Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public (36368 Views)

Tunde Owokoniran Weds Akinwinsola Mztilapia Tunmise In Usa (photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde / Popular Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Proposes To His Girl Yesterday At Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by Damalex4luv(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
bronzegoddess:

Lol. Ur papa na my customer ba?
My papa is a well cultured man who wouldn't even even pray that his so go down with you talkless of himself.
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by dammytosh: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wat movie is this ?
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by 3rdeye1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Who sabi dem

I don't want my future hubby proposing to me in public, takes away the beauty of it all and me, I get overwhelmed really easy.
Proposing to me over dinner, or after some bedroom work won't be so bad.

Save d paparazzi.
hehe.. 'After some bedroom work' ... Before marriage
U are in soup madam.. Hot soup!
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by Adiara: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
congrats to them
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by bamac(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Correct!
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Eyah, i am brushing. undecided

Who will propose to me..
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by xtervaganza(m): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ode
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by janefrancisca(f): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
chccho:
All these public proposals got me thinking!!!!!

when u propose to your spouse publicly is she supposed to decline the proposal?

what if she isn't ready or sure? and still says yes

what if she needs more time?

This public stunts don't guarantee the true state of the ladies mind, I think its just the order of the day that so many folks are taking after

Of course she should decline if she isn't ready or sure. I don't know for others, but as for me i won't agree to a marriage proposal am not ready or even sure. The public will not be there when i will be crying my eyes out every night on my pillow when marriage wahala go start to shele o.
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by Sigo86(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
This guy was really Good @Further mathematics way back in our school days.. I thot he wud go in2 teaching bt as faith wud've it.... He went in2 d make-believe parol. cheesy
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
I. Hope they f*k in public fools, this monkeys aint real. AMADIOHA will strike ur anus if u insult me.
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by chccho(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
janefrancisca:
Of course she should decline if she isn't ready or sure. I don't know for others, but as for me i won't agree to a marriage proposal am not ready or even sure. The public will not be there when i will be crying my eyes out every night on my pillow when marriage wahala go start to shele o.
its easier said than done, but wouldn't that be really embarrassing
most ladies including u will find it very hard to decline such offer publicly, but at least if its done privately u can save the guy the embarrassment and also yourself too
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by wizkidblogger(f): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
How does this help Metuh?/
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by sigarray: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Who sabi dem

I don't want my future hubby proposing to me in public, takes away the beauty of it all and me, I get overwhelmed really easy.
Proposing to me over dinner, or after some bedroom work won't be so bad.

Save d paparazzi.
I sabi them. Weds public or private place. the koko na God shld bless the union they are about to start.
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by bronzegoddess(f): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
sigarray:
I sabi them. Weds public or private place. the koko na God shld bless the union they are about to start.

I am talking about myself, wetin concern me and d couple
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by bronzegoddess(f): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
3rdeye1:
hehe.. 'After some bedroom work' ... Before marriage
U are in soup madam.. Hot soup!
ahn ahn. I mean after cleaning and tidying up the bedroom.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by bronzegoddess(f): 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Damalex4luv:

My papa is a well cultured man who wouldn't even even pray that his so go down with you talkless of himself.

Too bad, ur papa begot a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by janefrancisca(f): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
chccho:

its easier said than done, but wouldn't that be really embarrassing
most ladies including u will find it very hard to decline such offer publicly, but at least if its done privately u can save the guy the embarrassment and also yourself too
smiley You talk like you know me. Even if the offer was made privately and the girl rejects, the guy will still feel embarrassed (men and ego are like siamese twins). The only difference is the level of the embarrassment. But come to think of it, how will a guy propose to a girl who is not ready to spend the rest of her life with him? what is he thinking anyway?
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by sigarray: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
bronzegoddess:

I know my sister. I dey concern abt the good fruit and the hot pepper soup wey dey after all this ni
bronzegoddess:

I know my sister. I dey concern abt the good fruit and the hot pepper soup wey dey after all this ni
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by 3rdeye1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
bronzegoddess:
ahn ahn. I mean after cleaning and tidying up the bedroom.
hehe.. Sharp gal... Enjoy urself oo
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by greyce: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
I kinda love d way he acts.neva even knew his name until now....#hml in advance

1 Like

Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by Johnbosco77(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
madridguy:
LOVELY............ JAH BLESS YOUR UNION.
MEANWHILE, I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER TO LOCATE MY MISSING RIBS.
RIBS?

HOW many ribs u wan locate.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by MayhorE(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
The girl friend too be like *wow* shocked
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by bukatyne(f): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
This lover boy!

Na so e dey act for film

Good one cheesy
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by Mikeparlo12(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
behold my aburo tunmise....
Ps Michael Akin......
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by madridguy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
as much as possible.

Johnbosco77:

RIBS?

HOW many ribs u wan locate.
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by bluice2(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
madridguy:
LOVELY............ JAH BLESS YOUR UNION.

MEANWHILE, I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER TO LOCATE MY MISSING RIBS.

Your MISSING RIBS ke? How many u wan marry?
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by madridguy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
As many as possible. but atleast 4 wives.

bluice2:

Your MISSING RIBS ke? How many u wan marry?
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by chccho(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
janefrancisca:
smiley You talk like you know me. Even if the offer was made privately and the girl rejects, the guy will still feel embarrassed (men and ego are like siamese twins). The only difference is the level of the embarrassment. But come to think of it, how will a guy propose to a girl who is not ready to spend the rest of her life with him? what is he thinking anyway?
going by your post am forced to ask how old are u?
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by bluice2(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
madridguy:
As many as possible. but atleast 4 wives.

That is very nice decision. You have my full support. cool
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by chidextec: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by tdemo(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
this might just be another movie scene!!!
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
So this guy no eventually marry that dammy girl he proclaimed so much love to and later got pregnant back in LASU. The child should be abt 8yrs old now.. End time men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 10th Time, 2 Months After 8th Child / EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) / Chidinma Ekile Shows Off New Haircut: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.