Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations (29535 Views)

Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women / Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by Pendrotech(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Girlsssss, marry early
marry early
marry early
marry early
marry early
marry early ,

you will do your self good. don't you see their shapes, how beautiful they are.

when you marry by 21 - 22. atleast before 30, you are through with child birth. you will look young, fit, beautiful, lesser probability of your husband cheating, growing kids of real companionship and reasoning capabilities, higher probability of seeing your great grand children like this one and many moreeeeeee.

stop doing shakara. ,
Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by kemdawkhan(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2016
beautiful

Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by Ninilowo(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2016
Nellybank:
Make sense shaaa because even the great grand ma fit cure konji. Lol na play i dey play o
Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by blackprowler: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Let us keep celebrating our "talent" in populating the world. We don dey hear am already and this is just the beginning. Anyways, I know a family where a great-grandchild had a child before the great-grandmother passed. Do we have a name for that? Great-great?
Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by KanwuliaJara: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2016
All BABY MAMMAS! grin
From ghyeNAraySHUN to ghyeNAraySHUN!

Every BOO GET A BOO! cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by Chibest2000(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by oluwasegun007(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
where's d dad and grand dad.....dem hustle go?
Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by Mikeparlo12(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Where are the fathers and grandfathers....am waiting oooo... soon cousins will post theirs.
Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by tpiar: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
the point here (and for the other photo) being they are not mixed?

Its because it's Africa, in almost every other continent, generations would be of mixed ethnicity.

Not sure if the great grandma is mixed or just light skinned.

and yes, where are the men?

also, cultures are different o.
Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by Chumzylove(f): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=auntysimbiat post=42150225][img]http://4.bp..com/-C5ziaczgW74/Vp9AP1JDMTI/AAAAAAAIDiI/5dwCd-yncH4/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

The great grandma, the grandma, the mum and the baby. Beautiful family.

That's same with me, its a thing of joy, I wish to see my children children's like my grandma
Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by Ryda(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mah niece is d fifth generation from her dad's family.. Am looking for a baby mama so mah child will also become fourth generation
Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by Ryda(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pineapp:
Na their husbands be photographers grin grin

The husband of d great grandma took the shots, the grandpa directed the shots while the father was standing watching the scenario

Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by Nweike1: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by standing9(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Waa ooo, what a beautiful picx, but it is heardly to see men of four generaton. Why men are dieying quck before women?
Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by babaireti(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
God Bless this Family
Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by tpiar: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
standing9:
Waa ooo, what a beautiful picx, but it is heardly to see men of four generaton.

why not ask for the pic of men of four generation instead of assuming there are none?
Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by louiskay(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Early born-ers.
Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by iamgiggssleaky(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
nice

Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by Jamean(f): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing

no 1: 68 years
no 2: 44 years
no 3: 22 years
no 4: 1 year
no 5: -22 (undecided)

Human beings sef

69 - Great grand mum
46 - Grand mum
26 - Mum
1 - Bae

Re: Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations by Pidggin(f): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Awwww amazing!

Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? / Hilarious Family Whatsapp Chats / ‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’