Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

PHOTO - Putin To Obama, "Catch Me If You Can" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO - Putin To Obama, "Catch Me If You Can" (883 Views)

Putin: "To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God But To Send Them To Him Is Up To / Breaking News!!! Russia President Vladimir Putin To Nigeria Free Nnamdi Kanu Now / PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO - Putin To Obama, "Catch Me If You Can" by AlPicapcI(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
lol.............

Re: PHOTO - Putin To Obama, "Catch Me If You Can" by geesilver(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
i wonder what could be running through their mind.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO - Putin To Obama, "Catch Me If You Can" by Lordave: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
That doesn't negate the fact that Russian economy is in shambles like it's always been.

And you OP plus all ye ungrateful Nigerians, get ready to be deported back to Nigeria when our Trump becomes president.
Re: PHOTO - Putin To Obama, "Catch Me If You Can" by AlPicapcI(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lordave:
That doesn't negate the fact that Russian economy is in shambles like it's always been.

And you OP plus all ye ungrateful Nigerians, get ready to be deported back to Nigeria when our Trump becomes president.

"Our Trump"!!!!, lol.

for your mind abi? from the day she announced her presidential ambition, [b]Hilary Clinton [/b]as been crowned already, so stop day dreaming with your Trash Talking Trump mai homeboy....

1 Like

Re: PHOTO - Putin To Obama, "Catch Me If You Can" by AlPicapcI(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lordave:

"Our Trump"!!!!, lol.

for your mind abi? from the day she announced her presidential ambition, Hilary Clinton as been crowned already, so stop day dreaming with your Trash Talking Trump mai homeboy....

(1) (Reply)

Agatu People Beg The Help Of Well Menaing Nigerians, Tell UN And Human Rights / Outbreak Of A Deadly Disease On OAU Campus! Management Warn The Public! / Breaking News: NNPC Shut Down Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.