Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? (3064 Views)

Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes / What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. / I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2016
For bags and shoes I can understand. But for clothes which you wear on your body, why put on what has been worn and worn by someone else? Some girls even wear okrika pants and bra, commmon, that's too much.

I rather wear Aba made clothes than wear second hand aka bend down select aka okrika.

Those of you who patronise okrika sellers, kindly educate me what advantage it has over new ones undecided
Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by chocolateme(f): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2016
So u can't understand that of the clothes for the less privileged, orphans, motherless babies, old people's homes, etc.? Exception of refering to ladies, OK is OK for everyone that wears it irrespective of who that thread is directed at.
Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by Cutehector(m): 11:06am On Jan 20, 2016
chocolateme:
So u can't understand that of the clothes for the less privileged, orphans, motherless babies, old people's home, etc.?
lol please don't mind her. I suppose she forgot her sense of reasoning at the market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by kiddoiLL(m): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2016
Op use your brain..you think its every one out there that cn afford going to boutiques for new clothes?...people are suffering and this thread you opened is not gon help in any way. Its not your business what they choose to wear,sure you haven't gone out and see how they're struggling to make something out of life, the least they could care bout is clothes.. As long as they all covered and comfortable in what they wear who cares if its okrika or new?...change your reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by Young03(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2016
Stewpid question
Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2016
So many okrika wearers here grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2016
Cutehector:
lol please don't mind her. I suppose she forgot her sense of reasoning at the market
see this sex starved paedophile, u crazy hu?
Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2016
even the So called boutiques buy the okirika and hang it in there stores...
it's all about choice..
and not all okirika are worn by someone else...most are just imported into Nigeria...

p.s: nairalanders though..

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by chocolateme(f): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2016
lifeisabitch:
see this sex starved paedophile, u crazy hu?
how did you know if he is sex starved or not? Please dear, don't disgrace the ladies of Nairaland here. Cutehector put a smiling smiley on his post so you should not take it personal and start abusing him. Remember, more people are going to antagonize your thread and you won't be able to answer and insult them all. Ask erm!! That kilokeys lowered his ego in one wizkid resemblance thread like that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by Ginaz(f): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2016
Na wa for some foolish people. Dem no hold you to buy ooo
Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by pweetychyka(f): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
OP, can u differentiate between the use of New Clothes and Okrika? angry

If no significant reason, then I suppose your thread is of no educating points! Cos all fingers are not equal! undecided

#maopinion!
Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by harsysky(m): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
With Okrika , you see almost 90% of Nigerians dressing neatly. The poor could now afford to put on something atleast. Need I remind you, the so called big boutiques you see around come to Okrika people, select first grade and sell to YOU, since you think Okrika is only sold as "bend down select."

I'm looking for customers like you to be frank.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by 5tss(f): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Order for your US firstgrade bales.Very clean and no rags inside tongue.infact invest in it sef becos its a very lucrative biz and also a silent investment.call/watsapp 08063238801.Yab me if you like @OP,e dey your body.Just keep thanking God for your life.that is what I will say.i reserve my remaining comments till another day.

Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
5tss:
Order for your US firstgrade bales.Very clean and no rags inside tongue.infact invest in it sef becos its a very lucrative biz and also a silent investment.call/watsapp 08063238801.Yab me if you like @OP,e dey your body.Just keep thanking God for your life.that is what I will say.i reserve my remaining comments till another day.
grin
Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by kilokeys(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
One question to the OP though,

Whats ur idea on giving?..

Is it that u don't give out old stuff?
Or do you look down on folks u give things to?

Cos we get the logic of 'okrika'... They are actual welfare donations to NGOs sold by fraudulent pple

So some good stuff better than what u have in ur wardrobe will definitely be there.. U wan dress pass oyinbo?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
lifeisabitch:
For bags and shoes I can understand. But for clothes which you wear on your body, why put on what has been worn and worn by someone else? Some girls even wear okrika pants and bra, commmon, that's too much.

I rather wear Aba made clothes than wear second hand aka bend down select aka okrika.

Those of you who patronise okrika sellers, kindly educate me what advantage it has over new ones undecided

Oyinbo sef dey buy second hand clothes.

I too knowundecided
Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Oyinbo sef dey buy second hand clothes.

I too knowundecided
look loose pussy, I aint gat time for scums, now Bleep off to hell, go and suck sinnz's pen dick.
Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
lifeisabitch:
look loose pussy, I aint gat time for scums, now Bleep off to hell, go and suck sinnz's pen dick.
grin
Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by Mharitza(f): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
tollyB:
even the So called boutiques buy the okirika and hang it in there stores...
it's all about choice..
and not all okirika are worn by someone else...most are just imported into Nigeria...

p.s: nairalanders though..
Just what I wanted to write
Re: Why Do You Buy And Wear Okrika Clothes? by 0955eb027(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2016
@op ur post s kinda funny tho.. I ll advice u to get ur facts rite b4 creatin sumtin lyk dis.. cos for u to tink aba made stuffs re beta dan 1st grade akube na below tinkin..

(1) (Reply)

10 Hot Sexy Images Of Rihanna / Slim Fittted Ladies Blazers / BBW (BIG BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL) Models Needed In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.