Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! (1031 Views)

Hot Motivational Jam ‘shine Like A Star’ By Nairalander Capableben. / Nairalander "Capableben" Releases Independence Day Single. / Nairalander "Capableben" Premieres His Track On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! by Capableben(m): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
My single just dropped today.
I want you all to listen to it and Kindly Rate, Review and Advice, constructive Criticisms are
welcomed.

"Hold on ft Sayah"
Thanks y'all as I await ur constructive criticisms.

http://tindeck.com/dl/xmmko
cc:
seun
AndyBlaze
lalasticlala
chizzy94
synord
Prada
viviangist
Airforceone
airmark
Echelle
Freemanan
Vivipop
susrite

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Will do...

Your graphics artist should improve his skills tho
Re: A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! by Vivipop(f): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
*Modified*

There's light at the end of the tunnel, all is well even in the well...*singing and rocking the crazybeat*
I love the intro so much, award winning voice and crazy beat. I like the fact that your voice was loud in a soothing manner and yet, the beats are hard to miss. This is something different with great and inspiring lyrics. Great song dear, keep it up. I'm sharing the link with friends already.

Oga airmark, please do the needful.
Re: A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! by Capableben(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Vivipop:
There's light at the end of the tunnel, all is well living in the well...*singing and rocking the crazybeat*
I love the intro so much, award winning voice and crazy beat. I like the fact that your voice was loud in a soothing manner and yet, the beats are hard to miss. This is something different with great and inspiring lyrics. Great song dear, keep it up. I'm sharing the link with friends already.

Oga airmark, please do the needful.
hehehe Thanks ma. its actually, "all is well even in the well"
Re: A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! by Vivipop(f): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Capableben:
hehehe Thanks ma. its actually, "all is well even in the well"
oh! okay, I get it. Thanks. smiley
Re: A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! by Capableben(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Vivipop:
oh! okay, I get it. Thanks. smiley
hmmmm seems no one is interested in this song....
Re: A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! by Vivipop(f): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Capableben:
hmmmm seems no one is interested in this song....
I am interested. Stop the negativism. You are already good.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! by Capableben(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2016
grin Ehm, so what re the criteria considered for one to hit FP?
I am sure this thread would have been long put on FP if it had this title "Chika Ike looks dapper in a suit" . I have been an ardent Nairalanader for a long time now, religiously followed, every minute second hour that goes by, in short I am an addict. With my influence, my friends signed up here, my dad is even a regular guest. Yet, just this little favour I request the mod to do me and he's just mute..
Is he being partial I can't say. That song deserves to be heard by nairalanders and I personally need your reviews to make me better... Please oga Seun look into my matter abeg.

cc
airmark
seun
vivipop
chizzy94
kylez
Re: A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! by Capableben(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2016
......because it is really disheartening and unfair to see my fellow Nairaland artistes have their songs promoted here and mine is being relegated. Its not fair.
Moreover, it's better to have this thread on FP than some "Tonto Dike kisses Churchill" shit .
Mods make una look my matter..
Oga seun I dey loyal.

cc:
Seun
airmark
Re: A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! by Capableben(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2016
Freemanan:
Will do...

Your graphics artist should improve his skills tho
Noted!! ....still awaiting your reviews tho
Re: A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! by Capableben(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2016
cc DJRuffee Mikuz osenifilms mobf lalasticlala lalaboi misselegant camryuser topar9 naptu2 Djhypno loveablequeen MusicalMafia DoubleSixMUZIK vicky85 chiomaudemba EbukaHades10 khodex
Re: A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! by Capableben(m): 4:25am On Jan 24, 2016
MUSIC: Hold On by Master Ben ft Saya /p46gLN-aR via @YolaTrends
Re: A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! by lalaboi(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2016
1. Your artwork is not so good looking. too much going on.

2. The singing from the first guy needs a lot of work

3. The rap didn't sound too nice, sounds so 1990

4. The second guy singing had a nice voice and made the track a bit better. perhaps he should do the singing with a semi mid tempo beat.

Overall almost an average song. Alot is needed to be improved upon.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander 'Capableben' premieres his first track! by Capableben(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
lalaboi:
1. Your artwork is not so good looking. too much going on.

2. The singing from the first guy needs a lot of work

3. The rap didn't sound too nice, sounds so 1990

4. The second guy singing had a nice voice and made the track a bit better. perhaps he should do the singing with a semi mid tempo beat.

Overall almost an average song. Alot is needed to be improved upon.
Thanks bro! I really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Audio + Video: Kizzy Kiss - Fear Me / New Music: Cynthia Morgan X Tiwa Savage X Seyi Shay X Yemi Alade - D / MUSIC: Download Iyanya – Credit Ft Don Jazzy [new Song]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.