Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (705909 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
Missmossy: Me likey cool
likey what?.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Deiok:
ehhh, bros nor vex oooh. So wetin you do harlos?.
dats him on the rightgrin, later gave him a sachet of paracetamol sha...as a good guy.wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
cirmuell: dats him on the rightgrin, later gave him a sachet of paracetamol sha...as a good guy.wink
shocked are you tyson younger brother loll. So you actually gave him a sachet of paracetamol?, that is very taughtful of you.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
cirmuell: better...u 4 experience wetin i do harlostongue
abi wetin I do you, tell him how long u were on the hospital bed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Deiok:
shocked are you tyson younger brother loll. So you actually gave him a sachet of paracetamol?, that is very taughtful of you.
nah, actually I used to be his trainer/coachundecided...yeah I'm a nyc guy.cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
cirmuell: dats him on the rightgrin, later gave him a sachet of paracetamol sha...as a good guy.wink
uhm angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
harlos: abi wetin I do you, tell him how long u were on the hospital bed
gringringrin...i dey come.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
cirmuell: gringringrin...i dey come.
you wan chop am again abicheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
harlos: you wan chop am again abicheesy
grin I'm stronger now...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
cirmuell: nah, actually I used to be his trainer/coachundecided...yeah I'm a nyc guy.cool
Nice guy indeed, the last time i saw harlos he was with a swollen face. grin.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
cirmuell: grin I'm stronger now...
uh uh uh... So? Mr trainer. Is there a twist to the story?.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Deiok:
Nice guy indeed, the last time i saw harlos he was with a swollen face. grin.
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lemme return from training. You go hear am
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by AmazingZeus(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
Make una go ring go fight unless you want me to join and finish all of you
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by honeydear(f): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
#coughs
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by AmazingZeus(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
honeydear: #coughs
wicked one or good one
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Missmossy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Deiok: likey what?.
This thread ofcourse.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Missmossy:
This thread ofcourse.
oowkay. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
honeydear: #coughs
Hmmm, longest time.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Missmossy(f): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Deiok: oowkay. smiley
U haven't slept,do go to bed.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by AmazingZeus(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2014
The last man standing
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by honeydear(f): 4:51am On Jul 12, 2014
Deiok:
Hmmm, longest time.
hello Deiok, how are you? Good morning peeps. Where's elantracey, harlos and dre11?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:54am On Jul 12, 2014
honeydear: hello Deiok, how are you? Good morning peeps. Where's elantracey, harlos and dre11?
I was here, where were you?

Good morning
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by honeydear(f): 5:02am On Jul 12, 2014
harlos: I was here, where were you?

Good morning
hi harlos....longest time smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:05am On Jul 12, 2014
honeydear: hi harlos....longest time smiley
yeah, after the great tsunami disaster. Thank God u still dey smileysmiley

Whats up, u're still awake
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by joyfulheart: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2014
Wins what??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2014
Missmossy:
U haven't slept,do go to bed.
I saw this late.... So what about you?, what were you waitinghuh, were you waiting for someone to tuck you in.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2014
honeydear: hello Deiok, how are you? Good morning peeps. Where's elantracey, harlos and dre11?
I am doing just great. Where have you been? I think elantracey decided to take a leave from NL after the historic tsunami.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2014
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2014
harlos:
is the space for sale? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2014
cirmuell: is the space for sale? undecided
Yes. You wan buy?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2014

am here honey smiley

how are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.