Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

(photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull (4787 Views)

Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) / What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health / Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by Bigajeff(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
When The pastor said turn to your neighbour and say, "you are beautifully and adorable created by God.
And i replied the pastor: hnmm,Pastor I don't want to lie in church ooo!!! But all God Creatures are beautifull. Somebody shout Halleluya!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by babyfaceafrica: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by joey4sheva(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
I'll just tell my neighbor.. "you are beautiful in many other ways"

1 Like

Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
As their black na so their heart black. Their mouth na diarrhea and lies full am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
op, wher did u get this picture from? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by lovesamzy: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by amunkita(m): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahaha........

I don sh1t for bank ooooooo....

Obasanjo was like: U re Beau
Osho baba: Tiful...

2 Likes

Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by ademasta(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Funny
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by gebest: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
i don laff fall for ground.

1 Like

Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by Destined2win: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
This getty images for just help these people do some photoshop enhancement grin

1 Like

Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by omowolewa: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nairaland! When you vow not to laugh, you just realized you teeth don escape hin cage!!!

Even baba will laugh at this

2 Likes

Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by HARDBUOI: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
UGLINESS AT ITS PEAK!..
THESE 2MEN ARE UNDISPUTED...KUDOS!

1 Like

Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by ziccoit: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
The first is one of the most powerful men in the world(installed and removed a president) and the second most influential labour leader in the history of Nigeria. That is what I see. I don't judge what I can not create.

3 Likes

Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by Hardaybizi(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by cktheluckyman: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
ziccoit:
The first is one of the most powerful men in the world(installed and removed a president) and the second most influential labour leader in the history of Nigeria. That is what I see. I don't judge what I can not create.

Installed ko remove ni!! All i see is the face of an ugly babbooon faced inbreeding old fool who defiled his own daughter-in-law

3 Likes

Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by cktheluckyman: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
ziccoit:

Installed ko remove ni!! All i see is the face of an ugly babbooon faced inbreeding old fool who defiled his own daughter-in-law and looted this country to the tune of $16billion

2 Likes

Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by Omololu007(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Installed ko remove ni!! All i see is the face of an ugly babbooon faced inbreeding old fool who defiled his own daughter-in-law
kids don really full nairaland
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
lol

nice one.
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by rman: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Call them ugly.. some of you making fun of them will never have the same kind of influence they had in their lifetime. As old and ugly as u may call them, they still bed beautiful ladies regularly.

They are rich, old, healthy and have gone full circle.

So the joke is on low lifers that make fun of their father mates on the internet.
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by Ymlaska(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bigajeff:
When The pastor said turn to your neighbour and say, "you are beautifully and adorable created by God.
And i replied the pastor: hnmm,Pastor I don't want to lie in church ooo!!! But all God Creatures are beautifull. Somebody shout Halleluya!!
man does not require beauty of face rather of xter.
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by missKiffy(f): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
They are both beautiful jare cheesy
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by lawrenceunaa: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
I rather turn to say such to their wives concubines grin
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by adedapo1994: 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by jericco1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
What are you driving at? angry
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by walexmini(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kikikikikikikikik grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Blood of oh my sweet Lord!!!
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by smsshola(m): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lobaton...
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by Pidggin(f): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bigajeff:

Hahahahahaha
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by SPG4U(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
They are both cute, most old men of thier age look worst.

meanwhile guys see this threaad on nairaland on the new way to cure stroke, obesity, burn fat, and obesity

https://www.nairaland.com/2844443/know-anybody-down-stroke
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by Davexx(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Holy cow! shocked see as them black like night, #duduosun
Re: (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull by mightyokwy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Holy shit, what is this. Una go fit kill person for nairaland. Chai I don lagh tire. What a way to end a stressful day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community / Senate President Applauds Governor Ugwuanyi For Promoting National Unity / Breaking: Sunday Adeyemo Igboho is a good man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.