Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help (964 Views)

Spend Less In Feeding Of Your Dogs / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help by martete1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
cry cry I just i lost my rott , how painful it is. can't just crying my pet is gone.

Re: How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help by Tocheagle(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
May its Cannine soul RIP
Re: How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help by martete1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
crying[b][/b] because of my dog, it very painful
Re: How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help by Ginaz(f): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
What killed him? embarassed
Re: How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help by anyiobi262: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
accept my sympathy u will get another
Re: How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help by Stancrus(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Sorry bro for ur lost please can I knw wat killed this lovely puppy was it illness,effection or something else I would like to fully hear ur story so others can learn too
Re: How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2016
My sincere condolences bro.
Re: How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help by arcbay(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2016
Sorry to hear about it loss bro, be strong for him...
Re: How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help by martete1(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2016
It has been sick for months, and I have taken to all the vet around, but no good vet to run test on her to know the exact problem. My Sis called me crying on phone that the dog is weak, I quickly ran home. On getin there the dog saw me and raise is head as I she was waiting for me to die. Then she started the struggle to death why I watch and could do nothing. How painful.
Re: How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help by martete1(m): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2016
Dinho, was already sick here....#

Re: How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help by martete1(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2016
That's her at six months plus, the day I started noticing she is slimming down.

Re: How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help by miremoses(m): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2016
this z d main reasn y we should vaccinate our dogs properly..mayb d dog ate sumtn that it shudnt have eaten..

1 Like

Re: How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help by martete1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
My Dog was Vaccinated completely, and I do take them for check ups monthly because they stay inside the house and so must be healthy
Re: How Painful Watchin Your Dogs Die And You Can't Do Anything To Help by martete1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Wild CATS Escape From CAGE And Invade Residential Building*video* / Roty Pups For Sale / People Own Dogs In School How Do You Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.