Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Please Who Owns Remita...... Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Who Owns Remita...... Must Read (1152 Views)

Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Owns Remita...... Must Read by mordsith: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
BLACK ONLINE
Re: Please Who Owns Remita...... Must Read by mordsith: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
LALASTICLALA FRONT PAGE

BEVISTA, Tonyebarcanista, phockphockman, dearpreye,
Re: Please Who Owns Remita...... Must Read by 9jatriot(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Its okay, you only missed one doze of your prescribed drugs, you are still redeemable. Please take a glass of milk while taking your drugs next time, it has a soothing feelings for this kind of ailment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Owns Remita...... Must Read by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Remita is own by the jagaban himself.That is his compensation from buhari.
Re: Please Who Owns Remita...... Must Read by mapet: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
You took some banned substances and made postings that even casts aspersion on your fitness to be in a higher institution. You're then asking for this to be front loaded?

Are you deranged or somethings?
Re: Please Who Owns Remita...... Must Read by mapet: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
9jatriot:
Its okay, you only missed one doze of your prescribed drugs, you are still redeemable. Please take a glass of milk while taking your drugs next time, it has a soothing feelings for this kind of ailment.

Oblimey!!! I tot it was the "drugs" he took that caused his deranged state
Re: Please Who Owns Remita...... Must Read by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
You need to be flogged in the market square for this nonsense you posted angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Owns Remita...... Must Read by 9jatriot(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
That may have also contributed, but he did miss his "prescribed" drugs
mapet:

Oblimey!!! I tot it was the "drugs" he took that caused his deranged state
Re: Please Who Owns Remita...... Must Read by Tequilah: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
mordsith:
I'm still in shock over what happened today.
I was paying my fees when i saw the name remita....... strange!!!... All payments are through remita here in university of uyo.

I was even more shocked when I was told that all universities must pay through remita also.

I further recalled that Lagos state uses remita to collect their taxes during fashola and the current administration.

Further the single treasury account by the FG was through remita. The FG was to pay 5% of the sum collected to remita.

Who owns remita.......... who is stealing Nigerias money under this angelic government(lol)

THIS GOVERNMENT SHOULD STOP LYING........ IT IS THE MOST CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION EVER.

IT DOESN'T LOOT FROM THE NATION........ IT COLLECTS AUTHORITATIVELY.
"Abacha never stole"-Buhari

REMITA........ REMI TINUBU AHMED

DISCLAIMER........... ALL HUMAN GOVERNMENT ARE THE SAME............ CHRIST IS THE ONLY RIGHTEOUS/INCORRUPTIBLE LEADER.
HIS GOVERNMENT HAS ALREADY BEGUN.............. ASK A JW.

Haba!! I weep for you. shocked cry This story is so old, now. The real truth has been revealed ages ago and you could not even Google it to verify the facts. The money spent on your education was totally wasted. Where did you get this piece of trash from? Did you go to Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to check the particulars of the directors and you saw Bola Ahmed Tinubu listed on it?

Guy, you need to see a psychiatrist fast! sad

1 Like

Re: Please Who Owns Remita...... Must Read by mordsith: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
APC ZOMBIES ABOVE........
Re: Please Who Owns Remita...... Must Read by remlurd: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Alphabeta handles Lagos state taxes and not Remita.......you shouldn't come online to post rubbish all in d name I want to post something. Try of justify the school fees ur paying by giving proper and vrified information to d public whenever d need be
Re: Please Who Owns Remita...... Must Read by jaybee3(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Please Who Owns Remita...... Must Read by OAFMods: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
mordsith:

DISCLAIMER........... ALL HUMAN GOVERNMENT ARE THE SAME............ CHRIST IS THE ONLY RIGHTEOUS/INCORRUPTIBLE LEADER.
HIS GOVERNMENT HAS ALREADY BEGUN.............. ASK A JW.

You n possibly 95% of your tribesmen are a disgrace to Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Now' I Have Forgiven Olisa Methu / Firefighter Who Died While Responding To Fire In Onitsha Market Fire Buried(pics / Hike In Electricity Tariff: Workers Reject Planned Picketing Of Discos, Gencos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.