Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (711110 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bartork:

It's not you am calling

See this one
Are you Arsenal related
I know. Answering on her behalf grin

Yes, I am by family relation cheesy grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

I know. Answering on her behalf grin

Yes, I am by family relation cheesy grin

Which kind wahala be this
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bartork:

Which kind wahala be this

cheesy cheesy warrappenn undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Awwww sorry to hear that. Well, I hope tomorrow's a better day to look forward to smiley

Hopefully

It will give me time to hide out while still working over the weekend

Although it won't be as much as the weekday
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Awwww sorry to hear that. Well, I hope tomorrow's a better day to look forward to smiley

Thanks

Who is This self

Pepe
Proxy
VR
VickyRotex
Or her sister

I want to check something
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bartork:

Thanks

Who is This self

Pepe
Proxy
VR
VickyRotex
Or her sister
I want to check something

cheesy cheesy
Tell me what you want to check first grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy na real kasala grin

Are you supporting any team?

Naaa

Just catching fun
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Na so cheesy grin so what is yamayama angry

angry angry angry

It's the completed version of yam
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

wahala dey o. How did I forget what The Lannisters do on Thursday? cheesy grin

We roll roll roll ya boat
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bartork:

Hopefully

It will give me time to hide out while still working over the weekend

Although it won't be as much as the weekday

Awwww I can't imagine what that must feel like. On the bright side, seems to work for you. I hope you get sometime to decompress.

Take it easy smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bartork:

Naaa

Just catching fun

Nice. cool that last minute goal lol grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bartork:

It's the completed version of yam

remind me what version number is that
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bartork:

We roll roll roll ya boat

Keep rolling the boat. cheesy If only life was a dream lol undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Keep rolling the boat. cheesy If only life was a dream lol undecided

Some are living the dream ooo

Na make rabba settle
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

remind me what version number is that

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Nice. cool that last minute goal lol grin

It enter me

I felt it
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Awwww I can't imagine what that must feel like. On the bright side, seems to work for you. I hope you get sometime to decompress.

Take it easy smiley

Yeah

I really need to become a compressor or oppression..i hear you sha... My dico is far. That disopression word hit me in a soft place

I'll take it easy boss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bartork:

Some are living the dream ooo
The Lannisters are wink wink
Na make rabba settle

Abi cool Oluwa dey involve cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy
Tell me what you want to check first grin

You've always told me

Us all on this thread who is speaking

Don't Rush away and loose touch poo stay poooorsh
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy warrappenn undecided

Stay one side

Don't block my vision

Lemme see front
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

The Lannisters are wink wink

You sabi
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Abi cool Oluwa dey involve cool

Pkaakam
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bartork:

we wee upgrade that version undecided undecided
Bartork:

It enter me
I felt it

cheesy grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bartork:

Yeah

I really need to become a compressor or oppression..i hear you sha... My dico is far. That disopression word hit me in a soft place

I'll take it easy boss

what cheesy cheesy grin smh grin

no worries smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bartork:

You've always told me

Us all on this thread who is speaking

Don't Rush away and loose touch poo stay poooorsh

angry In bold: you know that several people have spoken through this moniker cheesy cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bartork:

Stay one side

Don't block my vision

Lemme see front

I always told you, you need Googles undecided undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bartork:

Pkaakam

undecided undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Carmit(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Imma end this right now.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 12:15am On Jul 17, 2020
Ender's Game undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Thread closed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dew04:
Thread closed

Closed! Anything for you ma'am. How have you been? kiss kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

Closed! Anything for you ma'am. How have you been? kiss kiss
don't mind me, the thread's still open! grin
I've been okay Vicky, how 'bout you?
You studied computer programming? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.