Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (699392 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
What the.... angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
He won a bet last night grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tval(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Thread locked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gimme the key for safety
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
texanomaly: What the.... angry

I love you too. . . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tval: Thread locked

Lock faya!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
harlos: He won a bet last night grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
nitlad:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I no dey lie cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Theanonymous9:

Chill Vixen..if anyone is gonna win this..it's got to be me!
in ur face tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
harlos: I no dey lie cheesy
harly lee, I saw ur handwork on jb's thread but the speed of that place is cray cray angry Hope dey go is go?? Ah ma rira laterzzzz. Ciao

Good evening guys,let no one post after me. Bye!tongue

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by April07: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Okay.... tongue

Hi guys cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Moyeen lee smileysmileysmileysmiley

April07 cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
April07: Okay.... tongue

Hi guys cheesy
Who am i seeing,
hello to you.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by April07: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hey Deiok!! cheesy how do you do?

Haaaarrrlloooosss! I miss u too... how are u? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
April07: Hey Deiok!! cheesy how do you do?

I am Great. You?.
It has been quite a while, what have you been up to?.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by April07: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Deiok:
I am Great. You?.
It has been quite a while, what have you been up to?.

Im fine o..

Been up to Nothing plenty ooo.. just being me and tryna get an education... what have 'you' been up to?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
April07: Hey Deiok!! cheesy how do you do?

I'm fine o maami. long time no see, your pikin miss you bad bad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by April07: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
harlos:
I'm fine o maami. long time no see, your pikin miss you bad bad

*hugs* smiley

Please how is sweetease??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
April07:

Im fine o..

Been up to Nothing plenty ooo.. just being me and tryna get an education... what have 'you' been up to?
Good.
Nothing of much.
You kind of look a bit different now.:/
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by April07: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Deiok: Good.
Nothing of much.
You kind of look a bit different now.:/

You mean more girlie? Lol...

Of course I do.. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Harlos i greet you, what is the way nah?.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
April07:

*hugs* smiley

Please how is sweettease??
She is fine. She hardly come here too...busyembarassed

Hope everything is going smooth?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
April07:

You mean more girlie? Lol...

Of course I do.. cheesy
yeah. I like this your looks better, but i will still prefer those your style we have known you for. Hope you havent changed that.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Deiok: Harlos i greet you, what is the way nah?.
deiok I throw salute sir..
WE just did not see your break light again

Na work abi na school?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by April07: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
harlos:
She is fine. She hardly come here too...busyembarassed

Hope everything is going smooth?

Yes ooo... we thank God.. all is well..

Kai I miss her... I miss us... I miss this thread mEhn...

Deiok:
yeah. I like this your looks better, but i will still prefer those your style we have known you for. Hope you havent changed that.

No ooo... its still same ol' me.. just with head full of hair and a lil makeup.. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
April07:

Yes ooo... we thank God.. all is well..

Kai I miss her... I miss us... I miss this thread mEhn...
That's good to hear smiley

We all miss you too, the thread sef cried when you left.

You are now looking more beautiful than ever maami smileysmiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by April07: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
harlos:
That's good to hear smiley

We all miss you too, the thread sef cried when you left.

You are now looking more beautiful than ever maami smileysmiley

Now I'm shy.. *covering my eyes*

Thanks baby. kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
April07:

Now I'm shy.. *covering my eyes*

Thanks baby. kiss
Maami its all thanks to daddy for taking good care of you smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Macuberry(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Una de try oh! This thread has been on since 2009. I salute una.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by April07: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
harlos:
Maami its all thanks to daddy for taking good care of you smiley

Abi oooo... lol..

I hope you're fine Harlos... and happy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.