Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,328 members, 7,867,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (712910 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dew04:
Hmm....
Stubborn.GENIUS and Vicky.Rotex
I feel like a third wheel in this thread embarassed
Hello Missy,how're You?Warrapen to your old account
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Friendlo...you ain!t intruding on anything.In fact,am staying away from this thread till.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Friendlo...you ain!t intruding on anything.In fact,am staying away from this thread till.......

shocked angry sad undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dfrost: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
VickyRotex:

Intruding what? This is a public space hun. Feel free to post, comment, quote etc. kiss kiss

so we no longer a team shocked we won this prize long ago, remember? shocked

dfrost come and see how Dew04 has left me hanging o cry I'm now teamless cry

Aah aah Sis... What happened? I thought we had this under wrap since? This thread is still open? Dew04 even you? E tu, Dew04? Haba mana... Leave it for my sister na smiley kiss cry

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 1:15am On Jul 23, 2020
dfrost:

Aah aah Sis... What happened? I thought we had this under wrap since? This thread is still open? Dew04 even you? E tu, Dew04? Haba mana... Leave it for my sister na smiley kiss cry

hmmm dfrost! dfrost! grin grin na so we dey ask person o. sad I was waiting for Dew so we can carry the trophy and close the thread, but now Dew has denied our team, so I yaff turn to Liverpool chant. (YAWA). I walk alone. undecided cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

imagine cheesy grin grin
This politician just dey scam me over and over. angry No wahala. angry

Happy Sunday! cool

Politicians are game players

They no stable at all

Pardon him
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ahh where did she go angry We need to bring her back to your side. grin

I have my lineups (The PEOPLE) ready to go bring her, just give us the signal angry

She is in your house ooo

Well no need for much wahala just tell the arsenal fan you know in your home to bell me
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

The egg wasn't for you na. Please is it ready? I'm hungry angry angry

But since you're asking nicely, reduce the pepper and I will share with you tongue tongue

Lemme be going
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy the same way they used jazz for ManU today abi? if I hear grin
As much as Ole had some part in the not so good line ups, (MU fans words, not mine) I believe the first 2 goals were avoidable.
De Gea wasn't The G in this match lipsrsealed undecided

That sums it up. we lose some, we win some. cool cool

Premier league is just one kind

See how yesterday was just like say person wan do cesarean section when him no get belle
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked is it that place? waaawwwuuu what a small world. cheesy

I didn't know they were cousins shocked Oya casshing the next okada. On my way to shawarma. I'll let you know once I land grin grin

Do quick

Hope you know it's the second turning on the left when you enter the last junction on the left after the 3rd street on the left take a right and go straight down and then follow the middle road and continue oooooo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy wahala dey ooo. Be like sey the thing still dey work grin cry cry

Amin Jesu!!! grin But Pepe is a genius grin

Did you say pepperoni pizza
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GeeCee(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Just passing
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Abi

Even me I came to say this is my last post here

Those fighting for first can win

Am done
Am out
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Hello Missy,how're You?Warrapen to your old account
i'm doing alright! what account
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bartork:

Politicians are game players

They no stable at all

Pardon him

No comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Bartork:

She is in your house ooo

Well no need for much wahala just tell the arsenal fan you know in your home to bell me

I should tell the arsenal fan to bell a game player issoright
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
duplicate
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bartork:

Lemme be going

Safe trip

Bartork:

Premier league is just one kind
See how yesterday was just like say person wan do cesarean section when him no get belle

lol na real CS. angry my sis messaged me saying see as football turn to basketball with goals everywhere. akant cry cry

Would have been more fun to watch if my team wasn't taking the hit. All the same, that's games for you. Can be full of surprises, wins, and losses.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bartork:

Do quick
Hope you know it's the second turning on the left when you enter the last junction on the left after the 3rd street on the left take a right and go straight down and then follow the middle road and continue oooooo

Epele. Me that aff arrived Shawarma since Monday undecided undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bartork:

Did you say pepperoni pizza

rara, I just said BBQ Chicken pizza angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bartork:
Abi

Even me I came to say this is my last post here

Those fighting for first can win

Am done
Am out

Thanks in advance for keeping to your words
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

Thanks in advance for keeping to your words

Words kept

Am done
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

rara, I just said BBQ Chicken pizza angry

This our vacation is going to be sweet
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

Epele. Me that aff arrived Shawarma since Monday undecided undecided

Oh

That's cool. Did you see chicken suya there it's just around the corner

After that tall tree come and now be looking straight down...

The last building by the left take a sharp turn to the right and be going straight.... Brb
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

lol na real CS. angry my sis messaged me saying see as football turn to basketball with goals everywhere. akant cry cry

Would have been more fun to watch if my team wasn't taking the hit. All the same, that's games for you. Can be full of surprises, wins, and losses.

You have spoken well.

I want to reply buy there is a urgent part of this reply I need to cough out quick.

Your Sis cool cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

Safe trip

Am gone
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

I should tell the arsenal fan to bell a game player issoright

What game are you playing

You self

Politico
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

No comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

t

Comment no
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bartork:

Words kept

Am done

Yes perfectly kept. I'm guessing it's Mr. AL that wrote this, not Bartork right
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bartork:

This our vacation is going to be sweet

The same vacation you canceled? wehhdonne! angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bartork:

Oh

That's cool. Did you see chicken suya there it's just around the corner

After that tall tree come and now be looking straight down...

The last building by the left take a sharp turn to the right and be going straight.... Brb

Ah they will not confuse you, say Amin!

Chicken suya that I ate with fufu on Monday. Of course I saw it there. That's what the people of Shawarma used to welcome me. I like it here, there's fufu. grin grin

So if I no find my way go there, I for dey wait for you to return from your Brb . orishirishi. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bartork:

You have spoken well.

I want to reply buy there is a urgent part of this reply I need to cough out quick.

Your Sis cool cool

Pele drink water. angry

so you're supporting my sis's comment. where were you when I was supporting her team?

This life no just balance. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.