Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Automation Training Institute To Attained In India - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Automation Training Institute To Attained In India (455 Views)

Inquiry On Good Institute To Do Hse Training And Nebosh Exam In Nigeria / Free Automation Training On Nairaland / Advice On Industrial /automation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Automation Training Institute To Attained In India by viewflux(m): 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
There are many Automation training institutes in india that claim to teach automation and control with the best of laboratory and qualified teachers but are not better that our computer training institutes that charge big cash to learn MS office but teach nothing.
This article is born out of many complains and regret that i have heard from my friends and from the friends of my friends who has travelled to india for a quality and practical training in automation but meet only theoretical training instead. I felt for them because i was almost a victim but survive mine(i refuse to pay complete cash till i meet with fellow Nigeria in the accommodation, hence having enough cash to run others training within india).
However, from the best of my knowledge and experience in india, i can only recommend 2 automation training institutes that are good in automation. the others are scam institutes although many Nigerians have attended most of the other ones but i know they are not happy with what they meet on ground neither are they happy with the accommodation that was offered to them.
www.smeclabs.com is one of the good schools in indian that has a seperate course for Industrial Automaton and Instrumentation.
www.excelautomation.com is another good school in indian that has many tailored courese in automation, although they have some of the field instruments such as HART communicator and transmitters to play around with but they do not have a full lab for instrumentation.
if you have cash then add yokogawa DCS training and prosafe training to you catalog. the yokogawa training institute is in Chennai and Banglore State of india.

Please stick to the above two schools and avoid any other automation institute you google out from the internet, they will tell you whatever you want to hear but your eyez will clear you when you fly to indian. they will collect your enrollment cash immediately you get to the school even if its 2am you get to india without allowing to see fellow Nigerians in the accommodation to guide your choice of course then you will be sent to an accommodation that will make you feel bad that is when it will down on you that you have been scammed.

(1) (Reply)

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron / Please Help! Internship Placement Desperately Needed / Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.