Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) (31689 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Kids Of NTA Staff Injured In Reigners Church Collapse, Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by Ebubest(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Him don leave Aba nw nw!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by viktor01(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dtrackerr:
daddy G.O.

mummy G.o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by viktor01(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dtrackerr:
daddy G.O.

mummy G.O
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by argob44(f): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
hmm, that's papa. welcome sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ideyontop:
Praise God
Hallelujah! Thanks to God for safe Journey
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by Nellypy: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Daddy G.O i love u wit passion

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by ulmaukpong(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nyc
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by mediachirps(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Drsmiles:
I think pastor Adeboye is the most respected man of God in this country

You hardly hear of controversy of lawma trash about him

# RESPECT
so you longer worship Fr Mbaka? Binatone.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by Ahmed3rdjuly: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Psalm18:
undecided

Good on them.
My only reason of commenting is this;

We are in a new year, so lets review the year before. A Pastor called Opeyemi Enoch of ado ekiti uni claimed to have solved the Riemann hypothesis.

The clay institute has a two year window where it validates claims. As of today, four months after his controversial claims, the mathematical world has not validated those claims.
If after 2 years and its fallacious claims I hope Enoch is man enough to accept his failures. And others recognize how science and research works and ask credible questions next time.

Which part of this world are you from?
Who told you Pastor Enoch Adeboye of RCCG and Professor Opeyemi Enoch of Univ of Ado Ekiti are the same persons?
Gush!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by veracious001(f): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
just passing by......
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by Psalm18: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ahmed3rdjuly:

Which part of this world are you from?
Who told you Pastor Enoch Adeboye of RCCG and Professor Opeyemi Enoch of Univ of Ado Ekiti are the same persons?
Gush!!!!!!!!!!
Go back and read my post
I never said there were.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by enoch701(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
SharonCute:
I hope Pastor Adeboye is not indirectly bidding farewell o! Since he made that utterance in church, i dey suspect Daddy G.O

See what Mercy Johnson did in this new movie for #20million @@ http://flashynews247..com.ng/2016/01/mercy-johnson-goes-nked-in-new-movie.html

farewell in wat way
I wud like to hear wat he said
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by Charly68: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
This Baba is already great,nothing in life will bring you down in Jesus name. .instead for the wailers here to start praying for their stars to manifest they are busy castigating a man that God has lifted...anywhere he visits the reception is always as if a president is coming..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by princesscrown(f): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
That is my daddy in the lord
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
baba too don dey copy Pope small small
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by Mandyjosh: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
2 visit d governor 4 what?any e no consig me.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by showby: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
I love this man. I hope to sow One Billion Naira (N1,000,000,000) into his ministry one day.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by Cemeon: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pastor na him dey give respect pass and na dem dey do bad bad things thru Jesus christ our lord....AMEN
by d grace of Almighty God........in the voice of fela#
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by eminent007(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
tuoyoojo:

*modified*

ok

'when a man's ways pleases God, He causes his enemies to be at peace with him'

It truly pays to serve God sincerely

'Seek ye first the kindgom of God and His righteousness; and all these other things shall be added unto u'

Pastor Adeboye, God bless You richly.

You sir have my maximum respect

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by eminent007(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Psalm18:

*modified*

Go back and read my post
I never said "they" were.

You are welcome.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by LadyAmaka(f): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
I so much love Daddy Adeboye. Wish the unction upon his life can reach me small.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by nikz(f): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
My daddy welcome! God bless you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) by esthadewunmi(f): 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
You will never tired daddy god will uphold you till eternity .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House / Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? / What My Marriage To An Anglican Caused My Catholic Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.