Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1375509 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HarunaWest(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
mangojuice:

Hahaha yes. be courageous that's all.
Nice one officer..Please I have two quick questions...at what stage are you supposed to contact your Godfather,is it after passing medicals or afters facing AFSB?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mobsync(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
mangojuice:

Hahaha yes. be courageous that's all.

Courageous? In front of cane? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you. I will be courageous.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mobsync:

You will be rounded up from all angles and beaten like a market thief, but you will not die.

Is that clear!!??

cheesy
Mobsync:

You will be rounded up from all angles and beaten like a market thief, but you will not die.

Is that clear!!??
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
form way no go come out this year na him people dey disturb themselves, funny guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2018
johnmarcel:
form way no go come out this year na him people dey disturb themselves, funny guys
What makes u say that bro. Please intimate us.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2018
Editing courses to be advertised, keep praying your course is advertised under DSSC. Website about to come to life.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2018
MrSuama:
Editing courses to be advertised, keep praying your course is advertised under DSSC. Website about to come to life.

Bros! grin grin
You never tire ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2018
I was told if recruitment appear in army Calendar it can only be delayed but to postponed
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Bros! grin grin You never tire ?
Bro he might be correct am not giving up yet also so ups ur guard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2018
Recruitment Forms for any organisation can be released at anytime to this end, one should not rule out the fact that forms may still be released this year.

Change is the only constant thing and note that this will be the second officer cadre recruitment that Yusuf Turku Buratai will be conducting as Cheif of Army Staff.
let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Heatup47:
Recruitment Forms for any organisation can be released at anytime to this end, one should not rule out the fact that forms may still be released this year.

Change is the only constant thing and note that this will be the second officer cadre recruitment that Yusuf Turku Buratai will be conducting as Cheif of Army Staff.
let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
i am beginning to hate dis army chief
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
ELJC:

My brother u just begin dem dey vex me seriously no be today for awhile now
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
shobroy10:

My brother u just begin dem dey vex me seriously no be today for awhile now
I swear ehhh wen other countries dey beg mak there citizens join military naija dey use am mak guy cos wrk no dey mtchwww
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
ELJC:
I swear ehhh wen other countries dey beg mak there citizens join military naija dey use am mak guy cos wrk no dey mtchwww
So you want to join the military simply because "job no dey"? undecided
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
ELJC:
What choice do you have. If you like hate him from now till eternity him no send you. If you do too much sef you will end up in guard room. Lol
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
SerialAlpha:

What choice do you have. If you like hate him from now till eternity him no send you. If you do too much sef you will end up in guard room. Lol
Na person wey dey army dey enter guard room
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Be careful as to how you adjust your documents, concerning age, especially those using waec because they gat large calculators which they usually use during interview. Lets say you say you are 25 years in 2018 but your waec or neco year of exam is 2002. it means you finished secondary school 16 years ago. Let's say in 2002 you wrote waec at age 15. 2002-2018(16 years)
16+15=31years your real age. Wallahi their calculator does this arithmetic with ease.
Calculate ,recalculate and adjust all certificates with your date of birth.
And please don't use that National identity card if it carries your real age, it will burst you.
Advice to and for application veterans.
Over and out.....Lt Suama

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
abiodunalasa:

So you want to join the military simply because "job no dey"? undecided
nah jst checkout d population registering for dssc
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrSuama:
Be careful as to how you adjust your documents, concerning age, especially those using waec because they gat large calculators which they usually use during interview. Lets say you say you are 25 years in 2018 but your waec or neco year of exam is 2002. it means you finished secondary school 16 years ago. Let's say in 2002 you wrote waec at age 15. 2002-2018(16 years)
16+15=31years your real age. Wallahi their calculator does this arithmetic with ease.
Calculate ,recalculate and adjust all certificates with your date of birth.
And please don't use that National identity card if it carries your real age, it will burst you.
Advice to and for application veterans.
Over and out.....Lt Suama

What about people like us that have different date of birth on WAEC and Birth certificate

Like on my WAEC cert it is 1992 but on my birth cert it is 1993.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Everything is ready only waiting for signal from the Chief of Army Staff(COAS) Watch out for advertisements in national dailies as from tomorrow inshaAllah. Wishing every applicant a successful application.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
SerialAlpha:

What about people like us that have different date of birth on WAEC and Birth certificate

Like on my WAEC cert it is 1992 but on my birth cert it is 1993.

Go and do court affidavit to support anyone you are using as your genuine date of birth.
Over SerialAlpha........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrSuama:
Everything is ready only waiting for signal from the Chief of Army Staff(COAS)
Watch out for advertisements in national dailies as from tomorrow inshaAllah.
Wishing every applicant a successful application.

Well done boss. Well done cool
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mr sauma can we talk pls gat some issues I might need to iron out privately
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sorry guz am getting goose bump all over me now am anxious and scared
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
shobroy10:
Sorry guz am getting goose bump all over me now am anxious and scared
hmm no b only u o with dis new info
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrSuama:
Everything is ready only waiting for signal from the Chief of Army Staff(COAS)
Watch out for advertisements in national dailies as from tomorrow inshaAllah.
Wishing every applicant a successful application.
Brother where did you get this info from
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:29am On Jun 25, 2018
My potential brothers in arms never give up.
This is where we hold them!!!!
This is where we fight!!!!!
This is where they die!!!!!
Earn this guns boys!!!(ahooo ahooo!!!)
Tonight will be yours for all time..
Combatants!!!!! be prepared for glory..
That's me fantasizing leading men into battle grin grin
Hopefully NA does the needful this week.
Before then make I throway one gist for una.
Lemme quickly drop this testimony.
So yesterday mumsy come de gist me how she being get miscarriage for her first belle, she was so downcasted during those trying times according to her. Naso I just de look her with one corner eye, me be like you don't know what the Lord has done. If to say she born that pikin(me) that time overage for done catchup with me by now. Maybe na DSSC for be my only hope. Baba God thought it wise to call me back for heaven make SSC for no fly me. Brethren praiseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! master Jesus. The Lord is good. grin
Meanwhile Habakuk 2:3 has being my consolation.
It is well, never give up till RPG scatter your flesh..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2018
ugo4u:
So yesterday mumsy come de gist me how she being get miscarriage for her first belle, she was so downcasted during those trying times according to her. Naso I just de look her with one corner eye, me be like you don't know what the Lord has done. If to say she born that pikin(me) that time overage for done catchup with me by now. Maybe na DSSC for be my only hope. Baba God thought it wise to call me back for heaven make SSC for no fly me. Brethren praiseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! master Jesus. The Lord is good. grin
R P watin guy pack well oooo

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2018
ugo4u:

Candidate! U see ba? You are very useless, is that cleeeaaar!!??

lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Generalismo: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sincerely, I always feel bad whenever I hear news like the Massacre the just happened in Jos. Over 100 HUMAN BEING killed like CHICKEN. My 'childish' thought is probably if I had joined the NA earlier and be posted to Jos at dat time, maybe just maybe the attack could have been repelled. I mourn for the people of Jos. Let Buratai release this form jare, some of us still believe in living for others, NA is just my destiny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.