Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (711423 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2012
jhydebaba: Who is Talina abi na Tallna
My heartbeat grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2012
kola oloye:
My heartbeat grin
SMH
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2012
kola oloye:
My heartbeat grin

Sorry, your heartbeat stopped a long time ago :-P
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Goldieluks: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2012
wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
Back for the crown.

Obinoscopy should keep away from this thread

Goldieluks: wink
Welcome but don't bother posting again.

THREAD CLOSED

End of discussion.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
Thread re-opened for inspection

Inspection concluded

THREAD CLOSED
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
Oh my Gosh!! Obinoscopy don start dey send hired assassins to people who post on this thread.
Oga Obino, so no be game we dey play again Why u come send ur dog make he come bite me now For doing nothing.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
BRB for sure.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
jhydebaba: Oh my Gosh!! Obinoscopy don start dey send hired assassins to people who post on this thread.
Oga Obino, so no be game we dey play again Why u come send ur dog make he come bite me now For doing nothing.

First it was Xionez, now is jhydebaba grin Who knows Kola might be next to be paid a visit by my hired e-assasins cool

Just joking O. I'm innocent and innocuous cool The antispambot alias pyguru no be my dog O. E dey even bite me self...lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
^^ Ok, don't post here again.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
shocked You pple no dey rest? shocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2012
I tire for them oh
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
Me self
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
Okay, Okay. Read between the lines people. Forget the fact that the "Reply" button is still clickable. undecided

This Thread is Closed.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
Seun: Okay, Okay. Read between the lines people. Forget the fact that the "Reply" button is still clickable. undecided

This Thread is Closed.
Now the boss has spoken!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
MODDDDDDD OOOOOO!

Lock this thread na. undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jamace(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hurray!!! I'm the champ!! grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
^ Not Anymore. cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jamace(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
Abeg Hq, helep me carry the trophy to my house. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 12:30am On Oct 23, 2012
let me see how he'll carry it
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 12:44am On Oct 23, 2012
I dey laugh
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 1:00am On Oct 23, 2012
you again? go and sleep jore
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 1:03am On Oct 23, 2012
Can I sleep by ur side
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 1:07am On Oct 23, 2012
for what
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by truelovecom: 1:13am On Oct 23, 2012
Beync: for what

dont mind that boy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 1:24am On Oct 23, 2012
Beync: for what
For that thing wey papa and mama dey do for night wey den no dey show small pickin.

truelove.com:

dont mind that boy
Na so molue dey take jam some people.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by truelovecom: 1:56am On Oct 23, 2012
jhydebaba:

Na so molue dey take jam some people.

boy you no get sense , why cant you send this your rubbish comment to her PM , instead of posting it here.

Bro's you dey fall hand, please grow up.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 23, 2012
Some people don't understand sarcasm.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2012
truelove.com:

boy you no get sense , why cant you send this your rubbish comment to her PM , instead of posting it here.

Bros na you wey fall my hand
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2012
truelove.com:

Old man, I don't think you belong here. Kindly find an abode at yaba left.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2012
Good morning here.You are all welcome.
Don't bother to respond,i won't take offence.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2012
Ok sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.