Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Pls I Need This Nissan Primera 2002 Stereo Urgently - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls I Need This Nissan Primera 2002 Stereo Urgently (2572 Views)

Very Sharp Nissan Primera 2002 For Sale N510,000 / Used Nissan Primera 2002 / How reliable is Nissan primera 2002 model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need This Nissan Primera 2002 Stereo Urgently by grafixdon: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pls i need this Nissan Primera 2002 stereo urgently. kindly contact me if you have one for sale.

grafixdon@gmail.com

Re: Pls I Need This Nissan Primera 2002 Stereo Urgently by calculation(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Op, in case you get pos let me know because am in need of one for my car. The LCD is not showing just as shown in picture above. Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need This Nissan Primera 2002 Stereo Urgently by grafixdon: 1:00am On Jan 20, 2016
calculation:
Op, in case you get pos let me know because am in need of one for my car. The LCD is not showing just as shown in picture above. Thanks.

Oh so you own almera/primera too. what's your experience with the car so far? I just got one today but the CD/stereo ain't working, wanna change it. how far with the fuel consumption and durability?
Re: Pls I Need This Nissan Primera 2002 Stereo Urgently by calculation(m): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2016
grafixdon:

Oh so you own almera/primera too. what's your experience with the car so far? I just got one today but the CD/stereo ain't working, wanna change it. how far with the fuel consumption and durability?

The vehicle with the car radio shown above is Nissan primera p11-144 with tiger face. The model is very good and reliable provided you at the type that maintain car by observing or inspecting it regular with necessary maintenance, then it will serve you well. Remember that my own is manual transmission and also base on my area part are available. The part ever changein the course of maintenance were water pump, oil filter, engine oil, gear oil, fuel filter and pump and modification on rear absorber and spring. Is a very good vehicle.
Re: Pls I Need This Nissan Primera 2002 Stereo Urgently by grafixdon: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2016
calculation:

The vehicle with the car radio shown above is Nissan primera p11-144 with tiger face. The model is very good and reliable provided you at the type that maintain car by observing or inspecting it regular with necessary maintenance, then it will serve you well. Remember that my own is manual transmission and also base on my area part are available. The part ever changein the course of maintenance were water pump, oil filter, engine oil, gear oil, fuel filter and pump and modification on rear absorber and spring. Is a very good vehicle.

Thanks so much. I'll have to go to ladipo if I couldn't get one here before the week runs out. I'll update you about the price. I'll also give you the seller's contacts.

Please answer the fuel question
Re: Pls I Need This Nissan Primera 2002 Stereo Urgently by calculation(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
grafixdon:

Thanks so much. I'll have to go to ladipo if I couldn't get one here before the week runs out. I'll update you about the price. I'll also give you the seller's contacts.

Please answer the fuel question

SIR, on the issue of fuel consumption. I will give it very okay when compare with its other class of the same engine capacity. The engine of my own car qg18de code which 1.8 cc capacity though there are other version of primers with 2.0cc. My full tank will take me from okene through ekiti to Ibadan and still remain for to do my movement in Ibadan for 2days. In short u will enjoy the car performance but learn the mode of its operations and keep it in order without developing into another bigger problem. That is my little cent.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need This Nissan Primera 2002 Stereo Urgently by adecharly(m): 1:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Hello...
This might help you out, If you don't mind...
First you need to get the stereo/Cd case as shown here... It goes for about €13 from http://www.parts.loc8apart.co.uk/nav/auto-part/Nissan/Primera/Fascia-Plates-and-Panels.php
Or your Google it...
then you decide if you want just ordinary cd player(about $25) or the one that has Navigator /dvd player... etc...(about $160)...
(a 1 din system)
If u buy from www.aliexpress.com u could get them within one month through free shipping (Singapore post, very good)

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Lexus RX300 1999 Toks #1.6m (black,Cream Leather Interior,Formica) / Super Clean Passat Wagon Auto And Leather Tok@1.150M Only (08096577304) / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Reg. RAV4 1998 For Sale @ 600k (Abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.