Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

President Buhari Sends “corrected” 2016 Budget To The Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sends “corrected” 2016 Budget To The Senate (314 Views)

Buhari Receives Corrected 2016 Budget From NASS / BREAKING: Buhari Sends “Corrected” 2016 Budget To National Assembly / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Sends “corrected” 2016 Budget To The Senate by julixomo: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2016

President Muhammadu Buhari has formally sent amendments to the 2016 budget to the National Assembly.

A letter from the president notifying lawmakers of the “corrections” was read Tuesday by the senate president, Bukola Saraki, during senate plenary.

A document containing the corrections was attached to the letter.

The president in his letter said the “draft bill remains the same and there are no changes in figures”.

The letter reads: ‪“It will be recalled that on Tuesday, 22 December, 2015, I presented my 2016 budget proposals to the joint sitting of the national assembly. I submitted a draft bill accompanied by a schedule of details.

Continue Reading: http://www.09ja.com/2016/01/20/president-buhari-sends-corrected-2016-budget-to-the-senate/

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria May Still Be Corrupt After Buhari / Army To Establish True Identity Of Suspected Boko Haram Leader / Tinubu’s Wife Slams 2016 Budget, Says Women Used, Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.