Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Which Can Take You Far In Life? Education Or Talent? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Can Take You Far In Life? Education Or Talent? (521 Views)

5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Can Take You Far In Life? Education Or Talent? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
From my own point of perspective, I think this whole frenzy of education education education is making us turn a very blind eye to a lifetime opportunity of exploiting our talents, imagine a child blessed with the talent of moulding or painting, but was sent to school to study medicine or law, isn't that a total waste of his inbuilt talent??

I read somewhere on the FP just some couple minutes ago in Korede Bello's interview, he said " I know that education is priority and it takes you pass where your talent places you. Education is priority for me and I am making sure that I do my best to come out with good grades" Now I don't quite agree with that, assuming he didn't exploit his talents and just face education, nobody would know him.... and by education placing u where ur talents cannot, Ask Aishwarya, she was studying to be an architect when her chance came on the Runway, did she finish the course or she went back to finish it when she became famous, NO! She is very successful today!!

Well, that's just my own opinion, What are ur opinions, education or talent which can take u farther
Re: Which Can Take You Far In Life? Education Or Talent? by cana882(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Only vry few people without education but talent succeeded in this world out of billions. Education can never be exaggerated brother!!
Re: Which Can Take You Far In Life? Education Or Talent? by psucc(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
The race is not for the swift nor the battle for the strong but God decides the fate of men.
Re: Which Can Take You Far In Life? Education Or Talent? by Idrismusty97(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
A mix of both or sometimes just luck.
Re: Which Can Take You Far In Life? Education Or Talent? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Why Doesn't Fuel Sell At Approved Price In The South East / Whats Your Choice (picture) / Worlds Strongest Hair? Man Pulls Car With Is Hair (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.