Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (712425 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NNMUU(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Shugamania:

Na wetin i been wan ask o.
I think he meant 'His awesome mumuness'

Sister take ya time ooo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bantino(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
NNMUU:

Sister take ya time ooo

Bia nwoke m, no talk to ma woman like dat again.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NNMUU(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Bantino:

I'm equally someone's man....... So sad she's not here to fight for me
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bantino(m): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
You'd better stop the awesomeness thingy coz it ain't gonna do u any good

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
NNMUU:

Ma'am I don't think going up against me is a good idea.
People don't live to tell the story

Because you manage to bore them to death? I don't think anyone deserves that kind of death. In my own case they just can't handle my awesomeness
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 2:32am On Jul 20, 2013
Hot....
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 3:32am On Jul 20, 2013
Sexxyundecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 3:36am On Jul 20, 2013
Kinky
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 3:41am On Jul 20, 2013
Okpekete
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 3:48am On Jul 20, 2013
Ashi
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:25am On Jul 20, 2013
Oreke
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 5:21am On Jul 20, 2013
Bantino:

kiss kiss

NNMUU:
I'm equally someone's man....... So sad she's not here to fight for me

tongue tongue

fulanigirl:

Because you manage to bore them to death? I don't think anyone deserves that kind of death. In my own case they just can't handle my awesomeness

cheesy cheesy cheesy
1 like.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NNMUU(m): 6:29am On Jul 20, 2013
No work today !!
Whop whop!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NNMUU(m): 6:29am On Jul 20, 2013
Bantino: You'd better stop the awesomeness thingy coz it ain't gonna do u any good

Actually it's good for ones self esteem......
So far it's done a lot of good for me.
Goodmorning.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NNMUU(m): 6:35am On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=Shugamania]

tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NNMUU(m): 6:42am On Jul 20, 2013
fulanigirl:

"A child that has never seen another mans farm will always think his fathers farm is the biggest"

His Awesomeness has spoken.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2013
Otapiapia
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2013
Slow poison
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2013
NNMUU:

"A child that has never seen another mans farm will always think his fathers farm is the biggest"

A bee who has never seen another snakes poison will always think his sting is the worst grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bantino(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2013
Na wah for una ooo

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2013
NNMUU:

A man who has never seen another man's DK will think he has the biggest tongue grin

u go fear fear cheesy

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2013
Where's Talina? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2013
harlos: A man who has never seen another man's DK will think he has the biggest tongue grin

u go fear fear cheesy

Nice one!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NNMUU(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2013
fulanigirl:

A bee who has never seen another snakes poison will always think his sting is the worst grin

A Goat that has never locked horns or challenged another goat will always think it is the strongest.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bantino(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2013
Obinoscopy: Where's Talina? grin

Obino, whatz the meaning of this??

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NNMUU(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2013
harlos: A man who has never seen another man's DK will think he has the biggest tongue grin

u go fear fear cheesy

I admit this is a good one.
A comeback requires sometime......
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VicGoodGuy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
Castroii: FINALLY I WON!!!!

You won wetin. Abeg give me my price.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Obino sef don begin look for Talina

Hmmmm!
lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hi shugabanti
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hallo Beybinoscopy

cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bantino(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
grin grin

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Crazy creative girl grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.