Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos (30552 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos / Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal / Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by musicsonline: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
The founder of Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Mr Bill and Ms Melinda Gates and that of Dangote Foundation, Alhaji Aliko Dangote have commended the Bauchi State Government for its provision of 16 percent allocation to the health sector in the 2016 budget, above what was agreed on in the Abuja Declaration 2001.
The State got this commendation Wednesday in Kaduna while reviewing the 2015 routine immunisation exercises in Bauchi and Kano states and the extension of the programme by another one year.

Narrating the People in the Photos:

His Excellency the Governor of Kaduna State Malam Nasir El-Rufai host Bill Gates, Aliko Dangode, US Ambassador to Nigeria, Governors of Borno, Yobe, Sokoto, Kano and Bauchi State, Minister of State; Health, Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano, Shehu of Borno, Emir of Dass, representative of Emir of Zazzau, Mai Damaturu, Commissioners of Health from Kano, Bauchi, Sokoto, Borno and Yobe State, other important donor agencies and development partners at Kaduna State Government House for official signing of an MoU between Kaduna State Government, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Dangote Foundation on Routine Immunization.

More Photos On http://www.viviangist.com/dangote-bill-gates-nasir-el-rufai-and-others-at-routine-immunization-meeting-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by musicsonline: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
More @ lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by queenstlll(f): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mods, abeg No vex, photos here are not complete. See all photos here-------> http://360jamng.tk/photos-dangote-sanusi-bill-gates-el-rufai-and-others-at-signing-of-mou/

2 Likes

Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by Integrityfarms(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Giving back to the community. A lifetime legacy

7 Likes

Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by ictmikky(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Collaboration....

1 Like

Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by Cybertext(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nice step by this great billionaires...
the last picture tho.... feels like dangote strategizing how to overtake Bill Gate, to be the world richest entrepreneur.

9 Likes

Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by ayindejimmy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Some good news

1 Like

Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by weblogo: 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
See Money seated everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by Yugosng(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
nice
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by ramdris(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will soon join their league with d way am working and praying...

11 Likes

Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by adepiero: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by Godbest(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
good
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by callJesu: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Impacting.. Such we desire
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by Simpletosexy: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Waw. Ftc
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by jasysandra(f): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nice grin
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by phollybee(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Beware of Boko Haram Mr Bill Gate.. Else u get Bombed Chikena!
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by Marvel1206: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
nice one

when i saw MOU i thought it was.... grin

11 Likes

Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by Sissyshakara(f): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
cool

Avoid bad breath, protect your teeth from bacteria, use UV protected Toothbrush holder... A must have for families

Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by SirLegal(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
A round table of Men.

This is good news not only for kaduna State but all of Nigeria.
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by bimbochoco(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dat turban make Emir Sanusi resemble rabbit... If person see hin head for night, na to swing am catapult for head ni o...

1 Like

Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by bestkey: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nice post Mr posted. Am just testing only code
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by yjgm(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Including Dr Ado JG Muhammad the E.D NPHCDA
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by espn(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Can u see me in der midst!
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by pulsa(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
okay
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by ruky8(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wil be richer than these men. One day!!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by miqos02(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
bill gates don dey opd oh
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by holmez(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
rich men with such humility unlike our celebrities
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by kennyman2000(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dangote.. That guy! I just love him. No homo. A very good opportunist. Billions is on the way for him come 2017 when he finishes his refinery.

Bless my hustle too Baba God ooo...

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by wilcox(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
No tangible Comment above me, all I see is space bookers. This is Nairaland indeed where every member is engaged in land racketeering.

1 Like

Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by Super1759: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am going to be celebrated one day
I am going to give back to my society just like these men
In Jesus name
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by Toeyoursea(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Misleading title..... where is Bill Gates?
Re: Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos by Day11(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Good Development

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau / Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries / 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.