Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1365167 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hausadreturn(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
01ghostmode:
Guys i Think u'll be interested in dis:

Army pulls five generals out of service

www.netfreebies.us/2018/12/army-pulls-five-generals-out-of-service.html
what does pull out mean in the context?
Dismiss?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sojeee(m): 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
hausadreturn:
what does pull out mean in the context?
Dismiss?
Pulling out parade means to Honour the Retired officers by conducting parades and other drills, it means exit of retired officers from d service, I experience it In Makurdi 2016.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ibnvictor(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
With utmost respect mate, I will appreciated your enlightenment

1. How does DSSC NA conduct there exercise

2. Will there be exams like NN and NAF

3. It's a one way process, if shortlisted one will just go for training direct

[quote author=eclipsehemmy post=73939445]Some people on this forum jux make some of us who have information to share mute..... Asin must everything become insults..... We are all pursuing one course..... We
should be cautious of what we say to people...... [/quote
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sheriff232:
Which part of Lagos is that?
The one close to yaba, I don't want to mention the exact place.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mafialeader:
The one close to yaba, I don't want to mention the exact place.
Just wanted to be sure, I already know from the state .
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hausadreturn(m): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
sojeee:

Pulling out parade means to Honour the Retired officers by conducting parades and other drills, it means exit of retired officers from d service, I experience it In Makurdi 2016.
good to know.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
ugo4u:
na so erimakosamuel de complain how him go take de naked face NAF medical board grin, me be like the nigga never serious, when some candidates sef de ready to naked enter motor from their state go the screening.

If I catch you ehn.....lolz.

It was fun tho.....
My bolokus was not manhandled.....yeyeye pikin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
It's good to be partially back grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
erimakosamuel:

If I catch you ehn.....lolz.

It was fun tho.....
My bolokus was not manhandled.....yeyeye pikin

but it was handled right?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mjjordan:

i just sent you a pm...pls can you provide me with the soft copy of your forms

thanks in addy
All the forms or some. If some, please reply my mail and specify which
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by adenuja2(m): 12:32am On Dec 19, 2018
esteeino13:

One oo.. But i saved them on my phone.... My total forms are just four.. Photocard, parents, lga, reference... Sefini
Abeg mail me copy of the refree form bro...biko adenuja2@gmail.com, thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OFRNGR: 2:05am On Dec 19, 2018
erimakosamuel:
It's good to be partially back grin grin

Bros, narrate the experience, please.

Start from disney chicken to after medicals, abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 19, 2018
Heatup47:

but it was handled right?

Was not touched at all.....all thanks to the doctor that observed me .... other doctors touched,but mine did not......the ladies were fondled....to check for breast cancer and waist check in case of child birth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 19, 2018
OFRNGR:

Bros, narrate the experience, please.

Start from disney chicken to after medicals, abeg grin

Hehehehehe......

Went to take some chilled drinks at Disney chicken,hoping to see Ugo around....cos he was close by.....I didn't eat chicken tho, just fish moi moi and salad( cos I dey fear how naf base toilet go look like) and washed it down with a bottle of expensive coke ( the price pain need,cos Dem add 100 to the regular price outside) grin .

There was a military burial that day at the national cemetery,CDS , CAS and other senior generals were in attendance......I went to the burial ground to witness and have some nice chat....... Got connected with a GP of the airforce, well that was an achievement for me attending the ceremony.

I proceeded to canta road for a Christmas Carol service at the Anglican Bishop court.....when it was over , I relocated to the nag based.

At the naf gate , a flying officer gave me 5minutes to change into my white and blue.....carry my kaya on my head and double up.

"This ones" became a slogan of/to address all the applicants.

No feeding....we were informed and asked to go and make withdrawals so as to cater for that.

Basic punishment was to sit on the ground.

Fast forward to medicals............a day before the medicals,an applicant chalanged a corporal and the later promised to clear the formers doubt.... Medicals day.... early in a dry and cold morning,we were all asked to match out.... A bucket of water was requested from us......the Challenger was ushered out to sit on the red sand and the challenged calmly drenched the Challenger with the bucket of water.... slowly,from head down to the toes....no wonder they said( pay back is a bitch , especially when served cold grin...)

Medicals was fun tho ... Doctors seeing naked girls in the process of physical check.... female IT students from polytechnics were pricking us with needle sucking out our blood like vampires.......... To be continued........sorry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Hehehehehe......

Went to take some chilled drinks at Disney chicken,hoping to see Ugo around....cos he was close by.....I didn't eat chicken tho, just fish moi moi and salad( cos I dey fear how naf base toilet go look like) and washed it down with a bottle of expensive coke ( the price pain need,cos Dem add 100 to the regular price outside) grin .are d doctors checking female applicants are dey male doctors?

There was a military burial that day at the national cemetery,CDS , CAS and other senior generals were in attendance......I went to the burial ground to witness and have some nice chat....... Got connected with a GP of the airforce, well that was an achievement for me attending the ceremony.

I proceeded to canta road for a Christmas Carol service at the Anglican Bishop court.....when it was over , I relocated to the nag based.

At the naf gate , a flying officer gave me 5minutes to change into my white and blue.....carry my kaya on my head and double up.

No feeding....we were informed and asked to go and make withdrawals so as to cater for that.

Fast forward to medicals............a day before the medicals,an applicant chalanged a corporal and the later promised to clear the formers doubt.... Medicals day.... early in a dry and cold morning,we were all asked to match out.... A bucket of water was requested from us......the Challenger was ushered out to sit on the red sand and the challenged calmly drenched the Challenger with the bucket of water.... slowly,from head down to the toes....no wonder they said( pay back is a bitch , especially when served cold grin...)

Medicals was fun tho ... Doctors seeing naked girls in the process of physical check.... female IT students from polytechnics were pricking us with needle sucking out our blood like vampires.......... To be continued........sorry
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Hehehehehe......

Went to take some chilled drinks at Disney chicken,hoping to see Ugo around....cos he was close by.....I didn't eat chicken tho, just fish moi moi and salad( cos I dey fear how naf base toilet go look like) and washed it down with a bottle of expensive coke ( the price pain need,cos Dem add 100 to the regular price outside) grin .

d doctors checking female aplicant are dey male doctors?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Hehehehehe......

So far you faced the board (Interview panel) you have been selected for cadet training.
The major challenge in military enlistment is the "medicals" if you scale through, you are as good as being a cadet officer.

Congratulations "Officer Cadet" of the Nigerian AirForce
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2018
Heatup47:

So far you faced the board (Interview panel) you have been selected for cadet training.
The major challenge in military enlistment is the "medicals" if you scale through, you are as good as being a cadet officer.

Congratulations "Officer Cadet" of the Nigerian AirForce
they all faced the board...... Even before their medical results....they have not even ran...... NAF went different because of the candidate that died in batch A screening......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:19am On Dec 19, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Hehehehehe......

Aye mi!!!!!!!!!! So you want to tell me our MorningStar will face chairmen in medicals?

No I can't take it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2018
ugo4u:

Aye mi!!!!!!!!!! So you want to tell me our MorningStar will face chairmen in medicals?

No I can't take it

Yes oh...free view, without stress
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2018
enesi009:
d doctors checking female aplicant are dey male doctors?

Yes.

Male doctors.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2018
Summary of past questions from a colleague who was here in 2014 but now a Lt.
QUESTIONS
1. why do you want to join the Nigerian army 40mks
2.Comprehension 20mks
3. Mathematics 10mks
4. General paper 30mks
5. Full meaning of the following
A. ISIS
B. NERC
C. ECOWAS
D. ECOMOG
E. NUPENG
F. NATO
6.President of African countries
7. Nigerian history
8. Countries sharing border with Nigeria and their capitals
9. Symptoms of Ebola
10. Origin of ebola
11. Sports current affairs
12. State governors
13. Motto of the 36 states
14. World current affairs.
This all he told me in 2014.
All d best Lts.

Just to have an idea of how their questions are set.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lastborn14(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2018
Boyka007:

All the forms or some. If some, please reply my mail and specify which

Boss please help me out with the photo card and reference form.God bless nii.nelson@yahoo.com

This is the first time am commenting on this thread And in BTW.from a very reliable source, I heard verification of details is ongoing to ascertain if our details and info are actually Tue and not forged.
Take it or leave it
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Lastborn14:

Boss please help me out with the photo card and reference form.God bless nii.nelson@yahoo.com

This is the first time am commenting on this thread And in BTW.from a very reliable source, I heard verification of details is ongoing to ascertain if our details and info are actually Tue and not forged.
Take it or leave it

Oh boy.....this one strong oh
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by emmieachichi: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
Greetings to eclipsehemmy for categorically providing us useful information earlier about the ultimate list, we thank you. But according to factors on ground, FG has pre determined dat 25 n 26 is a general public holiday so which personnel will b on ground to screen applicants if or wen list comes out dis week? And if u say after 25 n 26, d remaining days is not enuf to screen applicants before another pre determined public holiday new year wen all personnel will still b on break again, so as to ur previous quote about list and screening dis month, am very confident using African time especially naija time to say dat it's not possible. During the last exercise, d secretary on ground was a maj gen or so.,assisted by a col.n some few Lt. And u want dem to leave their family on festive period or disobey a direct order from commander in chief that 25, 26 n 1st is a general public holiday? Since the history of FG recruitment in naija nothing is done on festive occasions... Dat is a pattern dat never changes... And I believe @sherrif is right, probably month ending or January will b the day all applicants will bear their father's names....am just using logic, estimation and facts on ground, i stand to be corrected but again this is Nigeria, if you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sojeee(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lastborn14:

Take it or leave it
I heard same, that DSA is checking on d selected names profiles to avoid shortlisting high profiled criminals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sojeee(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
emmieachichi:
Greetings to eclipsehemmy for categorically providing us useful information earlier about the ultimate list, we thank you. But according to factors on ground, FG has pre determined dat 25 n 26 is a general public holiday so which personnel will b on ground to screen applicants if or wen list comes out dis week? And if u say after 25 n 26, d remaining days is not enuf to screen applicants before another pre determined public holiday new year wen all personnel will still b on break again, so as to ur previous quote about list and screening dis month, am very confident using African time especially naija time to say dat it's not possible. During the last exercise, d secretary on ground was a maj gen or so.,assisted by a col.n some few Lt. And u want dem to leave their family on festive period or disobey a direct order from commander in chief that 25, 26 n 1st is a general public holiday? Since the history of FG recruitment in naija nothing is done on festive occasions... Dat is a pattern dat never changes... And I believe @sherrif is right, probably month ending or January will b the day all applicants will bear their father's names....am just using logic, estimation and facts on ground, i stand to be corrected but again this is Nigeria, if you know, you know.
Oga in military the Break is just a privilege not a Right to have d break, so any thing can happen. If u are in front line will u say today is a public holiday, there fore we will all go and Relax, NO.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by emmieachichi: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
@sojee, very nice comments u have said... But the key word here is recruitment and not Frontline...? Are the personnel to screen applicants in the Frontline? Or HR department or dept of military secretary dat handles recruitment are in the Frontline? Frontline stage or level is not the same as recruitment stage...And like you said festive break is a privilege in the armed forces and u want them to leave their family after the little privilege given to them to relax to come and screen us applicants... Even during cadet training, cadets are given festive breaks, the observe public holidays....so at sojee I don't understand what you mean by in the Frontline and in the military no breaks and anything can happen...care to enlighten me... because the Abuja office that handles recruitment will be on festive break. the MIS room and tech personnel will be on festive break, so what is it that will happen?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lastborn14(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Heatup47:
The Reference form is 2.
The instruction is that you must be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees.

The LGA form is to attest that you are from that LGA.

If you don't have another "Reference Form"
just drop your whatsapp number here and I will forward it via whatsapp

I have a Word Document (.doc/ br.docx) format of the form which you can edit with your phone or Microsoft word.
Please help a brother nii.nelson@yahoo.com
Tnx
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by classicabdul21: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
sojeee:

Oga in military the Break is just a privilege not a Right to have d break, so any thing can happen. If u are in front line will u say today is a public holiday, there fore we will all go and Relax, NO.
Mr commando of frontline keep your faulty assumption to yourself, what that person quotes are just common sensical facts your brain should comprehend...You actually know nothing about Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lastborn14(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
eDoctorr:

I am not saying everyone should do like me but at least, for a safer side, one should have soft copies aside enough hard copies.

If NA says we should print coloured today, I'd just access the e-copies and reprint.

I downloaded the files on system after registration, copied them to the phone and then pushed it into google drive.

It doesn't cost me one naira, coz I printed with my printer.

But no matter how, even if you register in a CAFE, you can just tell them to help u send the soft copies to your phones, they'd gladly do it without any surcharging.
Boss pls help a brother nii.nelson@yahoo.com
Tnx
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
emmieachichi:
@sojee, very nice comments u have said... But the key word here is recruitment and not Frontline...? Are the personnel to screen applicants in the Frontline? Or HR department or dept of military secretary dat handles recruitment are in the Frontline? Frontline stage or level is not the same as recruitment stage...And like you said festive break is a privilege in the armed forces and u want them to leave their family after the little privilege given to them to relax to come and screen us applicants... Even during cadet training, cadets are given festive breaks, the observe public holidays....so at sojee I don't understand what you mean by in the Frontline and in the military no breaks and anything can happen...care to enlighten me... because the Abuja office that handles recruitment will be on festive break. the MIS room and tech personnel will be on festive break, so what is it that will happen?
the last commissioned officers were in training 2016 December with their instructors..... U can ask the senior men here.... As long as you are on assigned duty..... Public holiday or not you must work.... Don't ever assume public holidays is for you when you are in the military.... The board members would enjoy about 2weeks pass after the selection board, which is far more preferable than two days break of 25 and 26........lets jux be patient..... MS is working hard to release the shortlistment tomorrow or Friday.... Let's just watch how things turn out.... You may be right, I may be right as well..... Things would fall in place finally course.... Kudos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.