Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi (9407 Views)

Police Take Over NHIS Building Over Protest Plot By Suspended Secretary / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by dupesolamary: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
ANBAKO:
Funny people.
Which intelligence organization divulges his finding on the pages of newspaper and on social media before acting and aborting the enemy's plan?

Best way to abort this evil plan is to sensitize people as there is no known particular spot where the attack might have been planned.
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by ayindepremier: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
free2ryhme:

Build house, what are you waiting for
Seun never issued my C of O yet.

help me beg, I want build 10 Star Duplex for the Political and Religious Sycophants.

and, a special one for the NL babes (exclusive). grin
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by film2(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
The person above me though!!! Just wanted to be FTC come where are the mods check the guy above me I wonder how he got the FTC..
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by jornie(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
9jacrip:
Jornie
I am sure you can read this.
Be very careful over there, jo o.
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by free2ryhme: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
ayindepremier:

Seun never issued my C of O yet.

help me beg, I want build 10 Star Duplex for the Political and Religious Sycophants.

and, a special one for the NL babes (exclusive). grin

you dont need seun permission
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
film2:
The impostor above me though, Are you sure you are not from DASUKI'S lineage because you just bribed the mods to make you the FTC...
What kind of Stupid intelligence did they discover that we are hearing about it is not as if they have stopped the attack but just an INTEL this will make them now to revisit their planned attack an come out with a bloodier plan...And some gullible individuals will commend the people who released this to the press
I know this is one of APC lies for us to believe the government is working if I hear...$1=305 and still counting (under 8months)..
Tell me,how can Nigeria progress when human being like u still exist in this country...Thrash...enemy of progress..
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
In the real sense, this aint no Intelligence Report... When you get an intel on such issues, placing men on guard in strategic positions to Immobilize the enemy is the Ideal thing to do...

Are you posting this on the news for what to happen?? Some peeps might say it will help prevent em from attacking buh thats a 5% chance of success... It will create Panic and Disorder.. Business et al will slow down.. They should have kept this intel a secret and strategize on the best move and hereby take the Enemy by Shock...

My 2 cents tho..
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by Topman0001(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
May God save Naija my country. But we're already jubilating that insurgency has gone. Where are they now coming from
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by Masculity(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
danielblessing:
But why would sum ppl take pleasure in bombing their fellow human beings all in the name or religion.

this is evil no any religion will suport killing inocent people. All this nonsence is as a result of bad leadership our contry surffered.
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by Masculity(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sijo01:
BH are now desperate

...and God is watching. Gbam!
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by Masculity(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Etizz:
So they want to expand abi?

Anyway, they have limit...

not only limit... They will soon become history
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by ATajur(m): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
danielblessing:
But why would sum ppl take pleasure in bombing their fellow human beings all in the name or religion.
Dont say in d name of religion. say in d name of evil. because those that practicing islam is nt behave like that. they ar peace maker
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
EHMIR:
Bh has lost borno,adamawa nd yobe to NA/FG,now they are looking for a new farm land(territory) to cultivate on,fortunately we have a no-nonsense president

#long life nigeria
#long life pmb
#God bless NA

naija shall be great againsmiley

Yes! Thank you
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
madridguy:
BOKO HARAM WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE.

Amen
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by smirn(m): 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
film2:
The impostor above me though, Are you sure you are not from DASUKI'S lineage because you just bribed the mods to make you the FTC...
What kind of Stupid intelligence did they discover that we are hearing about it is not as if they have stopped the attack but just an INTEL this will make them now to revisit their planned attack an come out with a bloodier plan...And some gullible individuals will commend the people who released this to the press
I know this is one of APC lies for us to believe the government is working if I hear...$1=305 and still counting (under 8months)..
So with $1 = 305, how does it affect you? Abi e make u nor see food chop for your house? If e like make e be $1=10000000. Na u go cry tire.
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by vanhayor(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi by tollytexy(m): 2:59am On Jan 21, 2016
free2ryhme:

see dem oooo

SBAON grin

Lol space bookers association of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra / N11.5bn School Chairs Contracts Smuggled Into NDDC Budget - IMC / Bad Fuel: Inland Depots Yet To Receive Clean Petrol - IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.