Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (711518 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2014
CFCfan:

The Republican candidate. Wendy Davis lost, unsurprisingly
do I hear, 'rigging'?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2014
texanomaly: Ok. Sorry...I'm just protective of her. That's all. smiley

Protective of her? How cute. smiley

Anyway, you might wanna admonish her to 'be nice' to all and sundry herself. She prolly needs the admonition more than I do. undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
iyabodeh:
do I hear, 'rigging'?

You don't need to rig a republican win in Texas. It is a conservative state.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
nitlad:

Protective of her? How cute. smiley

Anyway, you might wanna admonish her to 'be nice' to all and sundry herself. She prolly needs the admonition more than I do. undecided

Hmmm...Tovie are you reading the above?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
texanomaly: Hmmm...Tovie are you reading the above?

Whatever. . . undecided undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
nitlad:

Whatever. . . undecided undecided

Howdy. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
texanomaly: Howdy. smiley

Very boring, calamitous and annoying day I'm enduring. . . Closing hour cannot come soon enough. I want out of this office already! Was in this awful meeting earlier. . . Then my DG's Sec. had the chutzpah to confront and steam into me because I insisted the bungling of a certain correspondence between my Dept. and the DG's office had come from her. (I was proven right like 5 mins later). Can you imagine the effrontery? That ugly b****! She is not even decorous and courteous enough to take the mea culpa and tender a proper unreserved apology. Such an arrogant hag! She prolly thinks she can exploit my cool mien. SMH for her. As if that was not enough, some bumbling oaf from first floor came barging into my office, just as I was about stepping out; with coffee in his hand, spilling same all over my shirt! Dude, are you f****** kidding me!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!! Compounding my woes, the plumbing chose today to develop fault. No way to clean the coffee mess. I'm just sat here in my goddamn office like a lame duck! Can't step out till the close of work cos I only have my vest underwear on. Just to keep out lousy rodents like this midgetf***** and also to avoid having to deal with or have anything whatsoever to do with that kvetching shrew in the DG's office, I'm definitely asking for my own secretary at next Wednesday's meeting. Nonsense!!! angry

Alright, rant over. Sorry.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GeeCee(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
shockedshockedshocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
@nitlad

OMGeeeeeez! So sorry. Hopefully your evening will go much better. I pray it doesn't get worse.

Remind me never to get on you bad side. You dey fear me O! lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
texanomaly:

You don't need to rig a republican win in Texas. It is a conservative state.
Texanomaly is becoming a state of mind. Help!!!! grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
iyabodeh:

Texanomaly is becoming a state of mind. Help!!!! grin

Shine eye! wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Show me how.
texanomaly:

Shine eye! wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
iyabodeh:
Show me how.

Lol...I get the feeling you are more than I can handle Hun. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol...I get the feeling you are more than I can handle Hun. wink
Chicken Lady! You are here!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
cheesy
nitlad:

Yes, Your Honour?! smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
Huh? What did I do? I am joking with everyone o. No one should take it serious o. If I wanna quarrel with you, I ld do it offline. Nitlad what is the matter na?
texanomaly:

Hmmm...Tovie are you reading the above?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thanks ma'am. I see nitty had a long day. Dont know why he decided to pick on me. sad . How is Aj?
texanomaly:

Be nice to Tovie. She's a sweetheart.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2014
First posting here

Feel nice to have a change of venue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:12am On Nov 06, 2014
laykorn:

Chicken Lady! You are here!
Ayamlaykorn

Lol...STALKER! cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:14am On Nov 06, 2014
dre11:
First posting here

Feel nice to have a change of venue
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 06, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol...STALKER! cheesy
Darn! You just wait till the competition ends.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 06, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol...STALKER! cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GeeCee(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2014
[quote author=laykorn post=27764215][/quote]
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Maximus17(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2014
i dont think this thread will ever stop
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2014
texanomaly: @nitlad

OMGeeeeeez! So sorry. Hopefully your evening will go much better. I pray it doesn't get worse.

Thanks jare. the evening was much better. Got home. Settled down for some FIFA action on the console. Later got a call from a friend that I should come over and have a taste of a meal he prepared! shocked shocked I'm like, brother, you don't cook! The meal must be atrocious. He said I was in for the shock of my life! Ok o, make I come sample am. . . Surprisingly, the food was unbelievably delicious! Goofed around town a lil, then went back to crash at his place. cheesy

Remind me never to get on you bad side. You dey fear me O! lipsrsealed

Haba, I'm not a monster na. You don't even have to worry, cos I don't have a bad side! I am a convivial individual all through. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2014
Tovot: cheesy

Tovot: Huh? What did I do? I am joking with everyone o. No one should take it serious o. If I wanna quarrel with you, I ld do it offline. Nitlad what is the matter na?

Tovot: Thanks ma'am. I see nitty had a long day. Dont know why he decided to pick on me. sad . How is Aj?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsFCO8-oCEQ
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
texanomaly:
grin

She did welcome me with a smile

Where is the thread heading to self

*I need answers ooooo***
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
dre11:

She did welcome me with a smile

Where is the thread heading to self

*I need answers ooooo***
It all for fun...not sure it will ever end.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
texanomaly:

It all for fun...not sure it will ever end.

I guess as much.. .
Seems u find a base here and if every I wanna see ur writing

It's here.

Hope those republicans aren't giving mah president any issues for now because I did heard they are now the majority at the upper chamber
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
dre11:

I guess as much.. .
Seems u find a base here and if every I wanna see ur writing

It's here.

Hope those republicans aren't giving mah president any issues for now because I did heard they are now the majority at the upper chamber

Yup...my republican vote helped make that happen. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dre11(m): 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
texanomaly:

Yup...my republican vote helped make that happen. tongue

So ure a republican

Hum
Diversity makes the world an interesting place to explore

Have u always being one or u just changed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.