Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,276 members, 7,867,724 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (712802 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
texanomaly:

Going to the park with my family. Then family dinner and game night. We get together every Sunday.
wonderful!have a splendid day.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
deneut:
wonderful!have a splendid day.

The meatballs are done. Lol...I guess I do cook on the weekends. I just don't cook on Saturday. grin

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
texanomaly:

The meatballs are done. Lol...I guess I do cook on the weekends. I just don't cook on Saturday. grin

I've set my table. Is there any way I can have some of these?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Opiosko: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Wtdafug are u guyz still doing here? Kimmon give it u nd relax. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
texanomaly:

Please don't tell me you are gonna all these alone...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
texanomaly:

shocked shocked grin kiss kiss kissyippeeee
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
....and the winner is theanonymous9.. Yay!!! grin cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
heeeeeeeeeeeeey!anonymous wiiiiins,congrats

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Opiosko: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Alotta Josephs and Joselfs the dreamer here. Lolz!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
well,that's the way it is
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
onirugbon1:

I've set my table. Is there any way I can have some of these?

Sure...did you set a place for me?

Paroman:
Please don't tell me you are gonna all these alone...

No....I made extra to freeze. Tonight will be spaghetti and meatballs. Next time I will make meatballs, brown gravy, mashed potatoes.

deneut:
shocked shocked grin kiss kiss kissyippeeee

Wow! It must be true...The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
texanomaly:

not me
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
texanomaly:

Sure...did you set a place for me?

No....I made extra to freeze. Tonight will be spaghetti and meatballs. Next time I will make meatballs, brown gravy, mashed potatoes.

You eat way too much meatballs, your head would soon start getting shaped like a meatball. sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kennyslim1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 1:18am On Oct 13, 2014
Paroman:
You eat way too much meatballs, your head would soon start getting shaped like a meatball. sad

tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 13, 2014
I still don't get what game Dis is.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
texanomaly:

I guess I'm the bf. Who knew? undecided Not even me. cheesy

gringrin in that case,,hello boyfriend..I see you cooked, saved some for me??cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Theanonymous9:

Still waiting o!
tsk tsk,, so impatientangry the good things in life are worth waiting for, so continue waiting grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Theanonymous9:

You know naw

Yeah sure,, d boyfriend you pple gave me in person of tex undecidedu guys are hilariousgringrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
tsk tsk,, so impatientangry the good things in life are worth waiting for, so continue waiting grin

Screw that..I give u 30mins, if u don't show up, I'll send my boys to drag u here
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Theanonymous9:

Screw that..I give u 30mins, if u don't show up, I'll send my boys to drag u here
I believe its time for a nap,, send ur boys if u can *yawns* tonguetongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Thatgurlvixen, how is the "No Bra Day" coming? Hope u in line with today's 'rule'
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

OH, I like naps too so uhmm could I hmmm come over? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Theanonymous9:
Thatgurlvixen, how is the "No Bra Day" coming? Hope u in line with today's 'rule'
I'm sorry,I don't know what you're talking about gringrin

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by decode55(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

Moyeen?

Good Lord!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Theanonymous9:

OH, I like naps too so uhmm could I hmmm come over? grin
absolutely notgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
decode55:

Moyeen?

Good Lord!

obinna! How are you?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
absolutely notgrin
Ohh sad lipsrsealed embarassed cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lemme leave Moyeen and Obinna alone!

I'm awt!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Theanonymous9:

Ohh sad lipsrsealed embarassed cry
what?? Somebody hit you?embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
what?? Somebody hit you?embarassed

Yeah u did! U soulless winch cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.