Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (711631 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
buchito1: I need a veeryy cuutte nd gud frrieend here!!
Any1

Why do your friends have to be cute?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
fulanigirl:

Real good, and you?

Im fine fine. . smiley

kola oloye:
Check the next door grin

grin grin Right answer
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jibsonified(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
harlos: Whats the title of this film?
If you're asking about d animation pix above then its DESPICABLE ME cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
kola oloye:
Check the next door grin
Durrrhhhh.. Dnt need males.... Only femalestonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
fulanigirl:

Why do your friends have to be cute?
ok... I need bot ugly nd cute friends....
My bad!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Jibsonified:
If you're asking about d animation pix above then its DESPICABLE ME cool

How I love that movie
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
buchito1: ok... I need bot ugly nd cute friends....
My bad!

That's better, gives everyone a chance
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
buchito1: ok... I need bot ugly nd cute friends....
My bad!
she wants to be ur friend but she is not cu..lipsrsealed

just manage her cos she is winning a cow soon..

Yimu grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
fulanigirl:

How I love that movie
you watch cartoons too?cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
harlos: she wants to be ur friend but she is not cu..lipsrsealed

Yimu grin

No I can't be his friend because I'm too cute for him. When I get my cow ill be rich too :-p
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
harlos: she wants to be ur friend but she is not cu..lipsrsealed

Yimu grin
Bros weetin u dey talk
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
harlos: you watch cartoons too?cheesy

All I watch is cartoons. Pixar animations all the way XD
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
fulanigirl:

No I can't be his friend because I'm too cute for him. When I get my cow ill be rich too :-p
I said i also wan ugly gals..... So u fit in!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
buchito1: I said i also wan ugly gals..... So u fit in!

You said cute and ugly, but you forgot beautiful. So I don't fit in
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
fulanigirl:

cheesy
I love you cartoons too... lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

[s][/s]
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
fulanigirl:

You said cute and ugly, but you forgot beautiful. So I don't fit in
Oya sowwie naw cutttie.... Neva new u were dat beauutiful
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
buchito1: Bros weetin u dey talk
bros u nor go school
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
buchito1: Oya sowwie naw cutttie.... Neva new u were dat beauutiful

Don't worry your ignorance is forgiven ;-)
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
fulanigirl:

Don't worry your ignorance is forgiven ;-)
Opssss... Was datt an insult
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
buchito1: Opssss... Was datt an insult

=0 nope... Sort of ... Can't decide
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
fulanigirl:

=0 nope... Sort of ... Can't decide
Tanks fo dat....
No ave seen u a bad friend...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
buchito1: Tanks fo dat....
No ave seen u a bad friend...

Well I didn't realise we were friends, you didn't include me in your list remember
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
harlos: cheesy
I love you cartoons too... lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

[s][/s]

XD
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
fulanigirl:

Well I didn't realise we were friends, you didn't include me in your list remember
yea yea.... tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Just passing by.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
stop there, you nor dey see road block there?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jibsonified(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
fulanigirl:

Korrect... cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by coninse: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
At last, I WON.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
coninse: At last, I WON.

You wish my dear, I was just at work but not anymore
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ridiy: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2013

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by AGgal(f): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

Lol. . Im not Efik Im a portharcourt Gal o cheesy
Buh i stay in Municipality. Awanga fi? tongue
Ok,i get u.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
Go to bed everyone

Brenda pweety *hugs*

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.