Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) (3026 Views)

The Man Afia Schwarzenegger Was Caught In Bed With (Photos) / Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian / Sophia Momodu Celebrates Birthday With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by santos876(m): 4:12am On Jan 20, 2016
why dis poor and old men no wan go rest their weak bones.....
seems dey want to comit suicide............. lolzzzzz

Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by santos876(m): 4:13am On Jan 20, 2016

Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by xreal: 4:15am On Jan 20, 2016
lol

I guess they are the veteran biafran soldiers.
Maybe a kinda remembrance or so.

5 Likes

Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by JudgeWilson(m): 4:17am On Jan 20, 2016
Loolz, if all these old men hear sounds of Artillery guns and RPG dem go run. Old men, pls go home nd rest cuz Nnamdi Kanu has scammed you guys!!! If the war start na una go hear am maybe by then, Nnammdi go d London d sip em coffee why N.A go d roll Tanks over una head. Yeye d smell.
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by bobbykeen: 4:18am On Jan 20, 2016
lol.... matching to heaven
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by santos876(m): 4:20am On Jan 20, 2016
they are kinda proof to Nigerians the "old soldier Neva dies"........their best choice of word

3 Likes

Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by LONJITARLE(m): 4:27am On Jan 20, 2016
grin ;DThe same men that forth in 1967.....I can see my man Uche ... but their blood dey hot sha.. grin

now that obasanjo and TY Danjuma are retired let's try our luck.....

1 Like

Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:27am On Jan 20, 2016
These soldiers staged a coup mehn. Fear them.

2 Likes

Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by LONJITARLE(m): 4:33am On Jan 20, 2016
Dad; Emeka collect uniform mek we go join Biafra Son; dad, if I make enough money to fly out if it didn't work, I will I will join u...
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by kilokeys(m): 4:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Wow.. A proof that biafra was serious and was so close to getting what they wanted

For Nigeria to stay together common interests have to be met..

Nigeria has to offer something better, something ibo men can't refuse..

A better life

1 Like

Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by Hygist1: 5:51am On Jan 20, 2016
JOK
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by Eldorado01(m): 6:10am On Jan 20, 2016
if this old men are this foolish..... who will advice the young ones....RIP in advanced to them

1 Like

Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by ehinmowo: 6:24am On Jan 20, 2016
when will Africa ever learn?

Firstly, in war everybody is loser. secondly, separation has not brought development to any African country, cos d problem is not in d structure bt in d negros race

Finally, these elderlies need Buhari's social security stipends
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 20, 2016
mtchewwww
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by MilesLamar(m): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2016
You no knw say na old ppl get sense pass?
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by ibkgab001: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2016
I can see mr kelechi Adam
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by Emeraldcute(f): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahwhahw
am a biafran ooo but hehehehehehe this old men wan kill pesin with laff
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by OKorowanta: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2016
They take the lead.
Catch grenades for d youths so dat the youths will then overrun di enemies.
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by acenazt: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmmmm I see the Igbo becoming a Tribe on the brink of extinction if this is their fighting force
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by cruzita(f): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2016
they are more experienced than the so called young men if u don't know.they will give out instructions to the young ones.but won't do the fighting (if only they are the soldiers)
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2016
I really pity this people......biafra my foot angry angry
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by decode55(m): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2016
Making fun of elderly men who fought for something they believe in isn't quite right.

I'm sure you're yoruba.

You & your kind are proud 2nd class citizens. More still, you guys are proud to be a northern slaves. undecided
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by santos876(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2016
OKorowanta:
They take the lead.
Catch grenades for d youths so dat the youths will then overrun di enemies.
koko....dey know dere self.......catch granede kooo.......wen tym reach dem go remove cloth enter drum go hide
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2016
Osofia is number 3 in the last pic ..lol cheesy
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by TunjiMsp: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2016
santos876:

grin I laff soo teeee
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
santos876:

no be papa ochuko be that? Garri wey u buy u never pay finish o
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by HARDBUOI: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Eldorado01:
if this old men are this foolish..... who will advice the young ones....RIP in advanced to them

YORUBAS ARE VERY RESPECTFUL.

IV SEEN HOW U RESPECT UR DAT AT HOME!
Re: Could Dis Be The Soldiers Biafra Intend Figthing With???(photos) by santos876(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
southniyikaye:
no be papa ochuko be that? Garri wey u buy u never pay finish o
lolzzz....kul down make I go show em wife.....em wan make d poor woman widow....,.

papa ochuko!!!!!!!!!!!were u dey............na u know ooooooooo.....in mama ochukos voice

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Shares Cute Sexy Bedroom Photo / WATCH VIDEO: P-square Fight Live On Stage (full Video) / Teenage Boy Who Resemble 2018 #BBN Winner Emerge Online|(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.