Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1361564 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Heatup47:

That's very true but if it's not backed by the president, it goes no where.

Buratai wants to build up the army from all rounds but he's limited. remember he planned to recruit 12,000 last year but ened up with 6,000 the remaining 6,000 is what they are recruiting in this 77rri.

let's hope and pray they take much this year, it will favour us all.
As Bubu don approve $1billion.. One can only hope the building of the military will include administration and not just military hardwares.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
Heatup47:

That's very true but if it's not backed by the president, it goes no where.

Buratai wants to build up the army from all rounds but he's limited. remember he planned to recruit 12,000 last year but ened up with 6,000 the remaining 6,000 is what they are recruiting in this 77rri.

let's hope and pray they take much this year, it will favour us all.
Truly they want to increase the number but the reality on ground is certain infrastructure vis a vis housing, offices and support to cater for the numbers are not on ground. so they have no choice than carry out replacement of retiring and those lost on duty personnel.
This amount released is solely for procurement of operational hardwares and not for administration.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
They should just pls release the form this month
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2018
Form will be available before 20th of this month. Same way it was released last time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Happening now, DSSC POP for Airforce cadets.(GTB kaduna)
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
ugo4u:
Happening now, DSSC POP for Airforce cadets.(GTB kaduna)
My brother let go Der and celebrate with those to be commissioned today our time is near
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
The way minister of defence (Dan Ali) and Gen. Buratai where smiling after the approval of $1billion leaves one with no doubt that something good is aboutta happen soonest.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
I believe DSSC 24/SSC 45 forms will soon be released judging from the recent release of 77rri Screening list.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Trust4u1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Heatup47:
I believe DSSC 24/SSC 45 forms will soon be released judging from the recent release of 77rri Screening list.

make dem do release the form. I case anybody has anything like past questions, especially those our friends here who partook in the exams during course 44, please share.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Trust4u1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
its really disheartening that we don't have people like Oga Tendawlaw and Pijay here, we for the get factual details and guidance by now.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Trust4u1:

make dem do release the form. I case anybody has anything like past questions, especially those our friends here who partook in the exams during course 44, please share.
There is nothing like exams, it is purely shortlisting aka tininitanana for the first stage.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Trust4u1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=ugo4u post=66456304]
There is nothing like exams, it is purely shortlisting aka tininitanana for the first stage.[/quote

e for make sense like that oh, just that Army and officer cadre things dey very different from NCO parole oh. I just wish what you that's how they would do it sha, everything is bound to change.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
For some time now the recruitment pattern for the different arms of the armed forces has been as follows with regards to DSSC and SSC for Army:

Navy: Online Registration > Aptitude Test > Board Interview > DSSC Training > POP

Airforce: Online Registration > Zonal Screening > Board Interview > DSSC Training > POP

Army: Online Registration > Board Interview > DSSC/SSC Training > POP

This year will favour us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Trust4u1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Heatup47:
For some time now the recruitment pattern for the different arms of the armed forces has been as follows with regards to DSSC and SSC for Army:

Navy: Online Registration > Aptitude Test > Board Interview > DSSC Training > POP

Airforce: Online Registration > Zonal Screening > Board Interview > DSSC Training > POP

Army: Online Registration > Board Interview > DSSC/SSC Training > POP

This year will favour us.

Thanks man, I now understand how it is done. I was thinking the Army and Navy adopt similar styles
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Trust4u1:

Thanks man, I now understand how it is done. I was thinking the Army and Navy adopt similar styles
course 44 was strictly shortlistment i.e After registration you go home and pray hoping for the best, after which interview commences.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Trust4u1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
ugo4u:

course 44 was strictly shortlistment i.e After registration you go home and pray hoping for the best, after which interview commences.

ugo4u, nor worry we all go dey there, we must hang our * or ** by God's grace.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
I've set my eyes on this. No backing off its the only reason my morale can never drop.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
I just pounder most times why on earth will you just release 30 name out of thousands applications and say to me it's transparent. Naso one self proclaimed officer here the other day was telling me computer picked at random imagine someone's thinking or lies I should call it so so senseless alteration. This army or Nigeria matter just weak me self.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by godfrey01(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
HOW true is this email....

recruitment@army.mil.ng via sendgrid.net

1:24 AM (10 hours ago)

to me

Dear :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (Removed the name)

JOINING INSTRUCTION FOR SCREENING OF 77 REGULAR RECRUIT INTAKE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE STATE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE

You have been selected to attend the State Recruitment Exercise of the Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits at your cState Recruitment Centre.

I am directed to inform all shortlisted candidates for 77 Regular Recruit Intake that State Recruitment Screening exercise commence on 9 April 18 by 0700 hours. Candidates are to appear dress in short sleeve white vests over blue PT short and canvas shoes with white stockings. Candidates are to bear the cost of their feeding and transportation to the recruitment exercise venue. Additionally, candidates are warned against the use of performance enhancing drugs, presentation of fake certificate and other undesirable practice. Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:

White vests.
Blue short.
White canvas.
White socks.
Original and photocopies of their credentials.
Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
File Jacket
National Identity card/slip
Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.

Nigerian Army 77RRI
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Trust4u1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
godfrey01:
HOW true is this email....

recruitment@army.mil.ng via sendgrid.net

1:24 AM (10 hours ago)

to me

Dear :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (Removed the name)

JOINING INSTRUCTION FOR SCREENING OF 77 REGULAR RECRUIT INTAKE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE STATE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE

You have been selected to attend the State Recruitment Exercise of the Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits at your cState Recruitment Centre.

I am directed to inform all shortlisted candidates for 77 Regular Recruit Intake that State Recruitment Screening exercise commence on 9 April 18 by 0700 hours. Candidates are to appear dress in short sleeve white vests over blue PT short and canvas shoes with white stockings. Candidates are to bear the cost of their feeding and transportation to the recruitment exercise venue. Additionally, candidates are warned against the use of performance enhancing drugs, presentation of fake certificate and other undesirable practice. Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:

White vests.
Blue short.
White canvas.
White socks.
Original and photocopies of their credentials.
Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
File Jacket
National Identity card/slip
Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.

Nigerian Army 77RRI

it's on their site, the info is true.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Trust4u1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
shobroy10:
I just pounder most times why on earth will you just release 30 name out of thousands applications and say to me it's transparent. Naso one self proclaimed officer here the other day was telling me computer picked at random imagine someone's thinking or lies I should call it so so senseless alteration. This army or Nigeria matter just weak me self.

if them like make them be five million applicants, our names nor go dey allergic to their computer
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
shobroy10:
Many people where shortlisted during Course 44 recruitment exercise without knowing even a traffic warder.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
ugo4u:

Many people where shortlisted during Course 44 recruitment exercise without knowing even a traffic warder.

Dats wat dey told u...well it mite be tru.
Out of 100% just 5 % are dos witout top shot
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by iwene390(m): 1:00am On Apr 06, 2018
I received a mail from one maj.gen Sunday. claimin to help me in the Nigeria army.. he asked me to pay 13.5k to his account last Monday. .. who does that? I no even kno How e take get my mail.

I don write NDA 4times.. e delayed my university degree. I wil be passing out of nysc nxt week. I am lookin foward to the dssc form 2018. I'm proud to be a member of this trend.

pls, who suppose welcome me here . ;DI received a mail from one maj.gen Sunday. claimin to help me in the Nigeria army.. he asked me to pay 13.5k to his account last Monday. .. who does that? I no even kno How e take get my mail.

I don write NDA 4times.. e delayed my university degree. I wil be passing out of nysc nxt week. I am lookin foward to the dssc form 2018. I'm proud to be a member of this trend.

pls, who suppose welcome me here .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 1:35am On Apr 06, 2018
That's should be major general Sunday himself hahahhahahhahahhahahh just kidding

My guy welcm to this forum where dreams are tabled and actualized with the help of the Almighty.
So join the train with ur Brothers in arm such as me Myself with no subtitle, the honorable Ugo, undisputed Trust, abiodun the man with the golden eyes, the dominant Alpha, dami the shadow and my fellow silent soldiers.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 1:48am On Apr 06, 2018
damiBJ:

Dats wat dey told u...well it mite be tru.
Out of 100% just 5 % are dos witout top shot

There are somethings I came to learn about this guyz that joined the army and even the navy they alwayz tell u dey don't know anyone although I don't blame them cos most d time ppl do go to them for help and in other to loose burden of what they know they can't do then dey tend to tell you brother pray to God that's the only option wc is definitely the only way. Even a friend of mine that was recruited in course 44 told me the same thing no knowing I knew how the thing went down but all the same God in his infinite mercy will grant our heart desire
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 1:50am On Apr 06, 2018
Trust4u1:

if them like make them be five million applicants, our names nor go dey allergic to their computer
The undisputed Trust. My brother I love the spirit
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2018
iwene390:
I received a mail from one maj.gen Sunday. claimin to help me in the Nigeria army.. he asked me to pay 13.5k to his account last Monday. .. who does that? I no even kno How e take get my mail.

pls, who suppose welcome me here . ;DI received a mail from one maj.gen Sunday. claimin to help me in the Nigeria army.. he asked me to pay 13.5k to his account last Monday. .. who does that? I no even kno How e take get my mail.

pls, who suppose welcome me here .

Who suppose welcome you here ?
Guy who u be na
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2018
shobroy10:

There are somethings I came to learn about this guyz that joined the army and even the navy they alwayz tell u dey don't know anyone although I don't blame them cos most d time ppl do go to them for help and in other to loose burden of what they know they can't do then dey tend to tell you brother pray to God that's the only option wc is definitely the only way. Even a friend of mine that was recruited in course 44 told me the same thing no knowing I knew how the thing went down but all the same God in his infinite mercy will grant our heart desire

Dats the exact word u will hear from dem....nobodi help me..Na God.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Abia state indigenes in lagos enlisting this yr pls mention me.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
SerialAlpha:
Form will be available before 20th of this month. Same way it was released last time.
You sound quite certain shocked, how'd you know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.