Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

7 Things You Need To Know And Do, If You Want To Get And Remain Rich. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Things You Need To Know And Do, If You Want To Get And Remain Rich. (532 Views)

Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life / Nigerian Currency Crisis Explained: What We Know And Don’t Know - Bloomberg / 7 Things You Need To Know And Do, If You Want To Get And Remain Rich. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Need To Know And Do, If You Want To Get And Remain Rich. by kaylikedat: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
The 7 secrets shared in this post is so power that it can make you RICH, I mean VERY RICH…

Only if you’ll obey and act to instructions.

Going to tertiary institution is very good because you’ll learn a lot of great stuffs. But there are many things which are very essential to your well being after your days in the institution that are not taught in school.

Your ultimate goal of being educated is to live a fulfilling life with many luxurious things at your disposal. But after several years of working, you find out that you are not anyway near your goal.

Though education is not a direct access to being rich but it is a means to riches when rightfully implemented. In this article, I will be showing you the things that the rich knows and do that helps them remain rich.

Robert kiosaki had extensively discussed a lot on these in his “Rich Dad” series. The different between the rich and the poor can be sum up to “Financial Intelligence”. The higher your financial intelligence, the higher your possibility of getting and staying rich.

Academic intelligence is completely different from financial intelligence. It’s better to a financial genius than to an academic superstar.

Owo ni koko…

Warren buffet, the one time world richest man also summarized the secrets of his success with six success principles. He said, any man or woman that stick to this success principles with not only be successful but with be an outstanding success.

I will be sharing with you in this article, the 7 vital things that you need to know and do in other to be financial confident. And these 7 things are:

1- You need to have a steady source of income.

“Seeth a man diligent in his business, he will stand before kings and not mean man”

Except stealing, corruption, scam and any other illegal means of earnings. I expect you to have a steady means of income.

It could be a 9am – 5pm job, on-line job, a trade or rendering of services, all that is required for a start is a steady source of income. It is only God that can multiply zero with zero and get a real value, man cannot.

You need to have a steady source of income either high or low, it should be constant. Because that will be the basis for your future plan.

Ants are very small so there are limit to things they can do but despite their size and ability; they still go about their daily task in a steady and continuous manner. Meaning, you should not despise your little earnings now because it will become great if you remain steadfast.

2- You need to have a savings.

If you truly want to be rich, the second most important thing you need to do is to SAVE part of your monthly earnings.

I started with 10%, now I save more than 25% of my monthly total income.

To avoid defaulting, I joined a Cooperative society then in my company. And gave the cooperative society the right to deduct my saving directly from my salary before it’s been paid to my account.
I have heard people say, their monthly income isn’t enough so they cannot save any dime. I want to sincerely tell you that no amount of money will be sufficient to spend on necessities monthly if you don’t discipline yourself.

It is not every human NEED that is URGENT and that is the more reason you need the budget plan. It will assist you to focus only on the urgent needs only so you can be able to save part of your earnings.

And I would you to note this important warning, your savings should be the first that should be deducted from your monthly earnings before any other deduction. With that, you will be consistent with your monthly savings.

3-You need to make a spending plan.

The fact that you have enough doesn’t mean you should buy all that you WANT. You should know that the human want is unlimited so you only need to buy things you NEED and which are necessary.

Spending plan can be monitor effectively from your monthly budget plan. The budget plan shows your ASSETS and LIABILITIES, all your sources of income and what you spend the income on.

If you don’t have a budget, it will be difficult to monitor and control your bad spending habit. Everyone is a victim of the bad spending habit, the only way to minimize it, is to have a budget.

4- You need to avoid extravagant lifestyle

You really need to cut your coat according to you material and not your size. Spending far above your earnings will not only make you bankrupt, it will also cause you crisis.

One of the best ways to check your extravagant lifestyle is to refer to secret No 3 above.

You need to have a spending plan; you don’t go out on a shopping without a buying list. Don’t buy based on seller’s persuasion or your emotional feelings. Let your buying list guide you.

It is very much possible that the price you indicated on your buying list might not correspond with the market price. Nevertheless, the buying list will keep you in line and prevent you from going outside the box.

5- You need to avoid debt.

Well, there are two sides to a debt. It could be a loan for investment or a loan for liabilities. If you need a loan for investment, make sure you check and balance the risks involved and same goes for the liability loan.

I sincerely urge you to try as much as possible to avoid the liability loans because it can drag you down. Most importantly, irrespective of the kind of debt it is. Try and pay it up very fast.

6- You need to stick to your plan

Of what good is the plan you layout and don’t execute?

It is very good and important to make a plan and stick to the plan. With these, you will not only achieve your set goal, you will also conquer many challenges and amass great experience.

Most importantly, YOU WILL BE RICH…

7- You need to create another source of income.

The best and easiest way to create another source of income is by doing the same thing all over again.

If you are into a paid job, this might be difficult but for people in trade business.

It’s a lot easier…

Have you wondered why Mr Biggs is replicating the same business over and over again?

The management of Mr Biggs are simply following the laws of financial accumulation.

They know the market and have the experience…

If you indeed want to accumulate more wealth, you need to reinvest your profit. It is safer when you reinvest your income in similar trade or business that yielded the previous income.

If you have accumulated your income from a barbing shop business, why not open another outlet few streets from your present shop?

You already have the required knowledge and experience and it will be easier to monitor.

Now you know why Bill gates, Mack Zuckerburg, Aliko Dangote and others are rich and continuously increase their wealth.

To gradually step into their shoes, step practicing the 7 secrets I just discussed with you…

2016 will be your best year…

For more helpful post you can visit www.bloggergoldmine.com, you'll be happy you did.

Peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Want To Setup A Printing Press - Let Me Guide You / Let's Help Them Out / Learn How To Turn A One-time Of ($18) Payment To Over ($500,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.