Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This (2514 Views)

Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / Lady Buys Fish But Is Afraid Of Eating It For Not Knowing Its Name (Photos) / How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2016
We have said it that a day will come when people will realise that non-hygienic(unpackaged) raw foods will cease to be the order of the day.

Not well fried Garri and dirty ones are dangerous to your health, especially those infested with rats faeces.

Our packaged Garri is second to none. Immediately it is well fried, we start the packaging. No time to waste.

Check it out.
You can purchase online @ Konga
For ofada. http:///stoneless-ofada-rice-pack-of-10-10kg-2283901
For Garri http:///garri-ijebu-pack-of-10-2283932

Call or whatsapp 09051810895 to order or start reselling.

Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by kiddoiLL(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2016
*Takes out a cup and nylon of garri*....Op come join me o
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2016
kiddoiLL:
*Takes out a cup and nylon of garri*....Op come join me o

I dey follow join...
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Afternoon
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by babajeje123(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
I love this initiatives
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
babajeje123:
I love this initiatives

Diversification of our economy sure pass
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2016
Morning
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2016
Morning all
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by asadike(f): 8:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Wow,what a wonderful initiative. i really love this, keep it up.
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
asadike:
Wow,what a wonderful initiative. i really love this, keep it up.

Bless you sister
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 9:22am On Jan 23, 2016
Morning all. Happy weekend
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2016
On the health content of all three brands now in the Nigerian markets, a consusltant-nutritionist attached to St. Michael’s Hospital in Abule Oja, Lagos, Dr. Michael Maduka discussed the difference between Ijebu gari and Delta gari with our correspondent at his office last weekend.

In his analysis, Maduka revealed that the food values in both brands are worlds apart.

“Ijebu gari has the same wheat content as you have in elubo, which is ground dried cassava, or amala which is a favourite of the Yorubas in the Western part of the country.

“Its sour taste is the result of heavy degree of fermentation over longer period on high temperature which converts its starchy and sugary content into alcohol.

“As a result, its fibre texture is less than what you have in semovita or the Delta or Ibo brand of gari. Ijebu gari especially light and helpful to people who easily put on weight naturally and is recommended for those who really need to watch their weight.”
Culled from Daily Times Oct 2015
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2016
Morning all
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2016
Morning
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Afternoon
Re: You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This by surgecom(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ramadan Kareem

(1) (Reply)

Rare Razor Mouth Shark found In The God's Island In Ibeno, Akwa-ibom State / How To Make The Chewiest Brownies / Order Ur Unique, Affordable, And Beautiful Cakes For All Occasions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.