Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,078 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (711473 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2013
Beync: odimma, kekwanu? How's everyone?

Hayi obinno there! Bawoni?
Bee dearie, I'm fine. How have you been?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2013
cool cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2013
Bantino:

Final warning!!! Don't call her bitters again, be it Yoyo or Alomo. grin grin grin

Nna men, see this Jb oooo, de don use omo ibo cutlass pursue u before??
*laughs hysterically......collects the cutlass from the omo ibo, breaks it into 7(Bantino) pieces, eats the last 4(wooden) pieces n dashes him the remaining 3(iron) pieces to eat*
*sits down sipping white wine&watching him*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by leonshom(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2013
So wus da last person? I doubt is dis wuld ever end !
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Bantino: Goodmorning ST, you're all over the place this morning, it means you had a great night ...
And it made me late for work embarassed
I had a great night smiley how was urs?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Una morning oo cheesy

Anty Bee you know sey I don miss you abi?

Banti you say Im avoiding you, how na?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2013
lalaboi:

sigh. . . why u doing this to me na lol

Phenomenal, pele. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hmm
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
sweet-tease:

Mi o gbo yoruba embarassed
And e dey draw for ur mouth like ewedu soup undecided

Don't tell me u hear igbo sha o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
ReineViolet: Hmm
you want to sing for us grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
harlos: you want to sing for us grin

only if you will join me smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Why not, my voice is very sweet wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
harlos: Why not, my voice is very sweet wink

Then you shall pick a song for us to sing smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
i've never seen Reine in these endz before o lol. Se ko si? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
ReineViolet:

Then you shall pick a song for us to sing smiley
me No you must finish what you start...drop something

lalaboi: i've never seen Reine in these endz before o lol. Se ko si? grin
she come pay a visit. Se ko da ni?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
E good oh. . no leles.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
harlos:
me No you must finish what you start...drop something

Can you rap?

she come pay a visit. Se ko da ni?

lalaboi: i've never seen Reine in these endz before o lol. Se ko si? grin

Ko si oh! I'm just checking out other sections, looking for where to pitch my next tent. Long time! smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
ReineViolet:

Can you rap?
i can chorus your song....
rap.... Yes i can do that too but you'll write the lines undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
ReineViolet:

Can you rap?
Ko si oh! I'm just checking out other sections, looking for where to pitch my next tent. Long time! smiley

hehehe. . I welcome you to these ends. Beware of Hunterss here o. E.G Harlos grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
lalaboi:

hehehe. . I welcome you to these ends. Beware of Hunterss here o. E.G Harlos grin
see bushmeat wey dey describe how hunter be grin

you see gun for my hand before?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
harlos:
And e dey draw for ur mouth like ewedu soup undecided

Don't tell me u hear igbo sha o
Will dat make you stop loving me embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
sweet-tease:

His mum dont like ibo chicks grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
sweet-tease:

Uuh uh, no nah
i just want to know if u do

Language can never be a barear
My love for is glo.... Unlimited kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
harlos:
i can chorus your song....
rap.... Yes i can do that too but you'll write the lines undecided

Why dont we try division of labour? smiley

lalaboi:

smileylol.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
lalaboi:

His mum dont like ibo chicks grin
shey na maami wan marry her abi na me ?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
ReineViolet:

Why dont we try division of labour? smiley

what will u do and what will u give me to do?

Remove my name from rap
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
harlos: [s] what will u do and what will u give me to do?

Remove my name from rap[/s]

So tell me, 'what does harlos want?' smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
You will decide, i'm not the master
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
harlos: You will decide, i'm not the master

You write your lyrics and rap it. smiley

No negotiations whatsoever. Even a plea is dissallowed smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
ReineViolet:

You write your lyrics and rap it. smiley

No negotiations whatsoever. Even a plea is dissallowed smiley
who go own the album
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
harlos: who go own the album

Album already?

When we don't even have a song! smiley

I will though. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
ReineViolet:

Album already?

When we don't even have a song! smiley

I will though. smiley
there is no big deal in writing a song, i can write an album within hours winkwink

but it won't be possible anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.