Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

1 Reason You May Never Want To Visit Leisure Mall Surulere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 1 Reason You May Never Want To Visit Leisure Mall Surulere (3093 Views)

Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere / 10 Kim Kardashian Instagram Photos She Might Never Want To Show North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Reason You May Never Want To Visit Leisure Mall Surulere by caesarjayjay: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2016
Leisure Mall located at Adeniran Ogunsanya street, Surulere houses businesses such as Barcelos, Mr. Price and Filmhouse cinemas.
The male and female toilets located near the Filmhouse cinema is currently not available for use by customers except you can part with 20 Naira.

READ MORE>>> http://www.austinaija.com/2016/01/1-reason-you-may-never-want-to-visit.html

Re: 1 Reason You May Never Want To Visit Leisure Mall Surulere by uchetom(f): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hmm,it was not funny becos it was even my niece that wanted to use it.I had to shout on the housekeeper for askn the lil gurl for money.
Re: 1 Reason You May Never Want To Visit Leisure Mall Surulere by chillingbabe: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
It's not even a clean restroom...sooo dirty,smells like poo...no airfreshner..that place is just a no no for me!
Re: 1 Reason You May Never Want To Visit Leisure Mall Surulere by cruzita(f): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
I don't stay there but make una endure

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Flavour’s Daughter, Gabrielle Birthday Celebration / Photos From Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter's Matriculation Ceremony / Bbnaija Tacha Blasts Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.