Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,573 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (710147 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
nitlad:

Hiding ke?

Find a post belonging to me on that thread, if you can. tongue tongue
hmmm. All Good sha, as for me i have been following that thread since page one, but havent open it once.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Shugamania:

True o, no worry. Send me ur postal address cheesy

Missed ya too hon, and missed them all too. Guess d december thing is getting everyone busy against the holidays.

Shoutout to Luxxyluv, vixen, Lala, Jb, Bey, Fabdame, Obino, parix, ST, feraz, Ruby, Harlos, Tovot, Tonbari, Nitty, mspee, Emmy, Deiok, swifty, Reine, Ammanda, Rony, Vanny, Tea, Id, Bren, SOM, Thinker (tongue) etc...

Have a lovely month ahead sugars and enjoy the holidays. May God keep us all as we march on into d new year.

Mwuuuuaaaaaahhhhh! kiss
And you too. . . kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Caseless: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
nitlad:

Fair enough, for a thread that is around 18 months old. . .

Beat this - after just 3 months shocked

www.nairaland.com/1380365/football-betting-season-7/1111

Perspective. . .

At this rate, we would be talking about over 6000 pages in 15 months time. Your thread can't beat that. tongue
as it stand, 'derailers thread' is still ahead of this ryt now; until then, we shall see.

no be pool una de play for that thread? 'derailers thread' grew spontaneously without any influence.... undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Deiok: hmmm. All Good sha, as for me i have been following that thread since page one, but havent open it once.

You don go on your usual binge? tongue

You've been following the thread since inception, yet you haven't opened it once? Oxymoron, paradox or Deiok is going bonkers? tongue cheesy grin

caseless: as it stand, 'derailers thread' is still ahead of this ryt now; until then, we shall see.

no be pool una de play for that thread? 'derailers thread' grew spontaneously without any influence.... undecided

Bloke, get some perspective. . . .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Caseless: 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
nitlad:

You've been following the thread since inception, yet you haven't opened it once? Oxymoron, paradox or Deiok is going bonkers? tongue cheesy grin

Bloke, get some perspective. . . .
abeggi.....join us on that thread.....u don come b4 now, bloke?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 4:58am On Dec 03, 2013
Am not happy! Things are not going as planned! Good morning friends!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 6:12am On Dec 03, 2013
nitlad:

Fair enough, for a thread that is around 18 months old. . .

Beat this - after just 3 months shocked

www.nairaland.com/1380365/football-betting-season-7/1111

Perspective. . .

At this rate, we would be talking about over 6000 pages in 15 months time. Your thread can't beat that. tongue
*hmmmm now we know y he's hardly found here anylonger...so he's been living in tht thread, betting away (and surely losing) every single penny he makes...too bad, too bad...*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 6:21am On Dec 03, 2013
Swiftboy: Am not happy! Things are not going as planned! Good morning friends!
*y shud this surprise him...?? In this world, nothng goes as planned [having protected fling with ur house help and wishing she doesnt get pregnant, she still does(de condom broke during ur frenzie)...robbing a bank and wishing u're not caught, u still get caught (and jailed, or hanged), because de get away car refused to start...putting a bullet in ur head and wishing u die and leave ur sorrows, only to wake de next morning to learn de shot only grazed ur temple, and u sustained just minor head injuries (and u stil have to live life and face ur problems)...de list goes on and on]...*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2013
nitlad:

dont confuse yourself, when i say say i have been following, i mean with the following botton, but havent open it after that, angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2013
harlos:
I'm very very very happy smileysmileysmiley
Hows urs too?

I know you won't join this hit and run gels shaundecided
It was fine baby kiss

Hit and run? My goodness! Why will you think that?

Feraz: Hehehe. . .how are you? kiss
I'm doing great and you?
Am doing really good. Good morning!

Swiftboy: Am not happy! Things are not going as planned! Good morning friends!
Oh dear, what's wrong? Good morning!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2013
*lmao!!! grin this girl is bloddy funny*[quote author=fabulousdame][/quote]
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Choose 1 item from my wishlist WITCHLIST (FIXED!) that u'd give to megrin

Thanks jb,,I'd almost given up but u came through at lastkisskiss

Motigbo,,mi o binu mo..oti ye mi,, shey kin ma expect eh?cheesy
*this girls are still calling this thing thier WHISHLIST...?? tht list they wrote is not a wish list but a WITCHLIST, cos na only girl wey carry winch fit demand those kind tins frm a guy*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2013
tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Good Morning Guys. Enjoy your day. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
9icegee: *lmao!!! grin this girl is bloddy funny*
wat is amusing u? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
*isnt she amusing enough? merely looking at her makes me laugh*
fabulousdame:
wat is amusing u? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
Werre
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
9icegee: *isnt she amusing enough? merely looking at her makes me laugh*
who makes u laf? am i a comedian?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Deiok: Werre
hey dear
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
mummy where ve u been @beync
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
Happy room matescheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Rebirth(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
what will the winner get? a house in Hyde Park?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Rebirth: what will the winner get? a house in Hyde Park?

No. A bungalow at Ajegunle
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
**checks time**. .

Good Morning house
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
lalaboi: **checks time**. .

Good Morning house
good evening smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
fabulousdame:
good evening smiley

Hehe. It is morning o. Even for that bush wer u dey lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
*checks his temperature...*good night
lalaboi: **checks time**. .

Good Morning house
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Rebirth(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
lalaboi:

No. A bungalow at Ajegunle

all this wahala for a bungalow in ajegunle well sha, na something!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
fabulousdame: mummy where ve u been @beync
. Been working hard to make sure my babe doesn't lack anything... especially this season cheesy

9icegee lala nd rebirth
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
*i heard she's very pretty. isnt tht amusing enough...??*
fabulousdame:
who makes u laf? am i a comedian?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
Beync: . Been working hard to make sure my babe doesn't lack anything... especially this season cheesy

9icegee lala nd rebirth

Baink or Beync lol. Whaddup miss?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
*hmmmm i c my friend....did i miss her? eer...well...i think i eerr... lipsrsealed lemme not be too forward*
Beync: . Been working hard to make sure my babe doesn't lack anything... especially this season cheesy

9icegee lala nd rebirth

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.