Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,393 members, 7,846,641 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (707913 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 12:54am On Jun 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Nah, no one dares intercept. I'll go rescue them!
No need cos it's too late.Lucky friends you have there.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 12:56am On Jun 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
No need cos it's too late.Lucky friends you have there.

Alright! Yea, I'm lucky to have them too.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 1:00am On Jun 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Alright! Yea, I'm lucky to have them too.
Ehm,About the LP grin grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 1:03am On Jun 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Ehm,About the LP grin grin grin

Mo ya look away undecided

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 1:07am On Jun 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Mo ya look away undecided
Vicks, O dighikwa mma oo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 1:10am On Jun 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Vicks, O dighikwa mma oo

undecided undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 1:18am On Jun 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

undecided undecided
Maybe I should enlist some worship song lyrics or a few convincing bible verses
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 1:49am On Jun 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Maybe I should enlist some worship song lyrics or a few convincing bible verses

Please don't, wouldn't make any difference. I thought you said you detest "overly religious" people. Whatever that means. undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 1:59am On Jun 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Please don't, wouldn't make any difference. I thought you said you detest "overly religious" people. Whatever that means. undecided
overly religious 4 me means religious fanatics,people who blame every setback or unfortunate situation on higher power,who thinks girls must wear skirts/gowns well above their knee,who....Lemme not disturb ur peace sha.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 2:20am On Jun 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
overly religious 4 me means religious fanatics,people who blame every setback or unfortunate situation on higher power,who thinks girls must wear skirts/gowns well above their knee,who....Lemme not disturb ur peace sha.

No, carry on.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 2:23am On Jun 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

No, carry on.
I would want that to be a mutual discussion.Anyways,So you don't have a spare or old LP?or maybe someone who does?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 2:32am On Jun 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I would want that to be a mutual discussion.Anyways,So you don't have a spare or old LP?or maybe someone who does?

I don't have undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 2:36am On Jun 16, 2020
You've been banned!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 3:59am On Jun 16, 2020
NAIRALAND-GREEN!!! cool cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 12:27am On Jun 17, 2020
GARDEN EGG-GREEN!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dfrost: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
GARDEN EGG-GREEN!!! cheesy cheesy

angry StubbornGENIUS be careful... Your Egungun just entered railway track. angry

VickyRotex, balance well for my front.

Trepassers be warned. If you cross, you will be shot, twice. angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
dfrost:

angry Stubborn.GENIUS be careful... Your Egungun just entered railway track. angry

VickyRotex, balance well for my front.

Trepassers be warned. If you cross, you will be shot, twice. angry

cheesy Ah! dfrost don vex!!! shocked shocked

thanks jare
*singing* "haters, dont you wish you had a support system like dfrost?" tongue grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oh boi somebori is really angry oo.But why do I feel like these threats are just AUDIO Support system my foot!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dfrost: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Oh boi somebori is really angry oo.But why do I feel like these threats are just AUDIO Support system my foot!!

angry undecided

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tendyjohn(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 2:57am On Jun 18, 2020
tendyjohn, only you 100 emojis. Wehdone. grin I'll ask Se.un to add more for you. cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tendyjohn(m): 6:15am On Jun 18, 2020
VickyRotex:
tendyjohn, only you 100 emojis. Wehdone. grin I'll ask Se.un to add more for you. cool

Tell him to add 500 more if possible, thanks. . . cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dadarasak(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
I won. OK, Where's my trophy?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
tendyjohn:

Tell him to add 500 more if possible, thanks. . . cheesy

tendyjohn AKA Oliver Twist cheesy no wahala, done! grin

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by TheSourcerer: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
So I believe this thread never Ends cool!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tendyjohn(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
dadarasak:
I won. OK, Where's my trophy?

Go to the nearest bar and order one. Bills on me. . . grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 12:04am On Jun 19, 2020
Ogun, Ondo, Osun , Oyo, Ekiti and Lagos grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=StubbornGENIUS post=90682078][/quote]

Standing
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
[sup][/sup]
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
The Lord is my shepherd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.