Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (703596 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
We are all doing great, can i say welcome back now?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
I see, thank u dear. My regards to all in case I dint meet them before I go off again.

Obino that's not nice
I saw u nau
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
No probs. But before you leave again, you have to drop the bread you bought from your break.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
*drops a trailer load of agege bread on thread and leaves*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Choi... This will last 3 weeks for the family. Oya were are they?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Who u dey look for??

She open back drop gaseous air for you,come call am bread undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beync: Hi honeypies!!!

Obino u r not my property again?*sad face*
Beync darling! cheesy kiss

Bee honey I'm not ur property, I'm part of you. I and you are one, remember? So I'm you and you're me smiley. That's why I made that earlier statement.

So how's my queen doing?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
harlos: Who u dey look for??

She open back drop gaseous air for you,come call am bread undecided
That nah your own imagination.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Obinoscopy: Beync darling! cheesy kiss

Bee honey I'm not ur property, I'm part of you. I and you are one, remember? So I'm you and you're me smiley. That's why I made that earlier statement.

So how's my queen doing?
oh I tought as much honey, am sorry if I misundertand ur earlier statement.
As for queen, she's kicking me real hard in fact I can't wait to put her on the bed.mmm hon dis condistion u put me thru is not easy o, *sobs*

Harlos so my bread has turn to gas for u eh? Make sure bread goes round to all homies wen they back u hear me!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
welcome beync!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tanx babe! smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
Deiok: That nah your own imagination.
undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beync:

Harlos so my bread has turn to gas for u eh? Make sure bread goes round to all homies wen they back u hear me!
Dont mind him jare, he is confuse. i will personally make sure it get round.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
I can count on u to see that it goes round dear.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
harlocis!! behave!
harlos: undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beync:
You sure say na bread u drop so? shocked

where you travel go before?
Tovot: harlocis!! behave!

Tovocious cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Rencent(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
i winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by abdul4hire: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by delors(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
When is the thread gonna close anyway? This is a scam...a never ending thread...open all day like a police station. undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mascot87(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
swit,I am in grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by delors(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Rencent: i winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin
watch o...we dey here o cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
I won this thread a long time ago, why is it on FP

Beync, wats up I was told u traveled to ur village cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by blackbeau1(f): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
What am I winning?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lexus SLK
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
this one too angry angry angry angry
what's all this undecided undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Chinaimporter: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
i am a fool for doing this,i know it but i will still do it because i am a very big fool and i dont care what you think i am because i didn't make myself this way
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by doja(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hmmn
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Desloaaa(f): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
I WON!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MaziOmenuko: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
Obinoscopy: Beync darling! cheesy kiss

So how's my queen doing?

A leopard never changes its spot! How many chics for NL wey Obino never toast or write love poem for? I tire oh!

I will win this game if, and only if Obino stops flirting on nairalandcheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
And this too on FP shockedshockedshocked

*faints*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Chinaimporter: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
Chinaimporter: i am a fool for doing this,i know it but i will still do it because i am a very big fool and i dont care what you think i am because i didn't make myself this way

i don win
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by garri4all: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
great!

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.