Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (704920 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
cirmuell: you tried grin a bit. Howdy?

Hello.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mcfarlin(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2014

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
texanomaly: @ Emmyk

It is 17 degrees this morning. tongue
It was like 30° C. here I was all sweaty. Buh it's raining presently..was caught up in it when it started..Home now...very cold... goose bumps all over... deflating em witha needle cheesy cheesy .

You okay, right? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mcfarlin(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Yup.....let's roll grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
Emmyk: It was like 30° C. here I was all sweaty. Buh it's raining presently..was caught up in it when it started..Home now...very cold... goose bumps all over... deflating em witha needle cheesy cheesy .

You okay, right? smiley

Needle! shocked

I'm good. Don't you have anyone to keep you warm? They say body heat is best. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mcfarlin(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
texanomaly:

Needle! shocked

I'm good. Don't you have anyone to keep you warm? They say body heat is best. wink

texanomaly:

Needle! shocked

tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
mcfarlin:

tongue

Trying to sneak into the winners circle huh? Don't even think about it buddy! tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mcfarlin(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
texanomaly:

Trying to sneak into the winners circle huh? Don't even think about it buddy! tongue

Loooooooool.....tryna monopolize this thread??

Try again tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
texanomaly:

Needle! shocked

Needle?? JK! Just Kidding wink

No one is available at the moment. Maybe you might wanna send some E-Body Heat. embarassed No? embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Pls don't spoil emmyk for me. What are you teaching him ehn?
texanomaly:
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mcfarlin(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
undecided

What's the fun in this??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
mcfarlin:

Loooooooool.....tryna monopolize this thread??

Try again tongue

If I am
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tovot: Pls don't spoil emmyk for me. What are you teaching him ehn?

Sorry. He's all yours. embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lolz. I dnt want him again
you know who I want . wink
texanomaly:

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
You have mail ma.
texanomaly:

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tovot: Lolz. I dnt want him again

So tell him.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mcfarlin(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
texanomaly:

If I am

so who are the elites here and how do I get in?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tovot: You have mail ma.

Replied.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Huh? Tell who? I hope you arent mistaking who I am speaking of?
texanomaly:

So tell him.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
quote author=Tovot]Pls don't spoil emmyk for me. What are you teaching him ehn? [/quote]
Lol. Don't spoil my market . tongue

texanomaly:

NO!! cry

Tovot: Lolz. I dnt want him again

Yes! \grin/ Tex can I av u back already? embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
:-)
texanomaly:

Replied.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
mcfarlin:

so who are the elites here and how do I get in?

We are all equal in Gods eyes. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Emmyk:
quote author=Tovot]Pls don't spoil emmyk for me. What are you teaching him ehn?

NO!! cry

Huh? I think I just got whiplash from that double take. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
texanomaly:

So ur giving up on me? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Look at you! Running after another man's wifey. Gerraway! grin
Emmyk:
quote author=Tovot]Pls don't spoil emmyk for me. What are you teaching him ehn?

NO!! cry

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin tongue grin tongue grin
texanomaly:

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Emmyk: So ur giving up on me? undecided

Never. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tovot: Look at you! Running after another man's wifey. Gerraway! grin

Huh?! No husband here. angry tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
You better stop decieving emmyk and tell him the truth.
texanomaly:

Never. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tovot: Look at you! Running after another man's wifey. Gerraway! grin
Running? cheesy cheesy I am just lying on my bed here oo. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
texanomaly:

Never. smiley

smiley smiley We'll talk tomorrow. Feeling so sleepy already.. Enjoy your day wink kiss :*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin go and sleep. You need some sleep to clear your head. grin
Emmyk: Running? cheesy cheesy I am just lying on my bed here oo. cheesy
x

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.