Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,627 members, 7,847,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Men Are Frustrated ( A Story About You) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Men Are Frustrated ( A Story About You) (821 Views)

The Undisputed - A Story About Friendship / Jane's dilemma(A short story about love and double-dating)by Onojeta Grace / Frustrated (A Comedy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Frustrated ( A Story About You) by Divepen1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nature was interested in her and she hated that such would happen that day. Nature gave her time to cry out without anybody to hear her cry. She watched the rain pouring and wished it were in human form, especially a man. So that she would have the chance to slap its face for disrupting her plan. She hissed again. And luckily for her or should she regard it as unfortunately, her phone had dropped into the drainage on her way. So, there was no way she could call any of her friends. There was no way she could get her phone back again. She hissed and felt betrayed by life.
‘You are mad!’ She shouted. The rain, like a deaf singer, ranted on, hitting as many ceiling it could. She burst into tears.’ You should rained to stop that slowpoke from coming. You should have hinted me.’
She felt as though she had swallowed a whole bag of cement, the taste sort of lingered on her tongue. What could be more? There she was, at the edge of her life, she felt a raw injury was opened within her. She gave him her life. She did. She sowed into the relationship. And she was so blinded by securing a better future in his life that she gave up everything. And was blind to the fact that he had not even sacrificed anything into the relationship. Though she had watched movies and had read so many books about such thing like this she never expected it. But none of the prior knowledge hinted that he would ever leave her.
The stupid boy left her for another girl. She would revenge. Yes, she would. She wouldn’t revenge on him. He was too dear to her. He was just too dear to her. She had to let the pain be redirected towards someone else. And that person she didn’t know.
She cried. Her wail was swallowed in the noise of the heavy rain as though it was a stick sweet in the mouth of a little girl. Her pain was fanned by the wind of the house she sat in. They must be sleeping together now. Her boyfriend had another girl inside. The foolish boy was kissing her when she entered the room. He looked at her and smiled. He said ‘hi’ and returned to kissing her.
As the rain subsided, she rose from her seat. Men everywhere were in trouble, she would so edge them on. They would love her. Yes, she would make them do. They would pay for what Olumide had done to her. She would remain a virgin for a long time but men would all be in need of her. Tears streamed down her eyes.
The problem is nobody knew her even today. She might be sitting beside you. There’s pain from a previous relationship and she’s not ready for one. But you didn’t know, right? She might be that girl opposite you. Or who knows that beautiful multi-coloured girl you are staring at.
I know you didn’t know. That’s why I’m telling you now because tomorrow you’ll sit in a corner and will wait for her to come out of her place of work. You’ll admire her long pink gown. You’ll feel joy at the presence of the aura around her. You’ll see an angel emerging from the office and will so much desire to marry her. Then you’ll struggle to be her husband. You will so much time keeping away from other girls because of her. She’ll lie to you that she’s ready for a relationship.
You’ll remove every lady from your friend list. I mean you’ll tell them how you found the love of your heart. The pure love, the one you have been praying for. They will feel jilted. They had just seen you kissing her.
‘But I love you’, One of the girls, let’s say, Martha, will say.’ I do love you. And you alone’.
‘But I don’t. And don’t you know
to be continued...
Re: Men Are Frustrated ( A Story About You) by Divepen1(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2016
Cont.

But I love you’, One of the girls, let’s say, Martha, will say.’ I do love you. And you alone’.
‘But I don’t. And don’t you know that men are the ones in charge of expressing their mind to women’.
‘Well, I’m a feminist. If I didn’t tell you my mind today, will you have told me how you felt? I had been waiting for you for two years now. I had been your friend for years but you didn’t tell me your mind. Instead you stalked me.’
‘I didn’t stalk you. I’m also a feminist. I don’t see anything wrong in keeping a lady as a friend’.
‘But I told you my secrets’, she will say, tears forming in her eyes. And you’ll feel bad that you are making her cry. You’ll touch her hand and try to clean the tears but she will strike like an injured python.
‘Don’t touch me. Don’t you dare? I don’t want to feel your presence near’.
‘But-‘
‘Don’t but me’ She will say, tears now forming in her eyes. ‘I will go outside’ And the rain will start.
And they’ll make the decision. Then the lady with whom this story started with will tell you she is tired of you. You’ll cry your eyes off. And go back to your friends for a shoulder to cry on. They’ll tell you that they’ve moved on. Then as usual for most men, you join the hunt. Ten men would want to marry a single girl. And she’ll have control over each of them. And just to play safe she’ll not make it look as though she’s playing you all. She will feel bad when you do. She will be sorry when you are angry. She will be happy when you are, and would do everything you expect to see in your wife.
‘I love you. Yes. I really love you and only you. Will you be my girlfriend?’ You’ll say after all the roads had been cleared.
She will smile, with joy in her heart, that she got the fortieth man she would play.
‘I don’t love as you do. I love you as a friend. ‘
If you are gentle man, you’ll say ‘Oh! I see don’t worry you will be my friend’.
But if you are a guy that doesn’t have time for rubbish, you’ll shut her up from your love list. Thankfully, there are three other ladies who had been trying to make you theirs but you also know them. They have faced the same problem as the first girl in our story and the Martha that loved you.
Then you will finally fall in love with a girl who was just starting a relation or one that just had an infatuative relation. She will fall in love with you. Though, out of fear.
‘Don’t disturb my life’, you’ll tell her, you are now making her feel drawn to you. You don’t want to give your all to her. You don’t want her to leave too and break your heart, which you would have just used superglue to mend. She would die to be a lover forever. She would give up her all. But you are not ready to do the same. And because of fear, you’ll befriend girls of the different categories . One from the category of those that were jilted. One, from the set of those that want to be your friend, and want something more. You’ll also befriend a girl who is have not had a relationship before. You’ll also befriend a girl that isn’t ready for anything.
You won’t give your girlfriend your all. So, when another guy sees her., you show her how jealous you are.
‘I love you. I do, but you are not caring’, she would declare.
‘Then go. Choose who you want between the two of us’. You will lament.
‘I’ll choose you but please let me know you love me. More than once. Call me often. Text me often. Give me more of your time.’
‘I will try’.
But you won’t.
Then, when you are sure that this girl won’t leave you. You’ll come back to beg her to be your wife. Then you’ll hear that first girl is now married to a player, not a football player. I mean a guy who had spent all his years to run from serious relationship. You’ll try fruitlessly to help the girl from being misused at the expense of your family. Then the trouble in your family starts.
‘You can’t tell me something is not happening’, your wife will shout One day. ‘I like you . I like to see you with your friends but I don’t like this your friend. You are far too close for me’.
‘She’s just a friend, stop being jealous’.
‘I’m not jealous’.
One day, the supposed first girl would breakdown and would need someone to talk to. She would come back to you. Then you will console her. Then, her former traits appear out of the blues singing ‘o come all ye faithful’.
You too would die for a kind of love like that as though you are Tom given another opportunity to catch Jerry. You’ll trade places with her husband. The love would grow little by little.

https://litehelp./2016/01/19/men-are-frustrated/
Re: Men Are Frustrated ( A Story About You) by Divepen1(m): 8:13am On Jan 20, 2016
cont.

You’ll dream of how to come together. You’ll stop eating in the house. She will stop making her husband happy. The plan was working.
Your jealous wife would hold your shirt and call you names. You are tensed and want to get out of the house, just to avoid all these problem, but you are not a good Christian; in fact, you hate those stupid gullible Christians because there ways are opposing to your view about life. They might have used gentility to tell their wives there is nothing in it. But not you. You are a man and a proud one.
Let’s now assume the girl you are in love with had just finish talking to now on the phone. She wants you to see the new turn in her relationship. And you know what that means.
‘You are delaying me woman’.
‘Delaying you for what?’ Your wife who had hold on to your cloth would exclaim.
‘It’s Sunday afternoon. It’s supposed to be spent with your family. ‘
‘Leave me or I beat you’.
‘No, you dare not’, your wife would scream at the top of her voice.
You decide to scare her by hitting her a bit as you would do when you are just joking with her. But because of the stress, the slap will feel like a plank on her cheek. She would scream.
‘You’ll kill me today’.
What have you done? You never wanted that to happen to your wife. All you wanted to do was just to scare her. Now ,there was a big trouble in your marriage. But you can’t let your love go. You stared at your wife. She should know you were only playing with her. But the pride of a man would not allow you accept that fact. She should know you by now. As a man, you had so much had control over your emotion that you wouldn’t beat her for anything. You were able to release your cloth form her hand.
‘If you touch me’, you shout to scare her, and raised your hand. Despite the fact you wouldn’t dare touch her again as you now felt a trailer of embarrassment driving within you. She withdrew and ranted about your having another woman in your life. Is that not true? But you surely have to be true to yourself. Yes, you have to be true to yourself you can’t let go of the one girl you love.
When you get to the restaurant the lady you really love is you met her smiling at you. Her white, sparkling teeth gladdens your heart as you saw her happy. Yes, that what you wanted for her and nothing more .You are happy that she’s finally in love with you. And you sighed as you sat. That was love.
‘He rebuilt our love’.
You know what she was saying, and you felt some putting a hole in your titanic. You know what she meant. But to be sure you heard well, you kept quiet and stared at her.
‘I don’t understand you’. You’ll say as sweats begin to cover your hairy leg.
‘My husband, he told me to renew my love for him. And I’m doing just that’.
‘Wish me luck’.
‘Wish me luck? I thought we had a thing going?’
‘Me and you… No… We never had anything going. I told you before, we are just friends’.
‘Just friends….’ And nodded. So as to save yourself from the embarrassment’ I meant I thought we had a good night going but I never knew it was better’.
She will smile and close her eyes.
‘Let’s toast to the night, to your love renewal’.
You just saw your wall of Jericho being pulled down. You thought you had her. You thought she loved you. The night went on as dry as ever. You went home dejected and refusing to eat your wife’s food. How do you explain to her that the love you had for her waned because a girl you loved from years to years is still waxing hot? And the fire was just watered down but that the ember had not died. And without its death, the hope for a reunion still lurked somewhere. You slept that night making a resolution as if that was your new year that you would give up. And face your family.
At that time, you realise you’re thirty-five and you’ve spend eighteen years dealing with only love issues.
That becomes a concern for you. You started working towards retirement. You need to spend the rest of your life with you r wife and your beautiful girls. Girls?
You had never thought of it. You sat up. Your wife had only girls for you. Girls?
No. No. No. You woke the next morning with a big scowl on your face. If your wife’s countenance was happy you would have brought up the issue some other times but now, she was still angry with yesterday.
Your daughters squeaked in the room. Your head became full of nails.
‘Hey, the two of you should stop disturbing me’, you will shout from the parlour. Suddenly the food your wife gave you looked stale.
You became tired of it all. When she came around, she was not ready to see you. But she had to cook because she had a duty to be your wife for life.
‘See woman’, you said. As you stared at her belly which was now swollen because she was pregnant.’ If that baby in you is not a boy, consider yourself as no longer a wife to me’.
May be out of frustration of being your wife or out of fear of what would really happen to her or what happen to her daughters if she left the house, she went on her knee.
‘Don’t do this to me. Please, I’m not God’.
She must have been thinking of it. But you are the only have just started the thought of it. You looked at her and saw how lean she was. And the trouble went up. You can’t send her out of the house; yet, you need a son.
A new problem will arise. Do you think I should continue with the imagination or should I tell you to stop?
Nevertheless, if you want to know what happened? Wait a bit. I don’t want to stress you with the problem that would start for the woman you call your wife. The problem that would not even be start in your life. And realisation that … Don’t let me spoil it for you.
Decide if you want to continue reading or not and let us move. If you want. Just tell me in any form you can. I’ll be here with you.

(1) (Reply)

Blesh And Flood. / Happy Birthday D9ty7 / Rape Of Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.