Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Is Cheapglobalsms.com The Best Bulk SMS Service Provider? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Cheapglobalsms.com The Best Bulk SMS Service Provider? (480 Views)

Send Bulk SMS To DND Numbers Without Registration, Using Cheapglobalsms.com / Buy The Best Bulk Email Hunter...2017 ..no Annual Licence / Kamposa.com...the Next Big Thing?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Cheapglobalsms.com The Best Bulk SMS Service Provider? by tormuto: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Recently, linda Ikeji posted a topic on her blog titled "Reasons why cheapglobalsms.com is the best Bulk SMS Gateway"

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/01/reasons-why-cheapglobalsmscom-is-best.html

Having used the website, i came up with a list of prons and cons, by comparing cheapglobalsms.com with some other sms provider; taking smslive247 as an example. Here's what i found.

* It's true that the interface is very simplified, (unlike that of many others, that bombards you with images and articles you don't need).
* The SMS delivery is instant (well, that's not a surprice; almost all providers delivers instantly).
* About 1,500 network coverage list (as at the time i checked) https://cheapglobalsms.com/coverage_list
* Also the SMS gateway API of Cheap Global SMS is confirmed to be perfectly working allthrough, (unlike that of smslive247.com for example, that has in their sms api; a command to get the unit charged for message 'querymsgcharge', but it's not functional; they said they are still working on it despite all these years).
* The payment options are limited, as at the time i checked; cheapglobalsms.com allows bank deposit/transfer into a GTBank account, western union method for international customers, and credit card payment (only nigerian too),
while some others (e.g smslive247 has more than one bank accounts).

Judging by all the available factors, it can be confirmed that the service delivery of CheapGlobalSMS.com is superb sha; (given that they are even offering online chat support ).

What's your experience with cheapglobalsms.com , how will you rate them?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung New Operating System / USA Used Iphone 5s 16gb Gold For Sale / Iphone 5 Up For Grab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.