Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Buy The Latest Wears At...... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Buy The Latest Wears At...... (384 Views)

Latest Wears For Contemporary Ladies / Quality Unisex Wears At Affordable PRIZES / Place Order For Customized Wears At SP-BRANDING Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy The Latest Wears At...... by tobitaiwo2003(m): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2016
Order for the latest fashion wears.
Am a jumia jforce agent I'm
excited to inform you of the :
jumia FASHION CLEARANCE SALES WITH UP TO 80% OFF at first come, first serve. From 18th January to 7th February
Get the dream wears of your choice at reduced
prices on jumia. so start
preparing to purchase your item by placing your
orders through a trusted Jumia consultant. and why you should place
your orders through me. From experience u need an agent to ensure ur goods are tracked n delivered as at when due. because any item you
order through me be it in a bulky amount or little
amount and you pick up we have a discount of
any item ordered, you won't have any problems
looking for your item because I'm going to track
it and make sure you get your item so I'll make it
stress free for you...So if your ready to order or
in need for any info you can whatsapp me, call
me, @ PHONE NUMBER :
Don't miss this golden opportunity be part of the
biggest mobile sales ever proudly brought by
jumia.com..!!!

(1) (Reply)

Silt Cloth Marketer Needed / Cuba Glowing Milk With Glowing Soap In-stock. / Need A Good Tailor To Work With A Fashion Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.