Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu (31559 Views)

EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko / UNDERSTANDING THE LATEST TREASON CHARGES AGAINST NNAMDI KANU / DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by ariesbull: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Candyrain:

Hmmmm.... Interesting

They won't know that
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Biko nna, how does this your comment change the fact that cockroach Kanu, is very dangerous and should rightly be kept in prison at least until our amiable president leaves office.

What a pity that he has not been able to prevent residents of a zoo from imprisoning him?

This is zoo prison is where he belongs.

Stupid house slave of his white imperialist masters.
JN1:

You must have noticed that Igbo is never an easy language to learn, haven't you?
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by drss(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
release d man dem no gree. wait n see by april, danbazzau security service will withdraw dis charges n file anoda one. n somebody dey tell me say buari no be dullard na so APC military govt dey do n undo against demsleves since may29 2015. useless govt.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by kingsclass: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol.. The old one's ain't good enough that why we are charging him with new one.
. You people will still change the new one.Confusion is your surname.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by busky101(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
orobs93:
Y

After fg is true with kanu
Is caller and ringing tune will be the national anthem
my fellow ipob brothers go laugh if they see dis one...lwkm
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
How can you lock a man in detention while you learn how to do your jobs?

This is a government of shambles!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Candyrain(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
ariesbull:

They won't know that

I dey tells you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by cheruv: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
Congratu kini? Dude they are charging him with new sophisticated one's and you are here saying something else.
Is it the DSS that is busy cleaning the shoe of dambazo that'd know how to charge someone
Biko gwam ihe ozo! undecided

1 Like

Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by cheruv: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
JN1:

You must have noticed that Igbo is never an easy language to learn, haven't you?
Hahaha
He can't seem to wrap his head btwn the union of these pairs of letters b,p and g,k grin
Anyway his appeal was to weak minded Igbos undecided

1 Like

Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
ariesbull:

The European Union has supported a Referendum for Biafra, and has called for such referendum to be carried out within 90 Days. EU says it will only recognize Biafra born out of international Law through  the Referendum and not armed rebellion. They also called on Nigeria to release all political prisoners, and for Nigeria to respect Human Rights of all citizens and to withdraw from using the military to crack down on demonstrators. The EU said that while it has strong ties with Nigeria, “protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms remains a priority for the EU and we encourage the authorities [Nigeria] in every occasion to respect such rights.”

Read the Full EU Release 

http://www.africabusinessworld.com/eu-calls-for-biafra-referendum-within-90-days-says-it-will-recognize-biafra-if-referendum-passes/2016/01/19/

Now where are the mods...you can ban me ....
Lol.. Dude read that thing you post carefully and understand what it means. It means more trouble for IPOB youths like you. It simply means EU didn't recognise you people cos 1. You are violent,2.Your governors and other IGBO elites must bycot all the benefits from FG and I don't think they are ready to do that. Cheer!

1 Like

Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by CioAngels(f): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Secret service, was then, you only hear when the job has been concluded, then you now ask, are they from the outer space or what? But now, they are now push around, do they do, go they go, stop they stop. You hear about them daily, yet, no visible result coming out for people to see. The more educated we think we are, the more visionless be become. What a shame.
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by kingsclass: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
GenBuhari:
Biko nna, how does this your comment change the fact that cockroach Kanu, is very dangerous and should rightly be kept in prison at least until our amiable president leaves office.

What a pity that he has not been able to prevent residents of a zoo from imprisoning him?

This is zoo prison is where he belongs.

Stupid house slave of his white imperialist masters.
Keeping Kanu in prison will not solve the problem,rather it makes him more popular and his followers more radicalized.The solution to the whole problem lies on dialogue.Jaw jaw is better than war war.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by dotcomnamename: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol.. Dude read that thing you post carefully and understand what it means. It means more trouble for IPOB youths like you. It simply means EU didn't recognise you people cos 1. You are violent,2.Your governors and other IGBO elites must bycot all the benefits from FG and I don't think they are ready to do that. Cheer!

The guy na illiterate. He mumu so tail.. I just dey laugh when i read his mumu post. Him no know sey it means more trouble for them. grin
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by frisky2good(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Arrest first then start looking for charges.
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Firefire(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
modath:

what?..... Say sometime , don't be scared, your PDP loyalist wont disown you,& no one can beat you nah, omo AKin ki n se ojo.. smiley

Sister mi eru o ba odo.
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by dotcomnamename: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
ariesbull:

[s]The European Union has supported a Referendum for Biafra, and has called for such referendum to be carried out within 90 Days. EU says it will only recognize Biafra born out of international Law through  the Referendum and not armed rebellion. They also called on Nigeria to release all political prisoners, and for Nigeria to respect Human Rights of all citizens and to withdraw from using the military to crack down on demonstrators. The EU said that while it has strong ties with Nigeria, “protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms remains a priority for the EU and we encourage the authorities [Nigeria] in every occasion to respect such rights.”

Read the Full EU Release 

http://www.africabusinessworld.com/eu-calls-for-biafra-referendum-within-90-days-says-it-will-recognize-biafra-if-referendum-passes/2016/01/19/

Now where are the mods...you can ban me ....
[/s]

Please go back to school and stop disgracing yourself. Smh
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by hollywater: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aspireahead:
how is the DSS that cleans politicians shoes a 'SECRET POLICE'?
Good question.
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by ckmayoca: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
orobs93:
Y

How old are u to type this nonsense on here?
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
dotcomnamename:

The guy na illiterate. He mumu so tail.. I just dey laugh when i read his mumu post. Him no know sey it means more trouble for them. grin
Lol.. I taya o my brother. Chai! grin
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
NwaNimo1:
It may be best if this case is sent to the 'Hague' - Naija judiciary is a joke.

There is a case against Buhari and his fellow merchants of death coming up on the 29th of this month.

The narrow minded tyrant must answer for his crimes.

Head or tail, the struggle is no longer a child's play.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by qintus: 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
If I talk now they will ban me, while others will be shouting kill am, chop am and so on and so forth nothing will happen to them. Ok continue....
Nairaland keep deceiving misguided Yoruba's that think we are in a military regime.
DSS has no case against KANU and Bubu is forcing them to create one.
And KANU keep proving the whole world that there is a country call ZOO

2 Likes

Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by marlockj: 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Haha!!!!!

judiciary is rubbish...

Efcc n judiciary is now afraid of kanu.....
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by xboyelyusuf(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
orobs93:
Y

...Y U wicked like this nah??
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Elan83(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
DSs d shoe shiners!! Pls chrg him wt murder, cos he has sucssfuly murdered d secrecy,wckedness, atrocities & terrorism orchestrated by hausa-fulani orligachy, wt Buhari as dea chief in command,,

1 Like

Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by orobs93(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
kaycid77:

But after FG is "false" through with you, your life will move backward and look like Nokia 3310

Lol

My message has been passed
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
IceMan85:
If I talk now they will ban me, while others will be shouting kill am, chop am and so on and so forth nothing will happen to them. Ok continue....
Nairaland keep deceiving misguided Yoruba's that think we are in a military regime.
DSS has no case against KANU and Bubu is forcing them to create one.
And KANU keep proving the whole world that there is a country call ZOO grin

Do you mean treasonable offence is "No Case"
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by orobs93(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
ckmayoca:

How old are u to type this nonsense on here?

U dey support am do ur worst...jump anyhow verse use ur head nack wall...run mad if u like kill yasef
But one tin is for sure he has commited treason and treason is treason anywhere.
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Elan83(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[/s]

Please go back to school and stop disgracing yourself. Smh
u're a riffraff,, he just pested wots on ground & u wt ur dump head cnt comprehend! Okpo,, weda hausa-fulani & yoruba cowards lyk it or not, biafra has arrived,, so go & die!

3 Likes

Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Samirana360(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
ochu nwa okuko nwe ada......
Re: DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by nnatom: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Justiyke4u:
More facts will still emerge. The truth is that the more you talk about something the more popular that thing becomes. If you want to stop war, you don't become anti war to stop it, it will only increase the war but rather you become a pro peace to stop war. We still have a lot to learn

I love ur write up.it's just d bitter truth. whether Pple belive it or nt. I have to copy and save it for reference purposes and to lecture my students

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abacha Loot: FG Wins Case As Malami Heads To U.S. Next Week For Repatriation / "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement / Burial Site For 73 Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen.. Courtesy CAN Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.