Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

ABUJA : Sales Manager Needed (telesales/ Marketing) Closing Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ABUJA : Sales Manager Needed (telesales/ Marketing) Closing Today (750 Views)

Closing Today! Unilever Graduate Jobs / Closing Today! Customer Service Officers / Closing Today! Graduate Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABUJA : Sales Manager Needed (telesales/ Marketing) Closing Today by MSItachi: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2016
Description

The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The candidate should be a motivated sales individual, goal oriented, self-driven and a team player who works well under pressure. The successful candidate’s aim will be to create and maintain a portfolio of client accounts and to provide excellent customer service for the lifetime of the client.

Requirements

Languages required: English and one other Nigerian Laguage, more will be an advantage
Minimum A level education or higher.
Preferably 1-2 years work experience in a sales environment, preferably in the financial sector
Excellent Communication skills (over the phone, one on one and in writing)
Excellent numerical/mathematical abilities
Excellent oral and presentational skills
Excellent networking skills
Very good organizational and administration skills
Ability to multi task
Ability to work, interact and communicate with other team members and other departments
Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
Expert Level Microsoft word, Excel and Powerpoint Skill

Responsibilities & Duties

Handling new client leads on a daily basis
Maintaining contact with clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
Following up on contacts for future business prospects
Building and maintaining a client portfolio
Assisting customers who wish to open or are managing a trading account
Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to customers in a timely manner
Effectively handling the existing client base (general customer service assistance and dealing with issues and complaints)
Following contact with partners, updating CRM with accurate information
Knowledge of the company’s products and services
Informing clients of any new products and promotions that the company is offering
Meeting company core values on a daily basis inside and outside the office
Ability to reach monthly targets

The company shall provide valuable training for:

Financial Markets Products and Services;
Customer Sales Approach;
Internal systems required for handling daily duties.
Re: ABUJA : Sales Manager Needed (telesales/ Marketing) Closing Today by MSItachi: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2016
Please do not bother if you do not meet the criteria

Females preferably.
Re: ABUJA : Sales Manager Needed (telesales/ Marketing) Closing Today by MSItachi: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2016
1960recruitment@gmail.com

salsry range is from 70k+ depending on experience of the candidate
Re: ABUJA : Sales Manager Needed (telesales/ Marketing) Closing Today by lacapine: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2016
location please
Re: ABUJA : Sales Manager Needed (telesales/ Marketing) Closing Today by arabianights: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
lacapine:
location please

Hi, you sent me a pm ? how may i be of assistance?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Add Diploma Qualification To My CV While I Have Bsc Degree / Topmost College Of Education Latest Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Who Is With Me On This.... Any Info About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.