Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k (7517 Views)

Ogun State Govt Allocated Plots Of Land For Sale At Opic Estate ,isheri-north / Land For Sale In Opic Estate Agbara Ogun State / 4 Nos 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex - Opic Estate (for Sale)+pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by maxbondp: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2009
Agbara indusrial area is along Lagos Badagary express.The site where the plots are situated is immediately at the back of crawford university new site- In front of Opic Estate Agbara, stone throw from Unilever and Glaxosmithkline Industries.20 minutes Drive to convenant university and cannanland.This area is already developed and we will be selling a plot for N1m per plot by December 2009. This is a golden opportunity for you and your family. you can do whatever you like with it. build your private homes there, build hotels there,build secondary and prymary school there,or resell it for 1m come december 2009.Come and buy your own now before Its Finish.There is 10% discount if you buying up to one acre

Complimentary features.

.Good access road
.Stable Electricity
.Developing enviroment
.Indusrial area ( Unilever and glaxosmithkline, etc.)
.Two private universities and International Secondary ( crawford university and convenant university) schools are in the area
.Access point to lagos Badagary express
.cool uncongested enviroment
Call. 08032888265 ( Samuel ) or Visit. Maxbond Properties Ltd. 9 shasha Rd, opposite Union Bank , round about bus stop,Akowonjo-Egbeda Road.
Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by Fhemmmy: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2009
How far is this place to the central Lagos?
Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by maxbondp: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2009
not quite far it depends on if there is traffic jam or not but this is no problem once the proposd ecowas 8 lane for badagary express is finished
Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by ERICBON: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2009
hello can you give me more details a s to the location of this property and what documents exist for them i could be intrested.
Thanks
Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by smlafolabi1: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2009
The documents are reciepts and survey. buyers will process individual c of o.its totally free from acquisition and omoonile wahala. its very close to Nestle, Unilever, and glaxosmithkline. about 10min drive to lagos.Badagary express
Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by 3lionaire: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2009
Energy efficiency should be on the priority list for all home improvement work these days. Canny builders will be able to provide homeowners with energy efficient measures which help them to save money and the planet.
Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by 3lionaire: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2009
If you think hiring a professional is expensive, wait till you hire an amateur -
Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by actonpark(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2010
Hi does anyone in the house ,please know how much is the price of a plot land in this area please?
Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by Simmarco: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2010
Hi MAXBONDP,

Nice job on your sales.

Next time you intend patronizing any Land Surveyor, We have a roll call of registered and legally authorized Land Surveyors to help you on any land or Property issue you might have.

For further inquiries, please contact HM Chariots Realities on 08033584111.

Cheers

Head of operations
HM Chariots
sUITE ff 16,
GOBI PLAZA,
ILE EPO ALAHJI B/STOP
EGBEDA, LAGOS
Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by YasmiNija: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2010
I saw this late but anyway, here goes,

I know this OPIC estate. Own property in and around it. It is good and organised community. However,

Buying property here is not for the faint hearted. It is nowhere near Lagos mainland or island. It is what I will call country-side living. You build your property here because you estimate you don't have anything to do in Lagos. Like me, you arrive the country, stay 2-3days in the mainlabd holding audience with those who wish to 'greet' you, then you travel to OPIC, to enjoy a quiet time resting, cut off from the hustle and bustle of Lagos. Traffic to Mile 2 (10kms Max) can take you 2-3hrs. From Mile 2 to Mainland/VI, via Orile (another 10km max) will take you another 3-4hrs. In total you're looking of 5hrs journey 1way. And this is not during the rainy season, nor during the planned road construction leading to Benin Rep.

If you want to construct to rent, rental returns are not very good as those who live here are not of a high earning income bracket. Main question for an investor is appreciation over time - cannot be compared to such as o Lekki, etc,  So, of course the land will appreciate, but perhaps in 10yrs? And perhaps only by 50-100% (and I'm being generous) in 10yrs. Conclusion, buying property in this area is a long term investment haul.

So, why do I own property here? I grew up in Agbara Estate. I love the area, and it's proximity to west africa and the beach. I don't like Lagos mainland much. I have no buisness in the mainliand or VI. ANd I don't live in Nija. SO, when I go back home, I want to rest far away from the noise. And still be close to my friends and family in the Agbara area.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by blueblood1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2011
YasmiNija:

I saw this late but anyway, here goes,

I know this OPIC estate. Own property in and around it. It is good and organised community. However,

Buying property here is not for the faint hearted. It is nowhere near Lagos mainland or island. It is what I will call country-side living. You build your property here because you estimate you don't have anything to do in Lagos. Like me, you arrive the country, stay 2-3days in the mainlabd holding audience with those who wish to 'greet' you, then you travel to OPIC, to enjoy a quiet time resting, cut off from the hustle and bustle of Lagos. Traffic to Mile 2 (10kms Max) can take you 2-3hrs. From Mile 2 to Mainland/VI, via Orile (another 10km max) will take you another 3-4hrs. In total you're looking of 5hrs journey 1way. And this is not during the rainy season, nor during the planned road construction leading to Benin Rep.

If you want to construct to rent, rental returns are not very good as those who live here are not of a high earning income bracket. Main question for an investor is appreciation over time - cannot be compared to such as o Lekki, etc, So, of course the land will appreciate, but perhaps in 10yrs? And perhaps only by 50-100% (and I'm being generous) in 10yrs. Conclusion, buying property in this area is a long term investment haul.

So, why do I own property here? I grew up in Agbara Estate. I love the area, and it's proximity to west africa and the beach. I don't like Lagos mainland much. I have no buisness in the mainliand or VI. ANd I don't live in Nija. SO, when I go back home, I want to rest far away from the noise. And still be close to my friends and family in the Agbara area.

Good luck.

hello bors/gals, pls, things have changed since ur post. can u help me with porperty around agbarta area. pls reply

Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by prokure: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2011
@ poster, is this still available? Tnxs.
Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by luciano53: 12:14am On Feb 11, 2012
, i have almost two plots available within opic estate agbara itself with C of O, About 1030sq mtrs, will sell everything for N2.5m, that area is now experiencing some growth and may explode 3 to 4 yrs from now, sales is cos of urgent needs otherwise would have preferred to wait, anyone interested can contact me on  08033010872 or 08027853025,

, used the property to secure an overdraft from UBA in 2007 and they got diya fatimilehin and co to do a valuation then which is very close to my offer now, valuation and title deeds available if needed,
Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by alimosho: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
Buy your plots/acres of land at Agbara for as low as 500,000 naira only and 3m per acre. Invest into the future! call pastor 08098145334 today.
Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by kolabode0: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Got some Land for sale now, which the surveying Plan has been done, all Land with CofO:

Oke-Bale Ajagbe family :

(Sangotedo half of block C5 and Half of C6)

. price: 3.5M per half @ MR BIGGS

Ajikaowo Street from the surveying plan 3 plot Tajudeen Ajenifuja Family want to sell 2plot from the 2plot of land have CofO

Crown estate

12million per plot quite negotiable.

Dongo 600thounsand per plot ipesu 600thousand per plot

Ipesu 600thousand per plot

Okegun 800 thousand per plot

Noibi 3million per plot

Alayande 4million per plot
Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by kolabode0: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Gudafternoon, Got some Land for sale now, which the surveying Plan has been done, all Land with CofO:

Oke-Bale Ajagbe family :

(Sangotedo half of block C5 and Half of C6)

. price: 3.5M per half @ MR BIGGS

Ajikaowo Street from the surveying plan 3 plot Tajudeen Ajenifuja Family want to sell 2plot from the 2plot of land have CofO

Crown estate

12million per plot quite negotiable.

Dongo 600thounsand per plot ipesu 600thousand per plot

Ipesu 600thousand per plot

Okegun 800 thousand per plot

Noibi 3million per plot

Alayande 4million per plot

e.t.c

if interested kindly contact me ASAP on 08147216496

Note: all this location are within lekki region. Many Thanks
Re: Plots Of Land 4 Sale @ Agbara,opposite Opic Estate (lagos-badagary Rd) @ 300k by kolabode0: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
hi everyone, kindly visit www.kudiland.com, its free easy to use just upload your product transact any business of choice, advertise easy, hurry now logon to www.kudiland.com

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Of Occupancy Now N15,000 / Affordable Homes & Apartments For Sell (signature Terrace) / Buy A Plot Of Land From N500k And Secure A 3 Bedroom Apartment With Just N1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.