Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (700174 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
*strolls in*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
harlos:

either you are still sleeping now or you are still at service (church)

Just wanna say good morning.
Good afternoon...
How is your day going?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jamace(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hello o o oo ooooooooooo Everybody!!!! cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
sweettease:

Good afternoon...
How is your day going?

Pretty fine. A naming ceremony going on at my backyard.

how are you today?

hello tov dov.

meet sweettease....sweettease meet Tovot smiley

brother jamace long time no wassup....
how is family cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
harlos:

how are you today?

hello tov dov.

how is family cheesy
I'm fine

I know tov dov jor

Happy Sunday tovot
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jamace(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
harlos:

how are you today?

hello tov dov.

how is family
cheesy
All is well, jare. This our section is gradually losing the old hands. Whatzup?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
sweettease:

I'm fine

I know tov dov jor

Happy Sunday tovot

lol. re-introduction cheesy

what have you chop remain for me na?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
jamace:
All is well, jare. This our section is gradually losing the old hands. Whatzup?

Yeah, have u come to pay tribute to those days?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jamace(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
harlos:

Yeah, have u come to pay tribute to those days?
I've been very loyal to this section. Always here: https://www.nairaland.com/262544/positive-inspirational-game

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thread closed angry.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
jamace:
I've been very loyal to this section. Always here: https://www.nairaland.com/262544/positive-inspirational-game

But I've not been seeing you aroundundecided
*checks his glasses* they are working perfect...

I av signed up
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Thread closed angry.

Obinoscopy scopy cheesycheesy
awayu sir smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
harlos:

lol. re-introduction cheesy

what have you chop remain for me na?
Me I'm hungry seff embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
sweettease:

Me I'm hungry seff embarassed
Hungry ke? Close ur eyes sharparly and start imagining we are sharing coke together.

... Let me set the dining fast...

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
harlos:

Hungry ke? Close ur eyes sharparly and start imagining we are sharing coke together.

... Let me set the dining fast...
Lol okay
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
harlos:

Obinoscopy scopy cheesycheesy
awayu sir smiley
I'm good Harlos. How is everyone here? I hope you are taking care of them, especially the ladies? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 1:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Shugamania:

Mr Yekini... Long long time .

Harlosssss.. Glad to see u're still around these parts

Hey Tex, hi Dre

Where's Luxanne and Sweettease?

smiley smiley

Long time sis, what's up?

Hello Sweettease smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2015
luxanne:

smiley smiley

Hello Sweettease smiley
Luxanne cheesy
Good morning
Hope you slept well?
How have you been?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by yertyr(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
sweettease:

Luxanne cheesy
Good morning
Hope you slept well?
How have you been?

Good evening smiley I did and I've been great. Been a while, how na? Good to see u always smileysmiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hi Lux, howdy?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hello guys, good to hear from y'all.

How's life in general?

Hello Obinoscopy, Deiok
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
luxanne:

smiley smiley

Hello Sweettease smiley

Yea.. Been long sis, how are you

Hiya Sweettease, so u finally divorced harlos cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shugamania:

How's life in general?

Hello Obinoscopy, Deiok
Hey Shuga! It's been ages! How are you?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Hi Lux, howdy?

Am aii Scopy.

Nice seeing you here after decades, lol.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shugamania:

Been fine jare, lil stress here n there but its all good.

How's u na? Still peeping on NL? Lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shugamania:

Divorce ke? We did nor divorce oo embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
luxanne:

Good evening smiley I did and I've been great. Been a while, how na? Good to see u always smileysmiley
Yes it has... I've been fine

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2015
Shugamania:

How's life in general?

Hello Obinoscopy, Deiok
Ehhhh, shuga mama, am good you?.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2015
Shugamania:

And you are happy to say that

tonguetongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2015
sweettease:

Divorce ke? We did nor divorce oo embarassed

good morning.
hope u had a nice night
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2015
harlos:

good morning.
hope u had a nice night
Good morning.
I had a busy shift, just got home.

I need to crash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.