Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (702078 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
lalaboi: If i get 10likes. I will post a pix of me as i look right now. grin
*yimu
even if you already have 9 i wont add my one like tongue we dont want pics that will arouse pity i.e pics of someone that looks like a victim of some circumstance tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
fabulousdame:
hehe.....i dey laf becos me en u na d same, na luck i tey see sweet tease own... maybe na lalaboi or nolovelost even harlos self....i dey suspect dem
no be me, na God embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
lol. U sabi throw shots bah. . 2nd in how many minuites . .lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
iyawo wa.. Ahwayu?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
i throw em shots like javelin, am a good sportsman grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
lalaboi: I have no clue what you guyz are talkn about. . . i innocent o
1 like alread, abeg make una move dis ministry grin

ms_pee:

Really? So what do you need the likes for? Na food? undecided
Abeg like d pic, him wear him best cloth cheesy

ms_pee:

Shebi you are the winsh behind it? cry
ms_pee:

Chei! The thing pain me no be small. And I hear say the girl fine wella cry
Winsh ke? Lol

You no see how men dey lie for my head! Instead of you to bliv me, you dey bliv dem, issokay!

Nolovelost i see you, i hail oo

Where vixen, i dey owe her pic
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
lalaboi:

for ginger cheesy

Ginger ko, garlic ni undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
sweet-tease:

Abeg like d pic, him wear him best cloth cheesy

Winsh ke? Lol

You no see how men dey lie for my head! Instead of you to bliv me, you dey bliv dem, issokay!

Na only vixen you dey owe picture abi? sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
sweet-tease:

Nolovelost i see you, i hail oo

come kneel down greet your father in law jooh.. U stay mile mewa(10 miles) dey hail me undecided abi dem dey break coconut for your head
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
ms_pee:

Chei! The thing pain me no be small. And I hear say the girl fine wella cry
she make brain

lalaboi... like like like like like like like like like like like like....i even add jara join self...oya post d pix
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
What if...
what if i say...
what if i say i didn't...
what if i say i didn't see...
what if i say i didn't see any picture.
embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed
crycrycry

baby u did nt ask if i was around.
I miss u sweetcry
i miss u cry
let me crycrycrycrycry
i'm gonna b sick, how can i sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
fabulousdame:
she make brain

lalaboi... like like like like like like like like like like like like....i even add jara join self...oya post d pix

hahah.. No be tis kin like. . . tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
sweet-tease:

Ministry kor..sermon nii..no likes for lailaiboitongue$

See me here!!! *jumping on the mattress like kevin in home alone* gringrin

ms_pee:

Yes of coursetongue u sef dey owe me shey u know angry

Lalaball sef follow dey owe me..oya moh na begin paycheesy

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
fabulousdame:
she make brain

Make she upload for me and harlos again na cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
sweet-tease:

EMmyK cool what's up?
I'm cool. Just home alone, wee bit bored. *yawns*. You? cool ?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Shugamania: Chai.. Ms pee.

U just carry all of us put on top scale.

As in ehn..she'z using us to chop guguru ati epa cry

Btw,,shuga will u sponsor me to viewing centre to watch d match.. Dose olofo nepa abi phcn or whatever dey're called dese days have refused to bring light lataaroangry

Fabulousdame,,u can offer to buy d chops wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Yes of coursetongue u sef dey owe me shey u know angry

Lalaball sef follow dey owe me..oya moh na begin paycheesy

Make lalaboi pay first wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
ms_pee:

Make lalaboi pay first wink

Lalaboi pay?shocked I don't think sogringrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
wah duyu meeeean?. . how mush? no be 50 cowries ?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
ms_pee:

Yekpa! Na wen i take enter dis debt? No lele sha, make una complete

NoLoveLost: come kneel down greet your father in law jooh.. U stay mile mewa(10 miles) dey hail me undecided abi dem dey break coconut for your head
No tongue na-na-na-na-na! grin

fabulousdame:
she make brain
Why you dey raise ms_pee expectation lik dis na? Na you go meet am up oo lol

harlos: What if...
what if i say...
what if i say i didn't...
what if i say i didn't see...
what if i say i didn't see any picture.
embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed
crycrycry

baby u did nt ask if i was around.
I miss u sweetcry
i miss u cry
let me crycrycrycrycry
i'm gonna b sick, how can i sad
Baby i saw you at the viewing centre dats y i uploaded the pic......I'll upload again

thatgurlvixen:

Ministry kor..sermon nii..no likes for lailaiboitongue$

See me here!!! *jumping on the mattress like kevin in home alone* gringrin
E be lik say i don delete d pic of dat day oo grin nor worry sha, i go wear d same cloth, stand for the same place, pose the same pose and smile d same way to take anoda pic just for you wink

Emmyk:
I'm cool. Just home alone, wee bit bored. *yawns*. You? cool ?
D weather is really hot and there is power failure sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
oya uploooad. .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
When y'all are complete, dial 070-sweet-tease and I'll be here as fast as my network allows wink

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
lalaboi: oya uploooad. .
You go first! tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
ok cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
lalaboi: ok cheesy
Oya! Action grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Match don start. . up yours. i go up mine later cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
lalaboi: Match don start. . up yours. i go up mine later cheesy
Na zo! cheesy You carry big sense! Go watch match jor cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
Thank u sweet kiss

uploading starts at 6:30pm cool

ms pee, no excuse undecided

*rushes back to d stadium*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Gooallllllllll grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

As in ehn..she'z using us to chop guguru ati epa cry

Btw,,shuga will u sponsor me to viewing centre to watch d match.. Dose olofo nepa abi phcn or whatever dey're called dese days have refused to bring light lataaroangry

Fabulousdame,,u can offer to buy d chops wink

Sweetheart, come n watch it in my beer parlour.. live cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
I no wan watch match angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Shugamania:

Sweetheart, come n watch it in my beer parlour.. live cool
am i invited?? abeg find me fish peppersoup and three bottles of the ultimate drink GULDER, i wan drink ma vomit grin grin embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.