Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,919 members, 7,866,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (712588 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2014
Deiok:

Happy new year bro. I wish you and your household The best of 2014.
TNX bro

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2014
9icegee
Bantino
Beync
Chycoroxie
Emmyk
Fabulousdame
Fellis
Feraz
Fynestboi
Harlos
Jbluv55
Jhydebaba
Kola oloye
Lalaboi
Luxanne
Ms_Pee
Ms_Steph
Nitlad
Obinoscopy
Princeparix
Princesa
Reineviolette
Shugamania
Sweet-tease
Texanomaly
Thatgurlvixen

Happy new year to you all. May this year 2014 be a year of progress and breakthrough in your household.

2 Likes

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NadiaSA1(f): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2014
Jbluv55: Happy New Year Nadia_SA kiss kiss
happy new year jbLuv

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nadia_SA1: happy new year jbLuv
Happy New Year dear. What hav you bin up to?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
ms_pee: angry angry
Not on d first day of d year. Smile smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
What is it dear
It a new year just smile for us smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
Emmyk: See ya all next year. I go always pray for you. embarassed embarassed
Tomorrow's nextyear, please. cheesycheesy

Happy Last day of 2013 to my hommies:

Obino from Eastern Nigeria \cheesy/

Jbluv from Jumong Japan \cheesy/ ,

Harlos from Heaven Harare! \cheesy/

9icegee from 9icegee local government, somewhere in Nigeria \grin/

Luxanne from Luanda \cheesy/

Vixengirl from Virgina Islands \cheesy/

Okay, Tex from Taraba Texas too \cheesy/

Sweet Tease from Sudan Sweden \cheesy/

Deiok from Dubai \cheesy/

Ms.Pee from Madagascar \cheesy/ \cheesy/

Shuga from South Africa \cheesy/

Tovot from Toronto \cheesy/

Fynboi from Freetown \cheesy/

Brenda from Bornu Birmingham \grin/
And to all forum games of years after years who are no more here... Caracta, Googles, tanimz honeric01, lysaa, patwhizkid, Sima...etc
::E::m::m::y:::l: o:v::e::s::y: o:u::::a::l::l:: kiss kiss
Lol Thank you dear kiss kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year everyone, i love you all kiss kiss

Shuga where have you been? Welcome back! kiss i miss you big. Happy new year!

Ms_pee stop harassing my boo angry

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by damoskiy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Let dis be d last post...I dey beg...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Deiok:
9icegee
Bantino
Beync
Chycoroxie
Emmyk
Fabulousdame
Fellis
Feraz
Fynestboi
Harlos
Jbluv55
Jhydebaba
Kola oloye
Lalaboi
Luxanne
Ms_Pee
Ms_Steph
Nitlad
Obinoscopy
Princeparix
Princesa
Reineviolette
Shugamania
Sweet-tease
Texanomaly
Thatgurlvixen

Happy new year to you all. May this year 2014 be a year of progress and breakthrough in your household.
Amen! Same to you kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
damoskiy: Let dis be d last post...I dey beg...
tongue tongue tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by damoskiy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
sweet-tease:
tongue tongue tongue
its a new year...its too early...I can disturb u if you like don't try me oooo....
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
Jbluv55:
Not on d first day of d year. Smile smiley
Leave her, let the wrinkles deal with her grin

Happy new year dear kiss kiss

damoskiy: its a new year...its too early...I can disturb u if you like don't try me oooo....
Sowri embarassed happy new year smiley

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by damoskiy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
sweet-tease:

. Same to u dearie...ar u scared.I meant no harm...cheers
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
thatgurlvixen: Happy new year forum gamers..a big thank you for being a part of my 2013..for accepting this stranger into ur amazing familyembarassed..u guys are just tooo awesomecheesycheesy

Wish that you all have a fulfilled and blessed year..happy new year guyssmiley
Kisses and my lovekisskiss

*will mention names later,,but for now.. Am going back to sleep*embarassed

See y'allkiss

Aww sweerie, happy new year to you too kiss AMEN
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2014

grin grin

Happy New Year sweerie kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
sweet-tease:

Happy New Year to you too dear, love you too kiss

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
damoskiy: . Same to u dearie...ar u scared.I meant no harm...cheers
*whew* cheers! smiley

luxanne:
Happy New Year to you too dear, love you too kiss

Luxie darling! Xoxo kiss

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by damoskiy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
sweet-tease:

*whew* cheers! smiley

Luxie darling! Xoxo kiss

Don't press p ooooo...it is okay...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by damoskiy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
sweet-tease:

*whew* cheers! smiley

Luxie darling! Xoxo kiss

Don't press p ooooo...its okay...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
sweet-tease:

Happy New Year to you too. We love you too kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
sweet-tease:

My mission is to ensure that this doesn't happen wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Jbluv55: Happy New Year to Vanneni wink cool
Happy new year to you too. Even as you have seen today the first day of the year, so shall you see the last day of the year and many more years to come. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Vanneni: Happy new year to you too. Even as you have seen today the first day of the year, so shall you see the last day of the year and many more years to come. cheesy
Amen. TNX dear. smiley. How/where have you been?

Hope you are good.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
sweet-tease:

Lol Thank you dear kiss kiss
Your welcome. How was today? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
Deiok:
Nice one bro. Emmyk From Enugu.... Ecuador cheesy.
I wish you a prosperous 2014.
Thanks pal. How did today go? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

Virgina islands indeedgringrin

Happy new year emmykkisskiss love you plentycheesy
Ah misssshhh you. kiss kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
ms_pee:

Madagascar ko, malaysia ni cheesy

Thanks dear, I love you too kiss kiss
Been a while, buddy. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
Emmyk:
Thanks pal. How did today go? smiley
We thank God, it was all nice, except man utd lost at old trattford again today.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by damoskiy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
I knw when dis thread gets to 1000 pages something would happen here.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by pkasso(m): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sure has to be the longest running thread in NL history.Three years,950 pages later and we are no closer to finding out who the last poster will be. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.