Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Buhari’s ‘corrected Budget’ Letter To Senate Contains Another Error [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s ‘corrected Budget’ Letter To Senate Contains Another Error [PHOTOS] (1479 Views)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s ‘corrected Budget’ Letter To Senate Contains Another Error [PHOTOS] by SignalNG1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari’s letter addressed to the Senate President Bukola Saraki on Tuesday contains a serious error.

The letter, personally signed by Buhari, claimed that the 2016 budget proposal was submitted on 22 December, 2016 instead of 22 December, 2015.

The letter reads:

“It will be recalled that on Tuesday, 22 December, 2016, I presented my 2016 budget proposals to the joint sitting of the national assembly. I submitted a draft bill accompanied by a schedule of details.

“At the time of submission, we indicated that because the details had just been produced, we would have had to check to ensure that there were no errors in the detailed breakdown contained in the schedule.

“That has since been completed and I understand that the corrections have been submitted.

“The national assembly would therefore have the details as submitted on the 22nd and a copy containing the corrections submitted last week. It appears that this has led to some confusion.

“In this regard, please find attached the corrected version. This is the version the national assembly should work with as my 2016 budget estimates. The draft bill remains the same and there are no changes in any of the figures.”

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/9582-2/

Re: Buhari’s ‘corrected Budget’ Letter To Senate Contains Another Error [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
again? sad
Re: Buhari’s ‘corrected Budget’ Letter To Senate Contains Another Error [PHOTOS] by dtruth3(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
ShameShameShameShameShameShame!

Shamelessness everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s ‘corrected Budget’ Letter To Senate Contains Another Error [PHOTOS] by saint047(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Imagine clerical errors and slips in the budget of a country!

I said it before: APC is not fit to administer an LGA

Government of errors

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s ‘corrected Budget’ Letter To Senate Contains Another Error [PHOTOS] by ticker(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
buhari is a dunce

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s ‘corrected Budget’ Letter To Senate Contains Another Error [PHOTOS] by TheArchangel(f): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Who typed and proof read this?

Where is his PA?

Kai, so embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s ‘corrected Budget’ Letter To Senate Contains Another Error [PHOTOS] by zico530(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
What do you expect from a....Complete with like if you already know where I am a heading to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s ‘corrected Budget’ Letter To Senate Contains Another Error [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
No be una say even if the man bring nepa bill, una go still vote am?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s ‘corrected Budget’ Letter To Senate Contains Another Error [PHOTOS] by 9jatriot(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Buhari’s ‘corrected Budget’ Letter To Senate Contains Another Error [PHOTOS] by Danzakidakura(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
they demanded for NEPA bill in place of his certificate.this is the result .

(1) (Reply)

#buharikillingdemocracy Trending On Twitter / Biafra: Keep Your Resources For The Upcoming Case In Hague- IPOB / Buhari Meets Jonathan Over Niger Delta Avengers, Refutes Plans To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.