Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,595 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (736890 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by aluyapreston: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2021
Can I hope
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jamata20: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
I think I’m the last
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dynicks(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
This thread should finally be closed for I have ended it with this wonderful delicacy to be served to LALASTICALA!!...

The initiator....., what's the grand prize!!..?

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Dave0116(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by CanadaOrBust: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
dynicks:
This thread should finally be closed for I have ended it with this wonderful delicacy to be served to LALASTICALA!!...

The initiator....., what's the grand prize!!..?

This is the last post unless enemies of progress sabotage it
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by eightsin(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Let's keep moving
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nnaetobi(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ewooo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dynicks(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Who dey house?....
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by George700(m): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hi
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ezeknov(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 3:05am On Dec 11, 2021
You guys don't give up, do you angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ezeknov(m): 3:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Nah we 're tired
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 1:38am On Dec 12, 2021

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dfrost: 3:06am On Dec 12, 2021
Opens thread... runs away lipsrsealed

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dynicks(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
VickyRotex:
close fire!!

Knocks on the door and quickly zooms off leaving the door open!! grin

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ezeknov(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
[/color] cool[color=#770077]
wow! who is gonna declare where is the op?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dynicks(m): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
ezeknov:
[/color] cool[color=#770077]

wow! who is gonna declare where is the op?
grin....we dey here!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 2:11am On Dec 13, 2021
Bwahahahaha grin grin

dfrost!!! angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 2:13am On Dec 13, 2021
dynicks:
close fire!!

Knocks on the door and quickly zooms off leaving the door open!! grin

Bwahahaha
Really angry angry

I'm closing it again. Let me see anyone open it. angry

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dfrost: 5:00am On Dec 13, 2021
VickyRotex:
Bwahahahaha grin grin

dfrost!!! angry angry

Wait ooh... so it was you that closed the thread? I didn't even check. Sorry my sister.

Special Announcement:

This thread is hereby closed. My sister VickyRotex is the winner. :
-\

VickyRotex no need to post anything. I've closed the thread.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dynicks(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2021
VickyRotex:

Bwahahaha
Really angry angry

I'm closing it again. Let me see anyone open it. angry
this one doesn't seem to know that I open things for fun!!

Abeg commot for road jare!! Opens the door ,..leaves it wide open while I take a majestic stroll out!!.....

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ezeknov(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
smiley undecided cry
i'm still confused! Who exactly is the op? is it dynicks or vicky rotex.....
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ezeknov(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Let me see who opens it? If ipop, mofoo, sars, police will not show face
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 12:22am On Dec 15, 2021
dfrost:

Wait ooh... so it was you that closed the thread? I didn't even check. Sorry my sister.

Special Announcement:

This thread is hereby closed. My sister VickyRotex is the winner. :
-\

VickyRotex no need to post anything. I've closed the thread.

Bwhahahaha... Deja vu!! grin grin

Brother, you left the thread open for even more folks angry

Closing it for real now angry angry

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 12:24am On Dec 15, 2021
dynicks:
this one doesn't seem to know that I open things for fun!!

Abeg commot for road jare!! Opens the door ,..leaves it wide open while I take a majestic stroll out!!.....

Really

600 years ban for you if you open this thread again!!!

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 12:24am On Dec 15, 2021
ezeknov:
smiley undecided cry

i'm still confused! Who exactly is the op?
is it dynicks or vicky rotex.....

undecided undecided undecided

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2021
LET ME CLOSE THIS THREAD

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by odinson1(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2021
This is the last post.

I won
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dynicks(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
VickyRotex:

Really

600 years ban for you if you open this thread again!!!
lol...this one thinks we still in the days of Enoch.....see who dey dash person 600 years......

Opens the thread again and walks off!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dfrost: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
VickyRotex:

Bwhahahaha... Deja vu!! grin grin

Brother, you left the thread open for even more folks angry

Closing it for real now angry angry

Sister mi, Oya let's go. I brought Uber to take you home with the trophy.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ezeknov(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Blocks the road with BK boys..........Steals the trophy..... Throws the two NL individuals into the bush...... Burns the uber and after a week.....INNEC and the OP declares me the winner and gave me the reward of closing the thread.
Now i stand before the court........
judge : say what you wish......
Me : i hereby closes the thread and any defaulters and jealous runner ups will have their main acc ount destroyed, impeached, razed down, hacked, and blocked by the senator of this thread Mr, doc, prof, master SEUN......
Judge: it is granted........

So everyone tuama from this unit......
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dynicks(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
THREAD DECLARED OPEN!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.