Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (702736 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by OuchDaddy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sighs
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bantino(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
^^^Who cares??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Bantino: @Deiok, loosen up bro!!
Shey i be rope? Come loose me up.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Bantino: ^^^Who cares??
Somebody loves you broda.

Deiok: Shey i be rope? Come loose me up.
Make e com tie you up you mean?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lmao @ nairalanders scrambling for d deactivation button like nursery school kids at d close of school, or like inmates of a prison whose gate has been mistakenly left open. I know majority of them just wanna try it out and see if it works.

Soldier go, soldier come.. barracks no dey empty nah.

Pardon my manners, Hallo sweethearts.. kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
You r quite pardoned Shuga n you actually hit d nail @d ryt spot. BTW Where is ur 'ìkaraun ìgbín'?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
Shuga don talk wetin i wan say

How are you anty mi? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jbluv55: You r quite pardoned Shuga n you actually hit d nail @d ryt spot. BTW Where is ur 'ìkaraun ìgbín'?
cool

Lol.. I haven't heard that term in a while. He's good and around i guess.

How u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
harlos: Shuga don talk wetin i wan say

How are you anty mi? cheesy

U want me to start feeling old abi.. am good jor.
Where's sweet tease?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Shugamania:

U want me to start feeling old abi.. am good jor.
Where's sweet tease?
old ke abi always young with fresh face that has tooro cheesy

she is very fine and taking good care of me wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lol.. olofofo.

Greet her for me o, make I stay here small n say hi to d others before I vamoose.

Where's Bree n that alomo boi?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Shugamania Nigeria Limited! grin Whatsup ma'am?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
Unlimited please cool

grin

Howdy babes, sho wa pa?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ayam fine oo.. Anything for the girls? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
Shugamania: cool

Lol.. I haven't heard that term in a while. He's good and around i guess.

How u?
I guess I shud b gud as I hav just finished serving a ban sentence that I dint deserve.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
Shugamania:
Where's Bree n that alomo boi?

Shuga sumtin. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
Who dey find me angry . . Mo n binu gan. . . mo n binu gan. . won ni mon singin, mo n songing. . phone mi ringing. . o n ronging. yahoo boy no laptop, singin songing. . awa o gbo oyinbo, jor what is wronging.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
lalaboi: Who dey find me angry . . Mo n binu gan. . . mo n binu gan. . won ni mon singin, mo n songing. . phone mi ringing. . o n ronging. yahoo boy no laptop, singin songing. . awa o gbo oyinbo, jor what is wronging.

undecided Na me dey find u.

Smb, what are u high on?

Br3nd4: Ayam fine oo.. Anything for the girls? cheesy

Tomtom and biscuits for d girls..
kisses and hugs for d boys.. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Araba ribi aribi rabata.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jbluv55:
I guess I shud b gud as I hav just finished serving a ban sentence that I dint deserve.

cheesy ease up..

On forum games? What did u do?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Br3nd4:

Shuga sumtin. cheesy

tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Shugamania:

cheesy ease up..

On forum games? What did u do?
Am already @ ease ....Scopes has tendered an apology for wrong ban. I think I love the guy.(No be gay tinz o)
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
Shugamania:

undecided Na me dey find u.

Smb, what are u high on?

The dude is high on S.K grin

Tomtom and biscuits for d girls..
kisses and hugs for d boys.. wink

Hai! You like boys eh grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mod Scopy nah nice mod for sure.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Aww.. That's why we luv him.

Here's to u, obino kiss

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jbluv55:
Am already @ ease ....Scopes has tendered an apology for wrong ban. I think I love the guy.(No be gay tinz o)

shocked shocked You gay bro! grin tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hmmmm.....Shuga e be lyk say you sef don dey sip smtn abi........and did you kno that doctors have advised on the kind names wey we suppose dry call ourselves nau?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
Br3nd4:

The dude is high on S.K grin

Obviously cheesy

Hai! You like boys eh grin

tongue
Na girls i for like? I no dey 14 yrs parole
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Br3nd4:

shocked shocked You gay bro! grin tongue
Mrs Brenda Nkakpi, na distance no go make you confirm dat 1.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jbluv55: Hmmmm.....Shuga e be lyk say you sef don dey sip smtn abi........and did you kno that doctors have advised on the kind names wey we suppose dry call ourselves nau?

To avoid diabetes abi... ok, call me yoyo bitters.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Shugamania:

To avoid diabetes abi... ok, call me yoyo bitters.

Copy that ..........shortened instead to "bitters"
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Shugamania: Aww.. That's why we luv him.

Here's to u, obino kiss

Chairs Cheers!!! *gulps a drum of champagne* cheesy

Shugamania:

Obviously cheesy

tongue
Na girls i for like? I no dey 14 yrs parole

Go jor. tongue

How flexing? This one you're still awake, no work tomao?

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.