Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) (26193 Views)

Dr. Kelly Sampa Birthday Cake And Expensive Gifts (Photos, Video) / Eniola Badmus Surprises Sophia Momodu With Birthday Gifts / Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by Omotall(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2016
nice one my nigga ik cool
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 20, 2016
Good for him! HBD to his wife. She sounds like a home maker
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by Gabaleve(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2016
Very soon,na divorce go b d topic
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by stancod(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2016
Bros continue 2buy unnecessary gift 4her.ur family dey 1place dey find who go give them gift.2morrow she go divorce u then next 2morrow cancer go marry u nah dat tyme u go dey beg 4 donations.i wish u well in JESUS NAME.AMEN

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2016
Handsome guy, beautiful partner cool

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2016
Bro u should learn from daniel amokachi, despite the private jet and yatch, the oyibo woman dump him after the money stop coming.... I wonder the kind business dis guys does that generate them such income.... From expensive houses to assorted choice of cars plus expensive vacation and picnic abroad, Are they into money ritual Who is picking the bills....

Our celebrities are they beneficially of Dasukigate
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by queenfav(f): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2016
decode55:
Nairaland is now no different than these "mushroom" blogs that litter the nigerian cyberspace.

**Spits
I agree with you..I just dey look seun dey Laugh.nairaland is losing its credibility fast.Whether its d mods o,I just don't know.Topics like this shouldn't be on frontpage.Is this a forum for kids?How does this affect the declining nigerian economy or profer a solution to the deadly lassa fever killing people daily? Nairaland mods,please leave the instagram gossip about celebs for linda ikeji and other struggling blogs..Even bella naija has enough sense not to put up trashy topics like the ones recently seen on nairaland frontpage..Seun,wake up!

3 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by tivta(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2016
SandraEmoney:
kiss kiss kiss

Wish my so call boyfriend can spoil me like dis..
But the guy no jus try at all..
Men....

Photos Of Shocking Things That Happen In A Secret Enugu Drink Joint

See Photos and Video @@ >> http://endtimesblogs..in/2016/01/watch-video-of-shocking-things-that.html

What have you the so called girlfriend bought for your boyfriend?
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by asatemple(f): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2016
weblogo:
The rich are wasteful!
The money God gave you should not be to waste but to help the poor
river niger no get gate. No go hustle and be something for yourself. Stay here and monitor people on how they spend their money.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2016
SandraEmoney:
kiss kiss kiss

Men....

Photos Of Shocking Things That Happen In A Secret Enugu Drink Joint

See Photos and Video @@ >> http://endtimesblogs..in/2016/01/watch-video-of-shocking-things-that.html
is dat u @ ur dp
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2016
Gurls with dis fake I love ma boo things and so on. so na only after Gifts una dey pure out una love on social media? No wonder ice prince dey suffer from her own geshi
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by passionate88: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2016
Imagine. She wouldn't have allowed him to buy those things for her if she'd known. Try that with a Nigerian girl angry angry angry angry
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2016
Hope your case wouldn't be like the case of ice prince-
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2016
Na everyday dis one dey do birthday
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by charles316: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2016
SandraEmoney:
kiss kiss kiss

Men....

What do you offer him apart from just pu$$.y? There are lots of pus$,ies everywhere and they are worth just few coins.
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by PasNina(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=SandraEmoney post=42147076] kiss kiss kiss
Wish my so call boyfriend can spoil me like dis.. But the guy no jus try at all.. Men....
You ain't a WIFE yet. Ik gat a wife not a girlfriend. Be responsible Ma.
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by permanentgrace(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
1) Her English teacher didnt do a good job on her. Reason she does not know when to use 'this' and 'these'.

#HerEnglishIsBad

2) All her screaming 'i love my husband, this and that' came as a result of some stuff the dude picked for her. In other words, if there were no gifts, there wouldnt have been any "i love my husband..." shiits and what have you. Smh! Women and material things.
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Omo dis babe looks like sofia vergara
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
This guy is nt legally married to this girl yet o. Them just keep theirself for house dy knack....issorite
grin grin make una take am easy on some Naija girls then, this kain mumu is universal cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
chimkaire:
grin grin make una take am easy on some Naija girls then, this kain mumu is universal cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tell me. Are you living with a man you nt legally married to?.cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
tell me. Are you living with a man you nt legally married to?.cheesy
No. undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by ksington: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Babangida70:
she speak igbo join...
grin grin grin
Guy U Wicked grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
chimkaire:
No. undecided
If that sound offensive..i was joking tho.
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
If that sound offensive..i was joking tho.
...no wahala smiley
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
This is what I need in my life,a woman that understands and isnt ashamed to flaunt her nigga..e be like foreign base is the way to go.
Re: IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) by kachnov(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
cool...I love this couple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harrysong Poses With Timaya & Solidstar, Fans React (pics) / Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story / Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.