Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) (43150 Views)

5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! / First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) / 17 Optical Illusions That Will Mess With Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by saasala(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by rollUP(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
F
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by Christane: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Neva mess wit a military woman ...na dem go fight ur trouble cum beat up ontop ..best way to beat dem z to avold dem
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by Vivipop(f): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
omolola15:
A lady once slapped a Keke napep driver in ikeja for brushing her car. Yet she was guilty. She just kept shouting are you crazy. The baba hold his cheek and kept looking at her. I was so furious but there was nothing I could do as there were grown ups there that couldn't do anything. And she also said if you say nonsense I'll slap you again.
And I'm sure the baba is as old as her father.

Also the most wicked of them is the police woman. Those people dey wicked !!! CHAI no just enter their kolo ni ooo.
Eya! Poor guy, Some women are annoyingly too haughty, and had the guy slapped her back, people would have labelled him a coward.
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by jorhney(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
k
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by HonChidon(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
True talk i concore u dear not try to ask for a space in hold up from a woman, she ill simply use her breast to hold d Stearing and face one direction without even pretending she had wot u are asking form her.
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by tunex11(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by seggzz(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
I think the worst of them is the female boss.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by nani212(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
What of roadside food sellers. If you dare tell them their food isn't delicious, u don enter one chance be that
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oloshos..they would fvck you up
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by naijacentric(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
U mean the worst behaved women in nigeria!
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
abeg pls... i wanna mess with diz police woman, atleast i want to know if her brain is as pretty as she is....Ngor baby...lol
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by nwachinemelu(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
omolola15:
A lady once slapped a Keke napep driver in ikeja for brushing her car. Yet she was guilty. She just kept shouting are you crazy. The baba hold his cheek and kept looking at her. I was so furious but there was nothing I could do as there were grown ups there that couldn't do anything. And she also said if you say nonsense I'll slap you again.
And I'm sure the baba is as old as her father.

Also the most wicked of them is the police woman. Those people dey wicked !!! CHAI no just enter their kolo ni ooo.
......Am so sure he wunt tell his wife or kids wen he gets home. lolz
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by tellwisdom: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
sexymoma:
Guess you guys haven't messed with lag oloshos dem... especially the ones at mushin, bariga, lawanson. angry
If you look dem too much dem go pure you urine grin

Really?...Pour me urine and her face go remain the same? ..Abeg u sabi where dem dey, make i confirm wetin u dey talk?? sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by omolola15(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
nwachinemelu:
......Am so sure he wunt tell his wife or kids wen he gets home. lolz

How will he narrate it. But he might as well tell them oooo. It depends on the family though.
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by Royals1st: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aha police woman fine ooo u sure say no be Olosho ? she look like all this Olosho way dey claim yoruba movie start
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by kajoula(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
lagos female police .......are very unruly and aggressive!
in attitude....Goats are better to them ...no offense oh.
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by sexymoma(f): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
tellwisdom:

Really?...Pour me urine and her face go remain the same? ..Abeg u sabi where dem dey, make i confirm wetin u dey talk?? sad
you never see ashawo gather beat man before undecided u nor go even fit wait
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by omolola15(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Vivipop:
Eya! Poor guy, Some women are annoyingly too haughty, and had the guy slapped her back, people would have labelled him a coward.

I was so furious that day. She didn't even look at the man's age. That should have been enough for her to hold her anger.
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by daxon001(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
the market woman in the pics resembles those kind of women thatll lash at u at d market if u pass ur boundary
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by tellwisdom: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
sexymoma:
you never see ashawo gather beat man before undecided u nor go even fit wait

Well, e dey happen to mugu men sha. I just dey try put myself in that shoe. Ashewo?? Ahh
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by Christmasdon(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Your list is not complete, what of those women or would i say gals in the brotheLs, definitely you won't mess.up to them.
Where you will be forced to drink the water used for washing the private p@rt.
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by Missmossy(f): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Really true grin

Especially market women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by Richiy(f): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
CumHoponMyDivk:
I doubt if they would fvck with me after seeing my Blue Passport, that's if my accent doesn't warn them. They can only treat the poor like shiit lipsrsealed

Because your blue passport is what? Passport to heaven
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by write123(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lol. So true
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Richiy:

Because your blue passport is what? Passport to heaven

No...Hell undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by emeka2847: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
What about prostitutes?
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by caution47(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Some women are powerful
Re: 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) by teevodaprinz(m): 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
tellwisdom:

Well, e dey happen to mugu men sha. I just dey try put myself in that shoe. Ashewo?? Ahh

Forget that level wey u take dey reason ooo... Lagos olosho get back up ooo. Den go gather beat you eeh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solve This Logic Question! / Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. / VSO In Ikorodu, Lagos, Washing Cars For Free In Lagos (see Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.